PDA

View Full Version : Alberta man intentionally strikes officer with his truck, drives away, and gets arres

Team_Mclaren
05-19-2021, 01:44 AM
Too funny not to share:

https://www.reddit.com/r/IdiotsInCars/comments/nfdykw/alberta_man_intentionally_strikes_officer_with/

for the long version:

OX5gin3wIPk

davidI
05-19-2021, 01:47 AM
Surprised they didn't search the truck for meth.

TomcoPDR
05-19-2021, 01:55 AM
I was going to head to bed... now I gotta sit thru this :nut:

16hypen3sp
05-19-2021, 04:08 AM
He’s trippin balls!

Hahaha. This guy was on an episode of Rust Valley Restorers. Season 3 Episode 5 I think.

redline
05-19-2021, 07:37 AM
The officer sexually assaulted my husband ….

I don’t feel safe right now…. Lol

Tik-Tok
05-19-2021, 07:50 AM
The officer sexually assaulted my husband ….

I don’t feel safe right now…. Lol

Send more cops in!

ercchry
05-19-2021, 08:01 AM
He’s trippin balls!

Hahaha. This guy was on an episode of Rust Valley Restorers. Season 3 Episode 5 I think.

Sounds a little stressed about the ticket cost... probably shouldn’t have dropped $50k on that blazer :rofl:

2Legit2Quit
05-19-2021, 08:11 AM
Help me! help me! help me! send more police!

Buster
05-19-2021, 08:50 AM
The worst part of that video is the rural Alberta/Sask accent that the wife has.

JRSC00LUDE
05-19-2021, 08:52 AM
* best part. :love:

killramos
05-19-2021, 08:57 AM
Play stupid games…

civic_stylez
05-19-2021, 09:03 AM
This was the guy at the bar bragging he could fight anyone and then get his ass kicked. Funny to see how it goes from tough guy to "help me im a victim!!" You dont have to like law enforcement but you cant make your own rules either. Interested to see what the judge will say and to see the video from the police vehicle.

JRSC00LUDE
05-19-2021, 09:05 AM
The guy is an idiot no question.

But so is the cunt piece of shit who writes "stunting" tickets.

killramos
05-19-2021, 09:07 AM
This was the guy at the bar bragging he could fight anyone and then get his ass kicked. Funny to see how it goes from tough guy to "help me im a victim!!" You dont have to like law enforcement but you cant make your own rules either. Interested to see what the judge will say and to see the video from the police vehicle.

Do you think fighting the police would have worked out well?

r3ccOs
05-19-2021, 09:14 AM

shit gets real when windows get smashed and a handgun is pointed at your face, police or not.

this guy is a clown, and calling 911 is going to get this guy's Boss?

Problem is, I know far too many of his type... its an entitlement situation and I'd imagine he also thinks Covid is fake, thinks masks are a form of suppression and would vote for Trump if he could. Probably talks about the good old days and then rambles off about f-ing immigrants.

I read a lot into that, but I've met many-a individuals would would respond like this.

JRSC00LUDE
05-19-2021, 09:15 AM

I think he just means the guy is an "all talk" loudmouth who got what was coming to him as they all usually do eventually.

At the point this video started, with driver's moronic behaviour, definitely on the cop's "side". However even if the guy was a right dick to the cop from the 1st "stunting" ticket, cop was just being a power-tripping asshole to write a 2nd one for getting swore at/him giving him the finger (assuming that's actually the truth). Just got to teach him extra good because you're in the hurt feelings club? Fucking get over it buddy. Ever heard of de-escalation? If you could manage your emotions this wouldn't have happened just as much as if the driver could manage his. Who's the paid professional here?

ZenOps
05-19-2021, 09:17 AM
White guy gotta fight the power, what a crazy world 2021.

davidI
05-19-2021, 09:29 AM

It would be nice to know what the stunting ticket was for. I'd say the cop was actually pretty calm after breaking the window and arresting the guy when talking to the wife while nursing his cut hand. I wouldn't have been able to cool down that quickly if it were me...

