PDA

View Full Version : STOLEN: Husqvarna 701 Supermoto

zipdoa
09-13-2020, 10:08 AM
Hey Beyonders!

My 701 Supermoto was stolen out front of my house between 1:30AM and 8:00AM this morning. Insurance and Police have been notified, but if you see this unit please contact 911.

It's the 2016 model which is rare, comparatively speaking, and has a unique color scheme compared to the more common 2017-2019's.

Has some stickers and a LeoVince can on it. You'll hear what sounds like an amplified fart long before you see it.

https://i.imgur.com/saFm8B4l.jpg

finboy
09-13-2020, 01:51 PM
Brutal dude :cry:

Rocket1k78
09-14-2020, 04:27 PM
Fuck!

zipdoa
09-15-2020, 10:10 AM
Crackheads recently moved in across the street from me , constantly have denalis and range rovers popping by for 60 seconds before leaving. We have dirtbags frequently checking car door handles. Often see high end mountain bikes being moved in and out of their garage. Transients living in the carport out back, shitting and pissing in the alley. Appears to be a sex worker getting pimped out as well.

Wouldn't be surprised if they're responsible, lol. What can you do?

beyond_ban
09-15-2020, 10:43 AM
Crackheads recently moved in across the street from me , constantly have denalis and range rovers popping by for 60 seconds before leaving. We have dirtbags frequently checking car door handles. Often see high end mountain bikes being moved in and out of their garage. Transients living in the carport out back, shitting and pissing in the alley. Appears to be a sex worker getting pimped out as well.

Wouldn't be surprised if they're responsible, lol. What can you do?

Awful man, sounds like you live across from the set of the real life Shameless.. i'll keep my eyes open for your bike, but what do you think the chances of them actually being able to run it are? Are these tough to start up without a key?

zipdoa
09-15-2020, 10:46 AM
I can start one with nothing more than a paperclip. KTM made the ignition comically easy to bypass. It definitely wasn't ridden away, though. Would've heard it start a mile away.