PDA

View Full Version : S21 ultra screen protector

jabjab
02-26-2021, 09:37 PM
What is everyone using for a screen protector for their Samsung S21 ultra? I ordered one from Amazon called LK and it had great reviews but it does not fit right, especially with a case.

Can anyone with an S21 ultra recommend a place or site that has good screen protectors?

Mitsu3000gt
02-27-2021, 12:41 PM
It comes with one installed, so you can just keep using that if you want. That's what I am doing and it's been perfect so far.

Tempered glass screen protectors do not really work for the phone because of the curved screen edges and also because of the under-screen fingerprint reader.

If you do want to replace the pre-installed protector, your best options are the TPU Film ones from Amazon - they are also extremely cheap so you can get a 3 pack for $10 or so. They are also very similar to the pre-installed one so you aren't gaining a whole lot.

I would suggest a tempered glass protector for the camera module though, they work well and the only disadvantage is slightly worse flare in extreme situations but that's a reasonable tradeoff IMO.

jabjab
02-27-2021, 01:50 PM
The one I ordered from Amazon was tpu but it was cut too big I think and their intent was to cover the whole screen.

I sent it back (amazon benefits) and found another tpu that clearly states its cut smaller. This is the new one I ordered if anyone wants to try it:
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B08RYVXYWX?ref_=d6k_applink_bb_marketplace&linkCode=gs2&tag=pnow0f-20