JRSC00LUDE
05-19-2021, 09:45 AM
It would be nice to know what the stunting ticket was for. I'd say the cop was actually pretty calm after breaking the window and arresting the guy when talking to the wife while nursing his cut hand. I wouldn't have been able to cool down that quickly if it were me...

It sure would. Especially the 2nd one. Again, I am not on the driver's "side" for his ridiculous behaviour and even if the 1st ticket was 100 percent justified (not that stunting is even a real thing, it's the catch all so they can do SOMETHING when legally they can't do anything) but I can't imagine how the 2nd one could have been justified by anything other than someone trying to prove a point. So from that point on, the cop created the environment. He could have been a professional, laughed off the insults after the 1st ticket (again, assuming the guy is ranting the relative truth) and carried on with his day instead of needing to be a big swinging dick.

The_Penguin
05-19-2021, 10:01 AM
Too funny not to share:

https://www.reddit.com/r/IdiotsInCars/comments/nfdykw/alberta_man_intentionally_strikes_officer_with/

for the long version:

OX5gin3wIPk

OMFG, that's a special level of stupid.

JohnnyHockey13
05-19-2021, 10:02 AM
The worst part of that video is the rural Alberta/Sask accent that the wife has.

I bet the husband is from the East Coast, the way he talks, the words he uses, reminds me of Ricky.

schurchill39
05-19-2021, 10:06 AM
What is always crazy to me is that people post these videos up thinking they will get sympathy or that people will be on their side. "I'll upload this to youtube so people can see how corrupt the police are, man. They smashed our window and arrested my hubby at gun point because he just barely bumped a police officer with his truck. Its like so communist ughhhh". My favorite line in the video was "My husband was just sexually assaulted by a police officer that was supposed be like his big brother".

I guess he was arrested 13 years ago for during a drug bust, so he's basically the epitome of a great human being https://energeticcity.ca/2008/08/05/grande-prairie-drug-bust/

I spent about a year up in GP and I hate how accurate this video is at portraying a large portion of the population up there. I have some great, normal, level headed friends who call GP home but I also know a ton of these idiots.

ZenOps
05-19-2021, 10:20 AM
I know, its like the poster *thinks* they are getting sympathy. Same with that pastor, I get the feeling its was a lot closer to 50%+ on the side of the cops being harrassed by the pastor. It depends on your initial frame of reference and upbringing.

Many times its just like the person posting is coming off a delusional alternate dimension where they always believe they are in the right (like capitol hill storming) but then realize when they hit the courts that they are going to jail for years because they just incriminated themselves with indisputable proof.

BTW: In my alternate dimension, man at absolute most only went around the moon. Taking off, landing vertical and then taking off again has still yet to be reproduced - on Earth.

adam c
05-19-2021, 11:26 AM
There's more videos on this page, including how he's being protected by the patriots who are allowed to protect themselves

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-flbcd9b-kdXwivRg5whMQ

schurchill39
05-19-2021, 11:48 AM
There's more videos on this page, including how he's being protected by the patriots who are allowed to protect themselves

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-flbcd9b-kdXwivRg5whMQ

Wow. Comment's said he was on his way for a covid test because he hasn't been able to smell or taste anything for 5 days. Lovely

Tik-Tok
05-19-2021, 11:54 AM
Wow. Comment's said he was on his way for a covid test because he hasn't been able to smell or taste anything for 5 days. Lovely

I believe that as much as I believe he was being sexually assaulted by the cop.

ercchry
05-19-2021, 12:07 PM
Cops were so calm... they didn’t even give him a distracted driving ticket... dude rolled away WITH his phone in his hand

Disoblige
05-19-2021, 01:30 PM
I like how the woman becomes a total scared bitch when shit gets real.

Oh please.. can someone help me with my window...

Love it when couples are so righteous until they get owned.

JohnnyHockey13
05-19-2021, 01:34 PM
Seeing this sort of thing DOES actually make me mad...unbelievable what he got away with (the old guy).

