PDA

View Full Version : FS: Monoprice 5MP POE IP Camera

SportTwin
07-21-2020, 02:01 PM
FS: Monoprice 118635 5MP High Def IP Camera - I believe its an LTS camera rebranded by Monoprice.
Comes in it's original box with all of it's original components. Requires a config reset, but you'd be crazy not to do that with any security equipment right? Includes a factory mini CD with DVR software and some utilities. I'll burn a copy of the other software I've downloaded to set it up if it's wanted.

It works so why am I selling? The software is frustrating to use and while I was working with it I had a chance to try out some Ubiquiti camera gear and never looked back. There are other software apps that should work with it, like Milestone, but with the other Ubiquiti gear I have it doesn't make sense to run multiple platforms.

Cost: A 12 pack of Big Rock Honey Brown or $30.

cyra1ax
07-21-2020, 02:34 PM
Having trouble finding specs for that camera...do you happen to know what the LTS model number might be?

SportTwin
07-21-2020, 05:34 PM
The Number I came up with is CMIP7452-28M. Not 100% sure on it, but the specs match. The sticker on the box is WHCI7452-M which I expect is the Monoprice variant of that model number.