PDA

View Full Version : Want To Buy / Looking For Want To Buy: Vintage Video Games (1980 - 2000)

Mar
02-16-2021, 10:45 PM
I collect these so I'm looking for anything you have. I can offer up to a few hundred dollars for specific games, up to a few thousand if the games are still sealed and in great condition. I will purchase as little as one single game or a larger collection for much more. Please let me know what you have.

I'm looking for:
- Atari 2600 - anything
- NES (Nintendo) - anything
- SNES (Super Nintendo) - anything
- Nintendo 64 - complete in box only
- Gamecube - sealed only
- PlayStation - sealed only

Somebody must have boxes full of these in their basement, you can send me a photo and I'll send you an offer.

03ozwhip
02-17-2021, 08:13 AM
I collect these so I'm looking for anything you have. I can offer up to a few hundred dollars for specific games, up to a few thousand if the games are still sealed and in great condition. I will purchase as little as one single game or a larger collection for much more. Please let me know what you have.

I'm looking for:
- Atari 2600 - anything
- NES (Nintendo) - anything
- SNES (Super Nintendo) - anything
- Nintendo 64 - complete in box only
- Gamecube - sealed only
- PlayStation - sealed only

Somebody must have boxes full of these in their basement, you can send me a photo and I'll send you an offer.

I'll be home tonight to look, but I believe I have about 8 atari games. I might still have the console but it doesn't work.

JRSC00LUDE
02-17-2021, 09:17 AM
Mar I have on old Atari console and a handful of games sitting in a bag somewhere, nothing in "like new" condition for sure but do you want to see?

HiSpec
02-17-2021, 01:44 PM
I think I have a Famicom (Nintendo) with the disk system in my basement. I'll PM you the photos if I can find it.

Mar
02-17-2021, 01:57 PM
I'll be home tonight to look, but I believe I have about 8 atari games. I might still have the console but it doesn't work.

Awesome, thanks!

Mar I have on old Atari console and a handful of games sitting in a bag somewhere, nothing in "like new" condition for sure but do you want to see?

Yes, for sure, you could potentially have a winner buried in there. Most commons might only be worth $1 but I have paid a few hundred for a single Atari game.

I think I have a Famicom (Nintendo) with the disk system in my basement. I'll PM you the photos if I can find it.

That would be great, I have a disk system but the belts always break so never bad to have two. Plus I do not have a Famicom so I would really like that.

Sentry
02-17-2021, 02:29 PM
Any interest in PSPs? I have a pair here with chargers, one is hacked to run roms, one is bricked lol but may be recoverable. I'd take 40 bucks for the whole lot. This thread reminded me I have them, going to dig them out and mess with them a bit today.

Mar
02-17-2021, 04:30 PM
Any interest in PSPs? I have a pair here with chargers, one is hacked to run roms, one is bricked lol but may be recoverable. I'd take 40 bucks for the whole lot. This thread reminded me I have them, going to dig them out and mess with them a bit today.

I appreciate it but not part of my collecting personally. I heard you can recover the dead one with a Pandora battery but I've never done it. I know for sure people are after these, especially the model 1001 early models but not me.

eglove
02-17-2021, 07:25 PM
I’ve got clayfighter sculptors cut, no box as that’s extremely rare but I’d let it go for $800

Mar
02-17-2021, 10:29 PM
I’ve got clayfighter sculptors cut, no box as that’s extremely rare but I’d let it go for $800

Blockbuster rental exclusive, nice. N64 is not really my thing so it would need to be complete. Very hard to find piece though, good for you.

Proyecto2000
02-17-2021, 11:32 PM
I have been storing a TurboGrafx 16 in the original box with a few games since the early 90s lol. If it is of interest let me know what you would be willing to pay for it.

Mar
02-19-2021, 12:58 PM
I have been storing a TurboGrafx 16 in the original box with a few games since the early 90s lol. If it is of interest let me know what you would be willing to pay for it.

Getting closer! Turbografx 16 is pretty cool, I don't really collect card / disc based systems much. If it's cheap enough I'd pick it up as a display piece but I'm mostly looking for the systems I listed. I'd be willing to pay a lot more for my active searches.

Mar
02-21-2021, 11:05 PM
Any more? I have thousands of dollars here if you have sealed games. I have hundreds for non-sealed.

03ozwhip
02-21-2021, 11:29 PM
Any more? I have thousands of dollars here if you have sealed games. I have hundreds for non-sealed.

Pm'd

eglove
02-22-2021, 12:20 AM
https://forums.beyond.ca/threads/409098-FS-N64-SNES-games

lol

any interest in boxed Japanese n64 stuff?

Mar
02-22-2021, 12:22 AM
https://forums.beyond.ca/threads/409098-FS-N64-SNES-games

lol

any interest in boxed Japanese n64 stuff?

Not for that list, unfortunately. Not unless they're sealed. Too bad I didn't see what was on the initial list, might have been some good stuff.

JRSC00LUDE
02-22-2021, 09:25 AM

I have to actually remember to take and send pictures but I will

Asian_defender
02-22-2021, 10:44 AM

I'd jump on that PSP deal. Pm me after you dig it up

Mar
02-23-2021, 09:24 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (https://forums.beyond.ca/faq.php?faq=tos#faq_generalrules) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

Mod edit: One bump per 7 days

HiSpec
02-28-2021, 04:15 PM
That would be great, I have a disk system but the belts always break so never bad to have two. Plus I do not have a Famicom so I would really like that.

PM'd you.
Belt is not broken.

Mar
03-01-2021, 01:15 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (https://forums.beyond.ca/faq.php?faq=tos#faq_generalrules) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

Mod edit: One bump per 7 days

Sorry, I thought it was 24 hours. I wanted to reply after you deleted my post but then I would have broken the rules again so I had to wait!

Still looking for more.

Mar
03-08-2021, 10:37 AM
Just bought a huge lot of Famicom. Still wanting to buy more.

Mar
03-15-2021, 12:21 AM
Still looking for whatever you have, from a single game to 1000 games. Please let me know.

Mar
03-31-2021, 01:27 PM
I just bought a huge lot out of Massachusetts. Still looking for more, you could be sitting on retirement money.

Skrilla
03-31-2021, 03:39 PM
I have a sealed gold cartridge Zelda II - Adventures of Link NES, if interested?

Mar
04-02-2021, 10:40 AM
I have a sealed gold cartridge Zelda II - Adventures of Link NES, if interested?

I messaged you a couple of days ago.

2002civic
04-02-2021, 02:30 PM
pm'd

Mar
04-10-2021, 10:09 PM
Still looking for more. Whatever you have.