JohnnyHockey13
05-19-2021, 01:54 PM

Oh please.. can someone help me with my window...

Love it when couples are so righteous until they get owned.

Gotta give her credit for being loyal though...how many Beyonder's partners would throw them under the bus lol

killramos
05-19-2021, 01:57 PM
Gotta give her credit for being loyal though...how many Beyonder's partners would throw them under the bus lol

If I ever acted that kind of fool I would deserve it

Nice edit on the racism btw

Tik-Tok
05-19-2021, 02:10 PM

Stockholm syndrome is a helluva drug.

JohnnyHockey13
05-19-2021, 02:54 PM
If I ever acted that kind of fool I would deserve it

Nice edit on the racism btw

Haha...I figured a few of you old white guys would get all snowflakey about that comment. Sometimes I forget what the demographic of beyond has become.

Shlade
05-19-2021, 02:54 PM
GP RCMP deal with some of the scummiest white trash in all of Alberta...

born2workoncars
05-19-2021, 03:08 PM

Her hand is shaking at the beginning of the video as she picks up the ticket. Not used to that adrenaline dump, lol.

Absolutely embarrassing display of humanity. Being a cop must suck a lot of the time.

littledan
05-19-2021, 03:52 PM
That cop was an absolute machine. Rips the window down like a boss. Too bad the tazer didnt need to be deployed.

duaner
05-19-2021, 04:38 PM
The worst part is watching a couple of middle-aged people acting like toddlers. It's scary that there are people out there that think the way they do.

darthVWader
05-19-2021, 04:56 PM
The Dog acting like this is nothing new.

Team_Mclaren
05-19-2021, 08:32 PM
Wouldve died long ago in the states.

Tik-Tok
05-19-2021, 08:42 PM
The Dog acting like this is nothing new.

Dog is used to him yelling, and her cowering.

Hallowed_point
05-19-2021, 08:54 PM

Yeah , she has that sooper canaydeeyen accent. Police don't get paid enough to deal with entitled white trash like these two. But also agree the second stunting ticket was bs.

Misterman
05-19-2021, 08:55 PM

Finally, a voice of reason.

Her hand is shaking at the beginning of the video as she picks up the ticket. Not used to that adrenaline dump, lol.

Absolutely embarrassing display of humanity. Being a cop must suck a lot of the time.

I would say it sucks a lot worse when you're a power tripping french cunt to top it off. But then again, this cop probably gets off on shit like this, that's why he made a point to turn around and give this idiot the unlawful stunting ticket. Just for the purpose of poking the bear to see what the guy would do, maybe give the cop a reason to beat on someone or taze them.

killramos
05-19-2021, 08:56 PM
Who can I vote for to make roughing up belligerent idiots a bit legal again?

Misterman
05-19-2021, 09:04 PM
Who can I vote for to make roughing up belligerent idiots a bit legal again?

I don't think it has ever been legal to rough up cops.

killramos
05-19-2021, 09:06 PM
I don't think it has ever been legal to rough up cops.

Yea that cop had a real mouth on him

Misterman
05-19-2021, 09:12 PM
Yea that cop had a real mouth on him

I never made mention of this specific situation. But now that you mention it, abusing your power and handing out a ticket with no legal grounds just to fuck with a guy you don't like, is a pretty belligerently idiotic thing to do. But again, par for the course with the RCMP.

Just for clarification, not saying this guy isn't a belligerent idiot himself. Being that both him and the cop are one in the same, they should've just went toe to toe with eachother.

killramos
05-19-2021, 09:14 PM
It would have certainly it made for a more entertaining YouTube video

Can the wife take a few shots too?

Misterman
05-19-2021, 09:16 PM

This is your fantasy, you tell me.

Disoblige
05-19-2021, 09:22 PM
At least 2 shots, unless that French cop wants in too on the circle jerk.

dirtsniffer
05-19-2021, 10:03 PM

I'd probably give her a shot... after about 24 pilsner

davidI
05-20-2021, 01:57 AM
The worst part is watching a couple of middle-aged people acting like toddlers. It's scary that there are people out there that think the way they do.

