PDA

View Full Version : Wtb: Cheap Car!!!

turbo_equiped
04-01-2004, 11:00 PM
i am looking for a really cheap car...!!!!
and by cheap..i mean realll freakin cheapp!!!
i dont care wat kinda...
all i want is..it should be running...and shouldnt look too bad!!
i dont wanna be putting anything in it...!!!
2 door...all good..!!
should be below $500....
the lower than that better it is!!!..
the thing is i dont wanna be buying any insurance...so watever happens to it i dont even care..!!!
ima get a better car once outta high school from my parents...so for now watever i dont care..wont even prolly tell my parents..
lemme know wat u guys have...
thanks

Weapon_R
04-01-2004, 11:02 PM
:confused: Unfortunately, before you consider buying a car and registering it, you MUST have valid insurance. Perhaps you should reconsider until you can afford to insure your vehicle.

turbo_equiped
04-01-2004, 11:04 PM
^^lol..
i have my buddies man..
they have like freakin cheap cars..it dont even matter...!!
wat insurance u gonna get on like $500 car...

3G
04-01-2004, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by turbo_equiped
^^lol..
i have my buddies man..
they have like freakin cheap cars..it dont even matter...!!
wat insurance u gonna get on like $500 car...

PLPD man. If you get busted by the po-po the ticket will be more than the car. $2800 :eek:

turbo_equiped
04-01-2004, 11:45 PM
hhaha
yea i am aware of that...
lol

DeathBy240
04-02-2004, 12:11 AM
Hope you dont get into an accident with it. The other party will sue your ass off. Have fun paying off that for the rest of your life. Idiot.

ramminghard
04-02-2004, 02:52 AM
Dumb fuckin noobie. Its not funny to drive without insurance. You could buy a decent mountain bike for $500. thats where you belong. The insurance isn't for your dumbass, its for the people around you so if you fuck up they are covered. Your not insuring the $500 car. Your insuring the people driving around you. I really feel sorry for your parents because since your under 18 its them that would get sued not you. So basically you could say goodbye to everything they own if you fuck up.

turbo_equiped
04-02-2004, 10:25 AM
^^calm the fuk down iight!!!
learn some manners first...

turbo_equiped
04-02-2004, 10:27 AM
and i was just saying i am thinking not to buy any insurance!!
tat doesnt mean i wont no matter wat!!
my parents wont even prolly let me drive it without any insurance...!!

Gonthro
04-02-2004, 10:34 AM
http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41250

DUBDUDE
04-02-2004, 10:35 AM
Not to sound like an ass.........and I realize you don't know much about how things really work when it come to owning a vehicle, but how do you expect to register a car without a valid insurance slip???...........it just can't be done.............spelling classes couldn't hurt either...................just my 2 cents...........I'm sure your parents have better shit to worry about than you driving around without an un-insured-not properly registered car, so that when you hit and killed someone their asses will get sued...........just my other 2 cents...............

QuasarCav
04-02-2004, 10:37 AM
and i was just saying i am thinking not to buy any insurance!!
tat doesnt mean i wont no matter wat!!
my parents wont even prolly let me drive it without any insurance...!!

maybe you should improve your grammar before you apply for anything!!

The people here are trying to help, because i'm sure more than one of them have had it happen.

2800$ is alot of money for a 14 year old!!

EDIT: Birthday July 3, 1986 enough said!!

turbo_equiped
04-02-2004, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by QuasarCav

maybe you should improve your grammar before you apply for anything!!

The people here are trying to help, because i'm sure more than one of them have had it happen.

2800$ is alot of money for a 14 year old!!

EDIT: Birthday July 3, 1986 enough said!!

hahah
maybe i should improve my grammer..
but you should learn to count....
from 1986 to 2004 isnt 14yrs!!!

