PDA

View Full Version : 1v1 Boxing classes

max_boost
02-02-2021, 05:18 PM
Idk where to start someone point me in the right direction? Or maybe you know someone who knows someone who knows someone etc.

Gonna take advantage of the 1v1 training cuz of Covid. Looking at prices I am guessing around $120-150/hour personal training.

I am starting from scratch, I know nothing so preferably someone chill and encouraging etc.

I figured references are the easiest way to get going with this.

Marsh
02-02-2021, 05:29 PM
check out leoboxing on insta, hes great.

max_boost
02-02-2021, 11:27 PM
Got in contact with David rose from undercard

His name alone is enough to book with him (schitts creek) lol

Look forward to it!

ExtraSlow
02-03-2021, 12:31 AM
I pictured you more into the Moira Rose type.

jabjab
02-03-2021, 07:53 AM
Undercard is good for boxcercise and fitness, I'd recommend a legitimate boxing gym if you want to really know how to box

max_boost
02-03-2021, 08:00 AM
Thanks jabjab

I’m literally just starting out so I’ll see how it goes and branch off if I take it more serious.

saiyajin
02-03-2021, 08:22 AM
ya I have been interested in a while but can't stomach the cost, being frugal these days

jabjab
02-03-2021, 08:26 AM
Thanks jabjab

I’m literally just starting out so I’ll see how it goes and branch off if I take it more serious.

you'll enjoy it regardless and don't be discouraged at first. Your fitness level will sky rocket!

- - - Updated - - -

ya I have been interested in a while but can't stomach the cost, being frugal these days

Most of those small studios like Rumble are expensive cause they cater to a certain group of people that will pay the high price. An actual boxing gym is usually more affordable but also more intense, no fancy music and such.

sexualbanana
02-03-2021, 09:47 PM

Boxfit gyms like Undrcard and Rumble are really expensive (I think they were like $200 a month if I remember correctly). Competition gyms like Southpaw, Legacy, Impact and Olympus hover around $100. Still not cheap, but helluva lot cheaper.