PDA

View Full Version : Urban X Horton Store Is No Longer

tirebob
09-09-2021, 03:46 PM
Hey all,

I just wanted to give you all a heads up that we have broken off our association with the store on Horton Road and they are now operating as an independent. No need to get into the specific relationship things that brought this about but I wanted to let everyone know that they are officially no longer part of our local group anymore and just want to assure everyone that this has zero effect on my store in the NE or Cort's store in the SE and we both continue on as strong and secure as ever and will continue to serve the community exactly the same as we always have!

If anyone has any specific questions or concerns please feel free to PM me or stop by the store anytime and I will do my best to help!

Regards,

tirebob

ThePenIsMightier
09-09-2021, 07:30 PM
Is, correction, was that the one near Southport? I drove by that one day and hoped it was yours because it was closer to me, but alas.

Tik-Tok
09-09-2021, 07:38 PM
Is, correction, was that the one near Southport? I drove by that one day and hoped it was yours because it was closer to me, but alas.

It was. I went once years ago as it's significantly closer to my house, but I didn't get the warm & fuzzies like I do at Bobs store, so I never went back.

Clever
09-09-2021, 09:12 PM
My last set of tires, I went to Bob’s even though I know the owner of that location personally and is much closer to my house. No bad blood on my end either, I called and left several messages and no reply, I thought they were closed/ shut down due to covid. All the best to them at Horton but I will be going north from now on. :thumbsup:

Xtrema
09-10-2021, 08:23 AM
It was. I went once years ago as it's significantly closer to my house, but I didn't get the warm & fuzzies like I do at Bobs store, so I never went back.

Always go to Bob except once they can't accommodate me due to busy season and went to Horton road once. Same feeling.

Swear to wait for Bob's shop next time.

Swank
09-14-2021, 01:37 PM
That's unfortunate, Horton location is by far the most convenient for me and I've only had good experiences there so I'm torn cuz Bob rocks but is far away.

rc2002
09-14-2021, 08:53 PM
That's unfortunate, Horton location is by far the most convenient for me and I've only had good experiences there so I'm torn cuz Bob rocks but is far away.

Same here, I’ve been to the Horton location a few times a year over the past several years. The location is convenient for me and Peter and Jordan have always given me good service. I’m usually not organized enough to make appointments but they have done a good job of squeezing me in when I need it.

I’ve also used the other stores and have only good things to say about Cort’s store and Bob as well (including when he was at Contemporary and at Tiretrends in BC).