Vehicle Details
2015:
Mercedes Benz C400 :
White :
Black Interior :
Auto? :
10800kms :
Calgary :

2015 Mercedes Benz C400, Premium package, Multimedia package, Front/rear sensors, park assist, LED headlamps with Active Curve Illumination, Adaptive Highbeam Assist, blind spot monitoring, Powerstop Z23 Evolution Sport brakes, Ceramic coated, 3M on front clip, new control arms, stock AMG rims on winter tires + all season tires with brand new rims (pictured), black front lip (uninstalled included), Black trunk lip spoiler (comes with 1 extra uninstalled), tinted windows, Upgraded Diamond grille (extra grille included), C43 tune with active exhaust enabled, Bluetooth JB4 tuning module (0-60 in less than 4 seconds), Burger Motorsports Cold Air Intake (V2)(Stock air box included), Burger Motorsports pedal tuner (helps with turbo lag and immediate power), IWC interior clock (not installed), 109,000, carfax included, no trades, can help arrange financing - Motivated to sell however please don’t waste my time if you cannot afford - Beyond Price - $28,300 OBO

hurrdurr
06-14-2021, 02:35 PM
Price reduced $28500 for beyonders!

hurrdurr
06-19-2021, 10:59 AM
I know you’re not allowed to comment on FS listings but is my pricing out to lunch? I’ve been getting lowballed left right and centre ����.♂️

jabjab
06-19-2021, 05:25 PM
I know you’re not allowed to comment on FS listings but is my pricing out to lunch? I’ve been getting lowballed left right and centre ����.♂️

Compare other stock models and compare the price. You usually don't get your money back with modifications. Nice car tho

Twin_Cam_Turbo
06-19-2021, 05:28 PM
Price seems reasonable, I trolled through Kijiji for similar cars and yours seemed well priced.

killramos
06-19-2021, 05:29 PM
Mods. Over 100k. German.

Uphill battle is putting it mildly. I see it as not so much a problem with the price, but a very small circle of people who would even consider it.

Mods can delete comment if they feel it’s nessecary, he did ask.

06-19-2021, 05:34 PM
Mods. Over 100k. German.

+1 I would pass due to the mods unless it was considerably cheaper than the rest.

bjstare
06-19-2021, 05:47 PM
+2 for mods. The only off warranty German car I would consider must be 100% stock and have full dealer service history.

Return to stock, part your mods out and you’ll have a much better time. It’s a pita, but that’s part of the cost of modding something.

hurrdurr
06-19-2021, 06:07 PM
Thanks for the tips.

The mods aren’t really a PITA to remove.

Moreso extra inclusions. I agree that with those mods I’m probably catering to a really specific demographic.

I’ll take this into consideration.

Thanks to each of you for giving your opinion.

rx7boi
06-19-2021, 06:20 PM
I can't comment on the pricing but just ignore the lowballers. There's no reason to cater to them because it's just a game to these cunts. You can list it $5k below market and they'll still ask if it's your "last price" lol.

hurrdurr
06-19-2021, 06:28 PM
I’ve been getting a lot of “are you flexible”. Sure but I can’t suck my own dick. I’m also not entertaining $23-24k. Was given higher trade value at Mercedes a couple months ago but decided to go a different direction.

ExtraSlow
06-19-2021, 06:56 PM
Was given higher trade value at Mercedes a couple months ago but decided to go a different direction.

You can always talk to them and see what price they pay for it cash. Dealerships do that. Probably less than trade in value, but maybe not much. Worth finding out, and if they've already inspected the car, could be an easy conversation.

hurrdurr
06-21-2021, 11:54 AM
You can always talk to them and see what price they pay for it cash. Dealerships do that. Probably less than trade in value, but maybe not much. Worth finding out, and if they've already inspected the car, could be an easy conversation.

Thanks - that is fair

hurrdurr
07-01-2021, 11:05 AM
Sold