PDA

View Full Version : People are crazy for Krispy Kreme!!!

eNeRgY
04-01-2004, 09:46 PM
Holy shit today i went to check out the new Krispy cream and it was pack like a mofo, there's even security gaurd stand around..
the longest line up i ever seen for a doughnuts and coffee hahaha...but to tell you the truth i ate it this morning and it was so soft and warm, it seemed like it had melt in my mouth...that was the fucking best doughnut i ever ate in my life!!!!!!!! its like theres a party in my mouth hahahahahaha...:thumbsup: :eek: :clap: :nut: :drool: :D :rofl:

JordanLotoski
04-01-2004, 09:51 PM
hahahahaha.....man its a sad sad world if we are all up in arms over a dounut shop....what ever happened to all the murders and vigilante violance:confused:

hahaha man now i want a krispy cream

turbo_equiped
04-01-2004, 09:55 PM
tatz so truee!!!
ppl goin nutz over tat stuff man!!!
i even wanna stay away from that place and never even wanna try it!!!
cauz i heard its really good..and once i try it ima feel like having it all the time...!!
and all the hard work i do in the gym will be screwed...so it aint for me!!
and as far as the ppl in lineups are concerned..!! tat explains a lot about why majority of north americans are obese!!!

illeagle
04-01-2004, 09:58 PM
I drove up to it, seen the line.... next thing i know, i'm ordering at tim hortons.. :banghead:

air_mikey
04-01-2004, 10:02 PM
i waited in line the other day for some. ended up lining up for 45 mins. its one good donut thats for sure. the glaze waterfall is cool to watch too.

eNeRgY
04-01-2004, 10:03 PM
hahaha if i had the money i would open a one righ now i would be so rich hahaha...man i wanna try some thing else but i can;t get near the ficking counter lol or the parkong lot damn small asss sunridge mall...i wonder if theres any line up at 3 or 4 in da morning? if so:banghead:

LUDELVR
04-01-2004, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by eNeRgY
its like theres a party in my mouth hahahahahaha...:thumbsup: :eek: :clap: :nut: :drool: :D :rofl:

and everyone is cumming?;) :devil:

:rofl: :rofl:

but honestly, it's a fucking donut!! I mean, I went with the craze once before (I went coco for coco puffs) and I was deceived!!

I still think it's all hype, but I guess I'll try one eventually.:dunno:

RX-7_TWINTURBO
04-01-2004, 10:40 PM
hmm where is this place??

im bored and feel like goin for a drive...

turbo_equiped
04-01-2004, 10:46 PM
^^NE!!
right beside SUNRIDGE MALL!

SoSlowDx
04-01-2004, 10:54 PM
I see nothing special about these donuts

blinkme_210
04-01-2004, 11:53 PM
In the parking lot by Sport Chek.

googe
04-02-2004, 04:47 AM
Originally posted by turbo_equiped
tatz so truee!!!
cauz i heard its really good..and once i try it ima feel like having it all the time...!!
and as far as the ppl in lineups are concerned..!! tat explains a lot about why majority of north americans are obese!!!

:english:

but yeah, theyre very good donuts, obviously no donut is worth the reputation they have earned really, but you should still try one if you havent despite all the hype because if their marketing is good enough to have all that attention then they deserve it ;)

props to them as good business people

BebeAphrodite
04-02-2004, 05:15 AM
i dunno but at 11:40 pm when i was there there was still a 45 minute lineup and when i left at 12:30ish am there were still the same number of cars there as there were when i first arrived... the line up stayed the same length.. :eek:

ricosuave
04-02-2004, 05:51 AM
just got in - 5 car lineup at 4:00am - all i have to say is meh. they are light as air, and very sweet, but way overhyped. and the price! ill try a hot one coming off the line, but i can say with certainty that ill never buy another dozen.

rico

Super_Geo
04-02-2004, 08:27 AM
I bet you could make quite a bit of money if you bought a whole bunch of them and then just scalped them to people waiting in line :angel: Haha... doughnut scalpers...

BloNdie
04-02-2004, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by Super_Geo
I bet you could make quite a bit of money if you bought a whole bunch of them and then just scalped them to people waiting in line :angel: Haha... doughnut scalpers...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That's actually a good idea! haha, I bet someone would do really good!

Ben
04-02-2004, 09:43 AM
What a fuckin Joke.

legendboy
04-02-2004, 10:35 AM
Thoes donut are really fuckin good! 1000x better than timmys!

YCB
04-02-2004, 10:54 AM
1000X as fattening too.. meaning u'll die 1000X faster.. hahahah

i only had 4 of them... thast enough for me..for a while

bol
04-07-2004, 10:07 AM
I went to krispy kreme monday night... the line up was 5 minutes(if that)

amazing donuts! didn't think I could like a donut so much. way too sweet though.

TalonVelocity
04-12-2004, 01:42 PM
tatz so truee!!!

:english: :english: :english: :english: :english: :english: :english: :english: :english: :english: :english:

that is all.

sputnik
04-12-2004, 01:51 PM
tatz so truee!!!

In the 50s Krispy Kreme had huge lineups for their donuts, and even had "Nutritious" and "Wholesome" in neon writing in their windows.

The reason north americans are so obese has more to do with their sedintary lifestyle (Deskjobs, TV, Computer, Driving EVERYWHERE) than eating couple donuts and making a few trips through the drive thru.

Stratus_Power
04-12-2004, 02:15 PM
i went there couple days ago to check it out, 15 mins line up.. its definitly not as good as I thought it would be... sure its nice and soft and fluffy... but DAMN its sweet.. too sweet for my taste.

962 kid
04-12-2004, 02:23 PM
went there last night at 9, there was like 3 cars in the lineup

xkon
04-12-2004, 02:34 PM
had my first one today... overrated, guess im not a big enough donut fan!!!

Kobe
04-12-2004, 02:42 PM
how are the cops handeling the dounts..how many are there at a time usally?

freakin
04-28-2004, 02:44 PM
HAHA, this reminded me of the Monster Garage episode where they installed a donut assebly line in a Crown Vic. cruiser. That was one of the greatest things I've ever seen on that show.