PDA

View Full Version : FS: All-Clad D7 12" Stainless Steel Pan with Lid *SOLD*

The_Rural_Juror
06-08-2020, 07:21 AM
While the lot of you collect pink rims and rusty musical instruments, I have inadvertently been collecting kitchen equipment.

I have for sale a very good condition, and rare, All-Clad D7 12" Stainless Steel Pan with Lid. What's so good about this 7-ply beauty? It gives you cast iron performance in a lighter stainless steel package and is built with the better handle (as opposed to the typical All-Clad palm cutters). This has only been used about a dozen times because I own a shitton of other pans. It's good for people who wants to own one low maintenance pan instead of two. This skillet will hold enough heat for a good sear on steaks and protect from rubber bullets and beanbag rounds between meals.

Did I mention it comes with a lid? All-Clad charges about $50 just for the mirrored finish 12" lid. The only reason that I don't have a photo for it is because I was not wearing pants at the time.

Review: https://www.centurylife.org/in-depth-product-review-all-clad-d7-7-ply-stainless/

Now for today's pricing:
Culinary students: $60
People with decent foodie instagram accounts: $95
People whose girlfriend has good foodie instagram accounts: $90
People who like to eat: $100
Rich bungholes from west of Sarcee or south of 130th:$269
Rich bungholes from west of Sarcee or south of 130th pretending to be from the NE: $555
flipstah: $80
ExtraSlow: $80 (provided that the first thing cooked on this is fried rice)

holden
06-08-2020, 07:50 AM
PM'ed

The_Rural_Juror
06-08-2020, 08:13 AM
No just the peasant D3.

D3 is actually the best lineup for value. Some might say D3 > D5. I have owned D3, D5, D7, and their crappy entry level non-sticks. D3 is very very good for most use cases. Le Creuset will still sear better once warmed up.

- - - Updated - - -

PM'ed

Someone from Aspen beat you by 6 minutes sir.

So you all know that I ain't running a sham auction.

The_Rural_Juror
06-08-2020, 05:11 PM
*sold*