PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested in my RS6 Allocation ?

JordanLotoski
10-30-2020, 11:50 AM
I am 99% sure I am not taking my allocation for my 2021 Audi RS6 Avant

Here are the details

Color- Black Sapphire Metallic
Brakes- Carbon Ceramic with red calipers
Extras- Carbon pack, drivers assist, RS design package-red, Rear side airbags with illuminated seat belt buckles.

Price to dealer- 142,300.00 Plus gst

I have a 5k deposit, would be looking to just get that back.

https://tepcars.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/2021-Audi-RS6-Avant-Redesign.jpg
https://cimg1.ibsrv.net/ibimg/hgm/1920x1080-1/100/724/audi_100724833.jpg

Let me know if you have any questions

ExtraSlow
10-30-2020, 12:54 PM
Sick car. Cannot support you giving away your alocation. If a different realtor buys this I'm switching to them.

dirtsniffer
10-30-2020, 12:56 PM
89coupe
Sick car. Cannot support you giving away your alocation. If a different realtor buys this I'm switching to them.

Buster
10-30-2020, 01:13 PM
Spec is locked in?

vengie
10-30-2020, 01:25 PM
BavarianBeast

I know you mentioned to me a while ago you were considering a new winter wagon...

JordanLotoski
10-30-2020, 08:54 PM
Spec is locked in?

Yes, spec has been locked, delivery mid December

bjstare
10-31-2020, 09:51 AM
Spec is locked in?

Doooo ittttt

benyl
10-31-2020, 11:05 AM
That’s a decent price with the carbon ceramics.

If I had added CC to my E63 wagon, it would have been close to $160K. This was back in 2013.

Wish we weren’t renovating a house. I’d be all over this. Buster should do this.

Darkane
10-31-2020, 12:07 PM
I don’t know if allocations work like that, do they?

I’m honestly baffled the dealer wouldn’t pass the allocation to the next in line and just refund you.

Are they being dicks and saying no to the refund of 5k?

Buster
10-31-2020, 12:51 PM
That’s a decent price with the carbon ceramics.

If I had added CC to my E63 wagon, it would have been close to $160K. This was back in 2013.

Wish we weren’t renovating a house. I’d be all over this. Buster should do this.

ya...amazing car. Price is actually good, too.

I just don't do black cars anymore.

shakalaka
10-31-2020, 12:53 PM
ya...amazing car. Price is actually good, too.

I just don't do black cars anymore.

Get it and wrap it and call it a day. That sounds like a pretty decent deal on a rare car to me. If I didn't hate hearse's and wasn't trying to avoid buying cars for a while, I'd be tempted.

ExtraSlow
10-31-2020, 12:57 PM
Get it and wrap it and call it a day. That sounds like a pretty decent deal on a rare car to me. If I didn't hate hearse's and wasn't trying to avoid buying cars for a while, I'd be tempted.

You've had your current cars long enough. They are nearly out of warranty at this point. Treat yourself brother.

shakalaka
10-31-2020, 01:01 PM
Don't fucking tempt me man. As much as I dislike wagons, I seem to not mind the RS6 for some reason and I love rare things. lol

adam c
10-31-2020, 01:54 PM
It’s been what 6 months since you changed up your car? That’s like double your average

roopi
10-31-2020, 05:07 PM

You've clearly never dealt with an Audi dealership in Calgary.

danno
10-31-2020, 05:18 PM
Once these drop to the 80k range I’m all over it. I’d be in a rs7 if I could fit 3 in the back.

revelations
10-31-2020, 05:28 PM
You've clearly never dealt with an Audi dealership in Calgary.

Not sure how they are being dicks if the OP signed a non refundable deposit agreement and the car is being built to spec.

Real question is why OP is walking away from this vehicle (if they are ok to disclose generalities or specific if its car-related).

Mitsu3000gt
10-31-2020, 05:54 PM
Wow that actually strikes me as a very fair price for that much car, especially with the carbon ceramic brakes. Best looking wagon out there IMO.

shakalaka
10-31-2020, 06:27 PM
Not sure how they are being dicks if the OP signed a non refundable deposit agreement and the car is being built to spec.

Real question is why OP is walking away from this vehicle (if they are ok to disclose generalities or specific if its car-related).

He mentioned in another thread that he would like to buy a Porsche instead.

Darkane
10-31-2020, 06:36 PM

Did he sign? Is it non-refundable?

I thought that was Illegal unless it was literally signed and said non refundable.
shakalaka what’s your take on deposits being refundable?

ExtraSlow
10-31-2020, 06:41 PM
Shak treats every car as refundable.

Buster
10-31-2020, 06:50 PM

I thought that was Illegal unless it was literally signed and said non refundable.

Shak has never refused to buy a car

90_Shelby
10-31-2020, 07:20 PM
If I had 89Coupe/Buster money I’d replace my V-wagon with this. Unfortunately, it’s a long road to 7.2 and this RS6 doesn’t fit in the equation with my money. I can hardly afford to keep a full tank in the Trackhawk, I’ll marry rich next time.

ExtraSlow
10-31-2020, 07:21 PM
I'm marrying whoever buys this.

revelations
10-31-2020, 07:31 PM
If my networth was 10 mil, this would be my winter beater.

