PDA

View Full Version : LF Open tire shop...

Nufy
12-29-2020, 12:11 PM
Any tire shops open this week.

I would like to get the rubber swapped on my sons Rav 4.

Today or tomorrow will work.

Both Urban Exp stores in the south seem to be closed for the holidays...

Any other suggestions for a reasonably priced tire swap ?

Thanks.

Twin_Cam_Turbo
12-29-2020, 12:14 PM
Spec R Motorsports is open. 403-397-1880

pheoxs
12-29-2020, 12:15 PM
I got my winters swapped on at limitless tire in the NE. Was pretty cheap though I just dropped the rims off.

tirebob
12-29-2020, 12:24 PM
Any tire shops open this week.

I would like to get the rubber swapped on my sons Rav 4.

Today or tomorrow will work.

Both Urban Exp stores in the south seem to be closed for the holidays...

Any other suggestions for a reasonably priced tire swap ?

Thanks.

PM'd!

Nufy
12-29-2020, 04:06 PM
Super Big thanks to Bob and Steve at Urban Exp.

Steve was near the shop and managed to fit me in for a quick swap. In and out in a half hour.

Much appreciated.

Darkane
12-29-2020, 04:15 PM

Steve was near the shop and managed to fit me in for a quick swap. In and out in a half hour.

Much appreciated.

Great service.

dj_rice
12-29-2020, 04:27 PM

Much appreciated.

So they were actually closed on holidays but came in to swap your tires for you? Wow that is great service. Imagine if they opened up a shop in Edmonton!!

tirebob
12-29-2020, 04:32 PM

Much appreciated.

So they were actually closed on holidays but came in to swap your tires for you? Wow that is great service. Imagine if they opened up a shop in Edmonton!!Meh... I knew Steve was going by the shop for personal stuff today and he is always down to help someone out if he is capable so I just asked and he was game. No big put out or anything, but I do appreciate the props sir!

The_Rural_Juror
12-29-2020, 05:12 PM

Much appreciated.

I hope you tipped him well.

haggis88
01-03-2021, 09:34 PM

Much appreciated.

So they were actually closed on holidays but came in to swap your tires for you? Wow that is great service. Imagine if they opened up a shop in Edmonton!!

Meh... I knew Steve was going by the shop for personal stuff today and he is always down to help someone out if he is capable so I just asked and he was game. No big put out or anything, but I do appreciate the props sir!

All about that service!

got_mike33
01-04-2021, 12:52 PM

This! Bob has helped me out from Calgary (more than once, which I am grateful for) but it just isn't the same going to a tired shop that isn't UrbanX.