PDA

View Full Version : This is SOOOO annoying!

powerslave
03-31-2004, 10:55 PM
One thing that really pisses me off when I'm driving is when NONE of the brake lights on the car in front of you are working.

While driving back home from the U today, almost rear-ended a guy in a mk2 Golf. And its not like this is the first time this has happened. Saw the same thing a while ago on some Buick and even before that on a Corsica. I can understand one, or even two of the lights not working, but all three, come on! That's an accident just waiting to happen, especially at night or under high speed/sudden braking conditions.

sexualbanana
03-31-2004, 10:57 PM
:werd:
I agree. It really annoys me too when people don't turn on their lights, so you literally don't see the car coming at night.

T5_X
03-31-2004, 11:01 PM
:werd: Though that rarely happens. I get pissed off when ANY of the brake lights are not working. Whenever I have a bulb burn out I replace it pronto, its so fucking cheap and easy. I think the 3rd brake light is crucial, since if you see it on you KNOW the person is braking.

BTW, do you listen to iron maiden by any chance? :D

powerslave
03-31-2004, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by T5_X
I get pissed off when ANY of the brake lights are not working.

Haha, you're even worse than me... If at least one of the lights is working then that's not bad, but when all three are out, then it's just annoying.

BTW, do you listen to iron maiden by any chance? :D

I sure do. Finished my collection of all the albums and all the cd singles a couple of years ago, and update it now as they come out. Went to Toronto last year to see them on tour. It totally kicked ass, the show was way better than the Metallica show the other day, although it did help that Motorhead and Dio were the opening bands. \|.|.|/ <-- dammit... I was trying to get the devil's horns in there, we need a smiley for it.

T5_X
03-31-2004, 11:26 PM
Shit man, I wanted to go see them soooo bad on their dance of death tour this year but they didn't go to Vancouver :banghead:

Powerslave is one of my favorite albums. Hopefully they come to western canada at least one more time :( Some day I hope to go to a show in Rio :D

SoSlowDx
03-31-2004, 11:52 PM
Feel you man it's a pain and very dangerous

xkon
04-01-2004, 12:05 AM
I hate lights that arent amber or red, ie CLEAR or blue

and people with their lights off... hello, wonder why you cant see your instument panel???????

Ichigo
04-01-2004, 05:08 PM
The one that gets me is when one of the brake lights are burnt out.. And they're playing with their brake pedal.. light goes on.. light goes off..

rc2002
04-01-2004, 05:33 PM
I've seen a lot of reverse lights come on when cars are braking too. It's confusing as hell. :guns:

hjr
04-01-2004, 05:54 PM
when i come to a light in my car i generally take my foot off the brake - visa vi - no brake lights. All of them work though. Its a habit of mine