PDA

View Full Version : Pitney Bowes shipping (ebay/amazon)

AndyL
01-17-2021, 08:06 PM
New years I found a thread with a ridiculous amount off a rather expensive grow light (70%). Since it was amazon figured what the heck let's give it a whirl...

Here we are on the 17th, finally get a shipping notice. (Jan 17th - Feb 3 was guaranteed delivery) That it's shipping by Pitney Bowes. Clearly I'm old because I only know Pitney Bowes as the guys who make the machine Canada post sells you to print postage with.

RFD/Reddit/others say they're a new expediting option for ebay/amazon and after the border it'll be handed over to someone else for the 'last mile'. And no, doesn't sound like it's working well.

Oh this sounds glorious - let's see how this plays out :)

Anyone had good luck with them so far?

killramos
01-17-2021, 08:10 PM
They run ebays one stop shop international duty and brokerage service. Basically allows people in the states to ship world wide for an all in fee and they handle all the details and duties etc.

I used them to import my nest guard a few years back, worked out great. Completely legit.

Way better than UPS.

firebane
01-17-2021, 08:16 PM
They run ebays one stop shop international duty and brokerage service. Basically allows people in the states to ship world wide for an all in fee and they handle all the details and duties etc.

I used them to import my nest guard a few years back, worked out great. Completely legit.

Way better than UPS.

Yah think Ebay has used them now for at least 5 years or more.

birdman86
01-18-2021, 01:15 PM
I've had a few items shipped through them, all showed up at my PO Box no problem

JfuckinC
01-18-2021, 01:25 PM
it'll show, just takes a while and theres no shipping info once it goes through erlanger kentucky haha... waiting for car parts of ebay now.