It's how I picture Liberal voters but in this case it's pretty much guaranteed they're Conservatives. Further evidence that the majority of Canadian voters are useless.

JohnnyHockey13
05-20-2021, 10:45 AM
The old man in the video is EXACTLY how I picture Misterman IRL :rofl: joking of course, but not really, based on some of his angry posts.

schurchill39
05-20-2021, 10:49 AM
I wonder if he ded or if the patriots who are licensed to protect themselves (and are also good hunters) protected him through the night?

Brent.ff
05-20-2021, 10:57 AM
that's why he made a point to turn around and give this idiot the unlawful stunting ticket.

I love that you believe the guy who was convinced they were trying to assassinate him is a real trustworthy source on if he deserved said stunting ticket

mazdavirgin
05-20-2021, 10:58 AM
I would say it sucks a lot worse when you're a power tripping french cunt to top it off. But then again, this cop probably gets off on shit like this, that's why he made a point to turn around and give this idiot the unlawful stunting ticket. Just for the purpose of poking the bear to see what the guy would do, maybe give the cop a reason to beat on someone or taze them.

Did we watch the same video? The French officer wasn't the one who gave out the stunting tickets. He's the one who showed up after they drove off and were talking to their "boss" over 911. So why you slagging the French officer?

JohnnyHockey13
05-20-2021, 11:25 AM
Did we watch the same video? The French officer wasn't the one who gave out the stunting tickets. He's the one who showed up after they drove off and were talking to their "boss" over 911. So why you slagging the French officer?

I'm starting to think the old man in the video IS him. Either that or they're friends...he mentions Grand Prairie in the video no? And Misterman is from Edmonton?

dirtsniffer
05-20-2021, 12:04 PM
Uncanny! If one person is from Grand Prairie and the other is from Edmonton they must in fact at least know each other!

Tik-Tok
05-20-2021, 12:11 PM
Uncanny! If one person is from Grand Prairie and the other is from Edmonton they must in fact at least know each other!

They're probably in the same Facebook groups anyways.

JRSC00LUDE
05-20-2021, 12:12 PM
So why you slagging the French officer?

In what world is not slagging a Frenchman even an option?

JohnnyHockey13
05-20-2021, 02:15 PM

I know you're being facetious....but really, it's the same pile. And that's coming from someone from Airdrie :rofl:

Misterman
05-20-2021, 08:05 PM

Ever the voice of reason again.

The_Penguin
05-20-2021, 09:02 PM

Have some rep!

heavyD
05-21-2021, 11:40 AM
Yeah , she has that sooper canaydeeyen accent. Police don't get paid enough to deal with entitled white trash like these two. But also agree the second stunting ticket was bs.

Isn't this accent born from Prairie Newfoundlanders? I grew up in rural Southern Alberta and people didn't talk like this.

killramos
05-21-2021, 11:54 AM
Isn't this accent born from Prairie Newfoundlanders? I grew up in rural Southern Alberta and people didn't talk like this.

Mormons have different accents

Hallowed_point
05-21-2021, 12:10 PM
Isn't this accent born from Prairie Newfoundlanders? I grew up in rural Southern Alberta and people didn't talk like this. No clue, I've met a few people in Calgary who have this forced redneck sounding accent.

88CRX
05-21-2021, 12:21 PM
Morons have different accents

fixed

Darkane
05-21-2021, 12:36 PM
No clue, I've met a few people in Calgary who have this forced redneck sounding accent.

Sounds like a female Dean “The Deaner” Murdoch.

LilDrunkenSmurf
05-21-2021, 01:58 PM
I know you're being facetious....but really, it's the same pile. And that's coming from someone from Airdrie :rofl:

That's the same as being from Red Deer, right?

killramos
05-21-2021, 05:57 PM
That's the same as being from Red Deer, right?

Anything north of the YYC airport is basically Leduc