PDA

View Full Version : FS: Masterbuilt Bluetooth Electric Smoker

The_Rural_Juror
06-01-2020, 03:38 PM
*SOLD TO A PHILPHAN*
Mods: Please leave this thread open for bickering and bullshitting.

This is probably about 5 years old and hasn't been used in about 2 years. Used about 20 times in total. Pressure washed last year but too busy to give the window a deep degreasing. Always covered. Plugged in a few minutes ago and can say that it powers up.

This is only listed on beyond just so we don't have a repeat of the nzwasp disappointment. https://forums.beyond.ca/threads/412672-FS-Weber-Smokey-Mountain-Grill-*SOLD*

Price for speedog $0
Price for ExtraSlow $0
Price for flipstah $0
Price for Aspenite Assholes $89
Price for everyone else $50

bulaian
06-01-2020, 03:52 PM
PM'd

ExtraSlow
06-01-2020, 04:09 PM
I have a very similar masterbuilt smoker and I can fully endorse this type of unit. Whoever buys this, post in the smoking thread and I'll give ya some tips.

NoSup4U
06-01-2020, 04:16 PM
If I spit on the Aspenites, do I gain freebie status?

The_Rural_Juror
06-01-2020, 04:50 PM
I have a very similar masterbuilt smoker and I can fully endorse this type of unit. Whoever buys this, post in the smoking thread and I'll give ya some tips.

Oh lookie here...we've got a jedi master. :)

If I spit on the Aspenites, do I gain freebie status?

That's gross. We're in a panda mike.

flipstah
06-01-2020, 07:37 PM
Oh man that’s awesome! I don’t have a truck unfortunately, so I hope someone enjoys it and invites us for a meat party.

spikerS
06-01-2020, 07:49 PM
Oh man that’s awesome! I don’t have a truck unfortunately, so I hope someone enjoys it and invites us for a meat party.

*Ahem*

The_Rural_Juror
06-01-2020, 07:58 PM
*Ahem*

I don't know if you are clearing your throat at the fact that you have a truck for hire, or that flipstah wants to be invited to a sausage party.

dirtsniffer
06-01-2020, 08:11 PM
Doesn't even tag me in the OP.

Foreveralone.jpg

ExtraSlow
06-01-2020, 08:13 PM
#philphans rule.

bulaian
06-01-2020, 09:03 PM

I'm lost, I don't know what a philphan is but I'm down for some advice on how to use this thing properly and maybe some cheap beers!

ExtraSlow
06-01-2020, 09:07 PM
I'm lost, I don't know what a philphan is but I'm down for some advice on how to use this thing properly and maybe some cheap beers!
Best tip for these smokers is that they are pretty well insulated, probably TOO well insulated so they work great in cold weather, even the dead of winter.

The_Rural_Juror
06-01-2020, 09:49 PM
Best tip for these smokers is that they are pretty well insulated, probably TOO well insulated so they work great in cold weather, even the dead of winter.

I have used it as an insulated box to cold smoke salmon when the temperature is around 0-3 celsius outside. Basically pop some pellets into one of these thingies. https://amazenproducts.com/. I also use the amaze-n to boost the smoke to lung cancer levels. I am sure you can jerry rig something similar pretty easily. It's too bad I just threw out all of my chips and stuff last month.

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like ExtraSlow kind of guy.

It was supposed to say "In honour of the newest Philphan".