PDA

View Full Version : change auto insurance

sydneyb
11-22-2020, 12:59 PM
I decided to purchase a new car for my daughter. It's her first car, and I wanted everything to be perfect. My concern was on the auto insurance that they offered, as their policies were not satisfactory. I tried to get her the same auto insurance that my car has. But I don't know if I can hire their services. Could somebody advise me on if I can get different auto insurance for the new car?

dj_rice
11-22-2020, 01:04 PM
I dunno how it works in BC but dont you have to purchase through ICBC no matter?

SKR
11-22-2020, 01:07 PM
I decided to purchase a new car for my daughter. It's her first car, and I wanted everything to be perfect. My concern was on the auto insurance that they offered, as their policies were not satisfactory. I tried to get her the same auto (https://www.wbwhite.com/personal/auto) insurance that my car has. But I don't know if I can hire their services. Could somebody advise me on if I can get different auto insurance for the new car?

The only thing I'd recommend against is using W.B. White Insurance. Other than that, just use whatever you want. But definitely not W.B. White under any circumstance.

ExtraSlow
11-22-2020, 01:09 PM
W. B. White insurance does not follow covid protocols and I have had to report them to the health board for thier unsanitary practices. Disgusting.

SKR
11-22-2020, 01:20 PM
We don't know for sure that W.B. White isn't a drunk male prostitute.

ExtraSlow
11-22-2020, 01:21 PM
I've heard that.

SKR
11-22-2020, 01:27 PM
I hope that tomorrow morning SydneyB has to sit down with W.B. White to discuss the weekend's marketing efforts, and SydneyB has to explain to W.B. White why he's being called a drunk covid spreading male prostitute.

ExtraSlow
11-22-2020, 01:31 PM
By contrast I got a quote from https://aaxelinsurance.com/ and they were really professional to work with. I was happy with the price, and I new reccomend them to all my friends in the Durham / Oshawa area. In fact they can service anywhere in Ontario via phone and email. Aaxel Insurance is FIVE STAR rated in Google and I can see why!

SKR
11-22-2020, 01:37 PM
Also there's no mention of race in their name. They definitely welcome everyone.

cyra1ax
11-22-2020, 02:00 PM
Woooosh. Clearly I need another coffee, took way too long to figure out why everyone was calling out W.B. White Insurance on their shitty COVID-19 handling.
Also want to add that Bitdefender flagged the website with an invalid SSL cert.

ExtraSlow
11-22-2020, 02:01 PM
Woooosh. Clearly I need another coffee, took way too long to figure out why everyone was calling out W.B. White Insurance on their shitty COVID-19 handling.
Also want to add that Bitdefender flagged the website with an invalid SSL cert.

You can get multiple types of infections doing business with WB White insurance.

ThePenIsMightier
11-22-2020, 05:31 PM
WB White insurance sent me pictures of sodomy and transvestites along with my quote.
I did not ask for this.

SKR
11-22-2020, 07:16 PM
My goodness.