PDA

View Full Version : WTF is this guy towing and why?

nzwasp
01-18-2021, 11:47 PM
https://youtu.be/A94kZY6QCoQ

This guy around the corner from me drags this steel box behind his truck every couple of weeks. He always drives around this culdasac and then goes back home. I initially thought he was spreading salt for some reason but there’s no ice on the ground and he always drags it around 10 or 11 pm at night.

ThePenIsMightier
01-19-2021, 12:05 AM
That's really weird. It seems like something a very crazy person would do, so it could be as nuts as "a shield from 5G".
Spreading the ashes of his cremated enemies?

vengie
01-19-2021, 12:12 AM
I personally recommend setting up a spike strip to stop him

SJW
01-19-2021, 12:12 AM
I used something similar camping. Was to empty the black and grey water tanks so I didn’t have to move my trailer. Guarantee he’s dumping shit nearby and has someone living in a trailer.

nzwasp
01-19-2021, 12:16 AM
Hmm I will look for a trail of frozen shit tomorrow, or see if it smells like manure because some days it does. Wondering what response I would get posting this on my communities fb page

AndyL
01-19-2021, 12:27 AM
Shitters full!

BeskbiJjCXI

At least he's not in a bathrobe :rofl:

The totes don't leave a trail generally, the campgrounds would be upset.

nzwasp
01-19-2021, 12:34 AM
How would this guy dump without leaving a trail

ExtraSlow
01-19-2021, 07:11 AM
I think SJW is correct. I also think some health care workers are self isolating in RV's to keep thier families away from whatever bugs they bring home. So maybe don't rush to Facebook. If it's every few weeks, even if he's dumping shit, maybe that's not so bad.

ThePenIsMightier
01-19-2021, 07:43 AM
It's looks like about 10 gallons max. Isn't that too small for 2 weeks worth of black water?

dirtsniffer
01-19-2021, 07:44 AM
Hmm I will look for a trail of frozen shit tomorrow, or see if it smells like manure because some days it does. Wondering what response I would get posting this on my communities fb page

That's never the correct response. If you know him, even if not, why would you unleash the hell of 100 Karen's on him.

ExtraSlow
01-19-2021, 07:57 AM
It's looks like about 10 gallons max. Isn't that too small for 2 weeks worth of black water?

Presumably they shit at work, and this is nightly tinkles 13/14 days, plus the one explosives taco bell shit from Fiesta Friday. Doesn't end up being that much volume.

ThePenIsMightier
01-19-2021, 08:01 AM
That's never the correct response. If you know him, even if not, why would you unleash the hell of 100 Karen's on him.

I'm really feeling a combination of inner Karen and inner murderer, here... There are dedicated places for human effluent and if one feels that it's up and down my road, there's going to be a conflict.

firebane
01-19-2021, 08:06 AM
I'm really feeling a combination of inner Karen and inner murderer, here... There are dedicated places for human effluent and if one feels that it's up and down my road, there's going to be a conflict.

Agree I don't know how anyone in here is ok with this and I'd be raising a concern too if I saw someone doing this down my alley.

Bunch of weirdos

Buster
01-19-2021, 08:07 AM

Effluent? I think your engineer is showing.

nzwasp
01-19-2021, 08:17 AM
I just went over by where he was dragging this and it does smell a bit like a dumping station but I cant find any visible trail unless it evaporated in the last 8 hours - entirely possible.

Im not going to put it on FB. Im going to give it to my neighbors that live in the cul-de-sac and see what they want to do. In the video the truck has these darkish patches under the wing mirrors so if I can track down the truck I will just send the video and license plate to 311. If he has the shit tote in his tray that will be even more telling.

ExtraSlow
01-19-2021, 08:29 AM
To be clear, I wouldn't be "OK" with this, but my first move wouldn't be to run to facebook. Like for real, maybe they work in the NICU and thier spouse has medical problesm and they've been forced to lvie apart for the whole year and they are ***this*** close to the edge. Fuck man, if there's ever a year to give some consideration for others, this is it.

If there's not huge trail of shit, and clearly there isn't, then maybe they visit a house with an RV dump in thier garage (which exist) and they are fully closed by the time they come around your cul-de-sac? Could be the case based on evidence, or lack of it.

If are trying to track down the truck, that "dark patch" is the "sport appearance decal package" on the F150, and that's a 2009-2014 model.

nzwasp
01-19-2021, 08:37 AM
Plot thickens I found the truck and the tote is in the guys garage he had his door up this morning while I walking my kid to school. Saskatchewan plates.

dirtsniffer
01-19-2021, 08:42 AM
Is there a trailer in the yard?

nzwasp
01-19-2021, 08:49 AM
No this is next to aspen man no one has trailers. Also this guys backyard is one of those ones that is full of trees you cant move. And I thought that perhaps its a trailer on the driveway but he has a car and a truck and the white truck was on the road. The tote is just stored upright in his garage.

Ok so I heard from my neigbor that the tote is used to fill the neighborhood rink. I dont know why he drags it around the neighborhood - I guess to empty it - odd.

ExtraSlow
01-19-2021, 08:56 AM
Well there ya go. Water tank was correct, but less nefarious than shit-water.

ThePenIsMightier
01-19-2021, 08:59 AM
Well there ya go. Water tank was correct, but less nefarious than shit-water.

Yet after he drags it around, the whole area smells like a sani-dump?
Case not closed.
He has lied to his neighbour. It's Piss&Shit.

