PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Shapeoko XXL CNC - Turn Key Setup

schurchill39
08-09-2021, 10:32 AM
I am looking to sell my like-new, turn key CNC set up. Start your own woodworking business or simplify your current work process with the addition of precision cnc cutting and carving. Cut any wood, plastics, or non-ferrous metals quickly and precisely. Great for signs, crib board, or cutting board makers. I've used it to prototype parts before building them out of more expensive material, and making a bunch of identical pieces for more intricate projects.

Looking to sell as a package which includes:

- Shapeoko 3 XXL with a 32x32" cutting capability. (Under 20 hours of cutting on it)
- Upgraded heavy duty z-axis
- Complete set of spare belts, eccentric nuts, and v-wheels.
- Touch probe for automatic tool zeroing
- Set of up-cut, down-cut, and compression end mills
- Dust boot
- Spillboard with threaded nuts and clamps to hold down your work.
- Makita 1.25HP compact router (complete with base)
- Vetric VCarve PRO software version 11 (just released)
- 6 drawer table on casters
- 4'x8' sheet of 3/8 MDF

Everything is in like new condition, all you need to add is a laptop and dust collection (I use a shop vac). Also willing to throw in the spreadsheets I built to provide estimates for custom cut jobs like name signs if you want to use it for revenue generating.

$4000 firm for entire setup

Must pick up in Cranston, you will likely need an enclosed trailer. Serious inquiries only please. Willing to sell without the router and table but the machine and software must go together. I'm moving so I'm just looking to minimize the amount of tools I'll need to move, but I am in no rush to sell.

https://imgur.com/a/peRQAaO