DUBDUDE
04-02-2004, 10:45 AM

hahah
maybe i should improve my grammer..
but you should learn to count....
from 1986 to 2004 isnt 14yrs!!!

ha,ha..........he's got you there..............:thumbsup:

turbo_equiped
04-02-2004, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by DUBDUDE
Not to sound like an ass.........and I realize you don't know much about how things really work when it come to owning a vehicle, but how do you expect to register a car without a valid insurance slip???...........it just can't be done.............spelling classes couldn't hurt either...................just my 2 cents...........I'm sure your parents have better shit to worry about than you driving around without an un-insured-not properly registered car, so that when you hit and killed someone their asses will get sued...........just my other 2 cents...............
yea man thanks for the advice...

DUBDUDE
04-02-2004, 10:51 AM
Well, I speak from experience, my old man has gotten caught twice with no insurance, now he faces jail time or a hefty fine......them cops are out on the prawl lately........specially if you're young.........:werd:

turbo_equiped
04-02-2004, 10:54 AM
^^word bro!
thanks

but like i said...i would have probably got some insurance...
like a 3rd party insurance or something like that....cheaper the car cheaper the insurance....
:D

GorG
04-02-2004, 10:57 AM
Your A DUMB ASS, If you were my kid and you were driving with out insurance i would disown you straight on the spot.

Originally posted by ramminghard
I really feel sorry for your parents because since your under 18 its them that would get sued not you. So basically you could say goodbye to everything they own if you fuck up.

You know how bad you are going to fuck up not only your life but your parents lives?>?>? no you don’t because your retarded. Honestly if you hit someone and they get injured you are basically going to have to pay for it the rest of your life or since your under 18 your parents are going to have to pay for it their lives. I'm taking law at the high school level right now, and this is basically what is going to happen, see say you hit a wealth business man, that’s the worst case scenario, say they make a 6 figure salary, and you hit them and they are paralyzed ell now they can go to work, right? that means that they will no longer be able to make their salary, and this basically ruins their whole career your going to have to be paying for his career, and I’m not sure how much your parents make, but a 6 figure salary is pretty high up their, and say the guy was 25 or something, and what’s the retirement age 70? hmm lets do the math here say he makes half a million a year so basically you are going to have to pay a total of around 22,500,000, and that’s not even the cost of medical and all that. My friend t-boned a MB last year, and buddy was making quite a bit of cash, luckily my friend had insurance but he was still sued 1,000,000 that’s quite a bit of cash. So if I where you I would reconsider insurance. One More thing if you do drive without insurance YOUR A DUMB ASS, invest in some brains first, retard newbie!:guns: :guns: :guns:

dogmaiwli
04-02-2004, 10:59 AM
I've never seen so many Traffic (pi...) oops I mean officers out.
1 day going from my shop in the SE up to The Airport I counted 16 and 2 of them were speed traps 1 MUlti, and one Laser.

I GUARANTEE, if you drive without insurance you will get caught, one way or another.:whipped:

Paul
04-02-2004, 11:01 AM
"some insurance" ... for someone as young as your punk ass is, you'd prolly still be paying about 200 bux a month. In 3 months your insurance would have cost you more than the ghetto rig you were insuring. Is it worth it...Fuck no. wait until you can actually afford to drive, you also have no fuckin clue how much maintanance you'd prolly have to put into a $500 vehicle. Gas ain't cheap these days either. Not tryin to be a dink, but things to consider.

turbo_equiped
04-02-2004, 11:05 AM
^^is that same with.. a thrid party insurance??
is it also as expensive?
won't that be good???
because it wont cover the car or me..but it would cover the people who i get into an accident with...(i think!)
anyone got more information on it!

Gonthro
04-02-2004, 11:12 AM
i have only 3rd part on my car, and i drive an old $500 beater, and it costs me $300 a month, and i am 21 (it costed me $450 a month when i was your age)

turbo_equiped
04-02-2004, 11:17 AM
^^oooo fawk!!!
never mind then...!!
i wanted to get insurance on my dad's name or something...!
but i dont want to do that!!....
so just close this thread....sorry about all the stupidness!!!
:closed:

Gonthro
04-02-2004, 11:20 AM
you could probably get it for $100-$150 on your parents insurance

turbo_equiped
04-02-2004, 11:23 AM
^yea thats true..
but i dont want to depend on them!
so i will just settle with CT until i can get my own shyt!