^Is that more appropriate, Buster?

killramos
01-19-2021, 09:00 AM
No one has made an Aspen joke yet?

#justaspenthings

ExtraSlow
01-19-2021, 09:01 AM
Case not closed.

Maybe it's piss and shit for flooding the local rink because he hates the kids that play hockey there.? The plot thickens.

nzwasp
01-19-2021, 09:01 AM
Case not closed.

Thats probably because its rubbish day, and I was looking for shit - you know when your brain wants to believe it smells something.

This is busters old neighborhood #notaspen

ExtraSlow
01-19-2021, 09:02 AM

#justaspenthings

I think we have all realized that aspen is the worst neighborhood in Calgary. It's like making fun of a kid with a learning disability at this point.

Buster
01-19-2021, 09:12 AM
Thats probably because its rubbish day, and I was looking for shit - you know when your brain wants to believe it smells something.

i do miss the west side.

D'z Nutz
01-19-2021, 09:12 AM

#justaspenthings

Nobody makes Aspen jokes, only Aspen dreams.

And if this were in Aspen, my guess would have been he's going around filling potholes.

nzwasp
01-19-2021, 09:17 AM
Nobody makes Aspen jokes, only Aspen dreams.

And if this were in Aspen, my guess would have been he's going around filling potholes.

Its true - we definitely have less pot holes over here. Other than that we still have our fair share of riddled crack heads trying to break into our cars and houses. Caught one of those with my cam the other night too.

killramos
01-19-2021, 09:26 AM
The Aspen crack heads can afford the good stuff though so it’s ok

Tik-Tok
01-19-2021, 09:29 AM
I think we have all realized that aspen is the worst neighborhood in Calgary. It's like making fun of a kid with a learning disability at this point.

I wish I could afford a learning disability. Not that I would live in Aspen.

Thaco
01-19-2021, 09:32 AM
i cant imagine how such a small tank could be used for either black water or for rink flooding..

Tik-Tok
01-19-2021, 09:39 AM
It's probably his garage piss bucket.

ExtraSlow
01-19-2021, 09:40 AM
i cant imagine how such a small tank could be used for either black water or for rink flooding..

Never seen the "quadboni" videos on YouTube? For rink maintenence not rink construction.

Thaco
01-19-2021, 10:08 AM
Never seen the "quadboni" videos on YouTube? For rink maintenence not rink construction.

That kinda might make sense, just the terms being used "fill" and "flood" make it seem like more than minor maintenance/resurfacing, maybe i'm just not Canadian enough for this thread.... and the real zambonies at hockey games seem to put down a lot of water, probably at least 5 of those things full.

Shlade
01-19-2021, 11:54 AM
I had high hopes he was dragging an ATM behind the truck. Disappointed it wasn't.

The_Penguin
01-19-2021, 12:41 PM

Buster
01-19-2021, 01:08 PM
This situation had potential, but turned into nothing. disappointed.

JRSC00LUDE
01-19-2021, 01:13 PM

#justaspenthings

In Soviet Russia, Aspen jokes you!

JRSC00LUDE
01-19-2021, 01:22 PM
I think SJW is correct. I also think some health care workers are self isolating in RV's to keep thier families away from whatever bugs they bring home. So maybe don't rush to Facebook. If it's every few weeks, even if he's dumping shit, maybe that's not so bad.

This is the worst thing—granted it's a short list—I think you've ever said. If it would have been the case, there's zero kelvins excuse to be made for it.

pheoxs
01-19-2021, 01:23 PM

Yeah plus why would you tow a black water thing around the same neighbourhood over and over and risk getting caught? I don't condone it but if I had to dump that I'd just find parking spots near a storm drain and park and dump it and then drive off. Why do a driving loop and spreading it? Like he'd have to stop, open it, then hop in the truck and start driving while its pouring out. There would be a big puddle at the beginning point.

Plus its winter, that trailer thing would freeze ... unless he's dumping from a trailer into a the small trailer then the small trailer into the road? That's a lot of steps...

ExtraSlow
01-19-2021, 01:37 PM
This is the worst thing—granted it's a short list—I think you've ever said. If it would have been the case, there's zero kelvins excuse to be made for it.
My goal now is to beat that. I know I can do worse.

dj_rice
01-19-2021, 02:34 PM
Obviously hes prepping the Cul-de-sac for tokyo drifting next weeks weather dips

lilmira
01-19-2021, 02:39 PM
It's the missing ballots from the election.

ThePenIsMightier
01-19-2021, 02:46 PM
Obviously hes prepping the Cul-de-sac for tokyo drifting next weeks weather dips

This shit is slippery, yo!

9B6e2Aqr_V0

dj_rice
01-19-2021, 02:56 PM
This shit is slippery, yo!

9B6e2Aqr_V0

I giggled. Nice one but can confirm, shit is slippery. My dog diarrhea'd on my wood floors when he was young pup, I didnt know, woke up middle night to use the bathroom, walking around in dark and almost did a splitz...good times. Chunky bits all between my toes...

tirebob
01-19-2021, 04:15 PM
Plot thickens I found the truck and the tote is in the guys garage he had his door up this morning while I walking my kid to school. Saskatchewan plates.Probably just a bunch Pil...

dirtsniffer
01-19-2021, 04:20 PM
^ sounds like piss was the winning guess after all.

SingleBarrel
02-05-2021, 06:51 AM
Missing ballots.... haha

Too good.

:thumbsup: