PDA

View Full Version : CUSTOM AUTO is hiring!!

Johnny@CustomAuto
03-31-2004, 02:05 PM
Hello Members,

We, here at Custom Auto are looking for some help in our store.

Position: Part time: Warehouse/Shipping/Receiving/Driver

Who: Someone with interests in aftermarket industry and sport compact. Must have own car. Knowledge of parts/accessories is required. Knowledge of performance upgrades, such as engine swaps, turbo upgrades, suspension, etc... would be a huge bonus and would get you into our sales position much quicker.

Wage: Negotiable

What: We need someone who can do a little bit of everything. We basically need help doing the things our sales staff can longer do, because of increased business. You will be responsible for packing parts for shipping everyday. Receiving any orders that come in to us and putting them away. Basic warehouse organization and cleaning up. Having your own car is also a MUST. We need someone who can pick up parts and deliver them to our customers once in a while during the day.

When: Position is part time for now 12pm - 4pm Monday to Friday. As we get busier throughout the summer, I am sure there will be more hours available for work.

There will also be opportunity to become part of our sales/customer service team. That position will have a base salary plus commission.

Now, the best part about working here, is you will get access to thousands of parts that we carry for cost plus 10%.

Please fax resumes with references to 291-5383 with ATTENTION TO: Johnny

If you wish to email me your resume, do it to jtranATcustomautoDOTca

change
AT and DOT (obviously)

Only qualified resumes will be considered.

davidI
03-31-2004, 02:34 PM
I'm interested but I must inquire as to if the hours must be 12-4 or if they could vary to any 4 hours while you're open?

Johnny@CustomAuto
03-31-2004, 02:42 PM
It is 12-4 because it is during our peak hours when we need our staff.

Hakkola
03-31-2004, 02:50 PM
I can do it, when I worked in the bakery at IGA I had to do a lot of receiving every day. I also do sales at 1850 in chinook center so I have really good experience in sales :D I'd also really enjoy delivering parts, sounds like an awesome job.

I'll update my resume and I'll send it in probably tomorrow or friday. When are you looking to hire?

Gondi Stylez
04-02-2004, 02:05 AM
Super interested! ull have an email 2morrow for sure!

topher91
04-02-2004, 11:39 AM
Sent an email!!

thanks

Chris I

Johnny@CustomAuto
04-02-2004, 11:45 AM
Thanks for the resumes guys. I will contact some of you shortly for interviews.

GT2NV
04-02-2004, 12:07 PM
i work at napa auto parts already for 2 years , and ive worked at a&b as a shipper and reciever for 2, and look at my ride,
http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23053
i have crazy passion for imports.... im only interested if i could get promoted to the sales eventually.
thanks,
matt:D

Hakkola
04-02-2004, 12:08 PM
Updated and sent :D

Ajay
04-02-2004, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by Hakkola
I can do it, when I worked in the bakery at IGA I had to do a lot of receiving every day. I also do sales at 1850 in chinook center so I have really good experience in sales :D I'd also really enjoy delivering parts, sounds like an awesome job.

I'll update my resume and I'll send it in probably tomorrow or friday. When are you looking to hire?

You work at 1850 in Chinook with Rocky?? I've probably seen you then cause I work at the Telus Mobility dealership across the way from you guys.

Hakkola
04-03-2004, 12:11 AM
Yeah man, I work with Rocky, who are you?

Ajay
04-03-2004, 01:02 AM
I'm Ajay....as my Beyond name states.

I work with Wes...Rocky's roomate.

Hakkola
04-03-2004, 01:12 AM
Haha, I'm trying to put a face to the name, asian dude?

Ajay
04-03-2004, 01:22 AM
I'm the taller brown dude with glasses. There's another brown dude but he doesn't have glasses and he's short.

Right now we're all working at the gay ass kiosk in front of Battery Plus cause our store is getting renovated.

Hakkola
04-03-2004, 02:38 AM
Yeah I know the kiosk, I think I might have seen you today.

I thought I saw some hot brown girl working at Battery Plus awhile ago, she still work there? Lately all I've been seing is some nasty chick.

Edit- sorry for jacking the thread, we should take it to pm's.