PDA

View Full Version : Email Trackers

msommers
02-03-2021, 04:46 PM
Do you guys have a suggestion for email trackers, not for Gmail? I'm currently using Zoho for my business email because it's cheap and as close to the Gmail UI as I could find.

I use Gmelius for my Gmail account tracking and really like it because it shows when I send an email to multiple people, it indicates who has opened it rather than a blanket number of times it has been opened.

rage2
02-03-2021, 05:34 PM
Do you guys have a suggestion for email trackers, not for Gmail? I'm currently using Zoho for my business email because it's cheap and as close to the Gmail UI as I could find.

I use Gmelius for my Gmail account tracking and really like it because it shows when I send an email to multiple people, it indicates who has opened it rather than a blanket number of times it has been opened.
Groove is relatively cheap. Something like $10/user/month. Starts with email tracking like you're looking at, to campaign planning, workflows. A couple of our teams use it here. Integrates with everything (or at least should).

msommers
02-03-2021, 05:40 PM
Thanks Rage, I'll check them out!

gwill
02-03-2021, 06:25 PM
zoho does exactly what you want you may just need need change your plan. Zoho works for my work email for everything you want. Zoho is one of the few crms that let's you use it for marketing purposes at reasonably cheap rates.

I found zoho super beneficial as I'd get instantly alerted on the app the moment someone opened the email. It would allow me to reach out asap. I used the email campaigns quite a bit.

Most crms don't want you mass emailing, tracking emails and using it as a crm. From what I saw most tried to force you into a higher marketing plan that may or may not be worth while for you.

I'll have to look at groove as it seems super cheap and if it covers the basics that's sometimes all you need.