Darkane
10-31-2020, 07:38 PM
Shak has never refused to buy a car

I meant from a lawman stance. Lol.

shakalaka
10-31-2020, 07:46 PM

Haha everyone is so funny.

But it's hard to say without looking at the contract. But typically if you're custom ordering a car, that vehicle is being specifically built for you and in that case whatever deposit you put down would typically be forfeited if you don't go ahead with the vehicle. Presumably they would have signed a contract when ordering the vehicle. Legally speaking the dealer can even go after you for rest of the cost of the actual vehicle as well if it's something that they think they won't be able to unload.

This is the same shit as a real estate sale/purchase contract after the conditions are waived. Now that being said, rare cars like these should have many takers so if it's a good dealer who wants a good relationship with a customer they they would refund the deposit and just let someone else buy the vehicle. But since Jordan put this up, I imagine they said no or he hasn't talked to them yet and wants to see if he can pass on a rare car to a Beyonder.

cam_wmh
10-31-2020, 10:13 PM
Once these drop to the 80k range I’m all over it. I’d be in a rs7 if I could fit 3 in the back.

Those turbo's going dry, just scare me.

prae
11-01-2020, 08:53 AM

this is why we can't have nice wagons! But ditto. This is too rich for my blood.

bjstare
11-01-2020, 08:56 AM

Is this the same problem that was on the ttv8 in the s6 and s7? I was into getting a used s7 til I read about the oiling issues.

prae
11-01-2020, 08:57 AM
roll this into my mortgage and I'm down as hell though. HELOC fully loaded beyond mobile ftw

ExtraSlow
11-01-2020, 09:01 AM
roll this into my mortgage and I'm down as hell though. HELOC fully loaded beyond mobile ftw

There's never been a cheaper time to borrow. You'd be crazy not to.

ThePenIsMightier
11-01-2020, 10:35 AM
There's never been a cheaper time to borrow. You'd be crazy not to.

It's practically a money making opportunity in #2020.

riander5
11-01-2020, 10:41 AM

Plz confirm same turbo system and flaws are being used in new car

Xtrema
11-02-2020, 12:54 PM
Is this the same problem that was on the ttv8 in the s6 and s7? I was into getting a used s7 til I read about the oiling issues.

Won't be a concern for 1st owner tho other than the depreciation.

snowcat
11-02-2020, 09:04 PM
I don’t know if allocations work like that, do they?

I’m honestly baffled the dealer wouldn’t pass the allocation to the next in line and just refund you.

How is this logical at all to you? Say a dealer gets 2 a year. This spec is locked in, designed by that person. How can you refund the car and give to the next person in line, their spec is not the same. You have to wait until next years production of 2 more. The dealer now is stuck with the car, wasted an allocation, all because the client backed out. Of course you’re going to lose your deposit. That’s how it works.

JRSC00LUDE
11-02-2020, 09:11 PM
How is this logical at all to you? Say a dealer gets 2 a year. This spec is locked in, designed by that person. How can you refund the car and give to the next person in line, their spec is not the same. You have to wait until next years production of 2 more. The dealer now is stuck with the car, wasted an allocation, all because the client backed out. Of course you’re going to lose your deposit. That’s how it works.

The moral authority of Beyond has spoken. Thread closed.

bjstare
11-02-2020, 09:44 PM
Won't be a concern for 1st owner tho other than the depreciation.

Yes, obviously. Some of us are talking about being the second owner:

dirtsniffer
11-02-2020, 10:41 PM

First OP should have made videos of the custom order process to gain subscribers and then asked them for money when things went pear shaped.

Darkane
11-03-2020, 09:59 AM

It’s no secret the dealership owns the vehicle literally until the keys are passed to you.

Anytime in this transaction process a refund can be had (might have to use legal means) unless there was very clear print regarding a non-refundable policy. That must be the case here.

Speciality vehicles go through this repeatedly - think GT Porsches, Shelbys, etc. People put deposits down, and sell their allocation (or try to) and get the deposit back.

Really no one knows the situation except Jordan, and he’s no dummy so like was mentioned he probably asked for his deposit back but they weren’t willing to play ball.

cam_wmh
11-05-2020, 01:22 PM

Yes sir, the first gen to 18. Audizine has tons of dudes with blown turbos, and some with cratered engines. A7 S-Line, and then flash it/upgrade, is what I’d do.

lilmira
11-05-2020, 05:02 PM
Someone needs to buy this thing. The first batch is starting to show up in Canada.

riander5
11-05-2020, 06:22 PM
Yes sir, the first gen to 18. Audizine has tons of dudes with blown turbos, and some with cratered engines. A7 S-Line, and then flash it/upgrade, is what I’d do.

Audi A7 s-line or new RS6... yes... very similar

cam_wmh
11-05-2020, 06:38 PM
Audi A7 s-line or new RS6... yes... very similar

Follow along. I was replying to a fella whom mentioned an S6/S7.

ExtraSlow
11-05-2020, 07:12 PM
It's the golf R of Audi's, right ThePenIsMightier?

ThePenIsMightier
11-05-2020, 07:29 PM
It's the golf R of Audi's, right ThePenIsMightier?

LoL!! I'm not sure if Audi has one model that has "lost their way" or started "swimming in a different lane". I know I used to want an RS4 fuckin bad, though...
The RS6 is hot, too.

snowcat
11-05-2020, 09:22 PM

You’re welcome