PDA

View Full Version : All you can eat

YCB
04-02-2004, 07:55 PM
where is the best place for all you can eat??

plus is there a place in calgary that has those steak eat off things??

finish a 72oz steak and its free kinda thing?? i just saw it on king of the hill.. hah

mo_virgin
04-02-2004, 08:09 PM
72 oz??? Im a pretty big kid... and i love red meat, but thats just gross. I find the larger the portions the grosser it gets, even with nice food. its like they cook it in a garbage can!

Ajay
04-02-2004, 08:31 PM
You can do that 72 oz steak challenge at Mother Tuckers I think and Ranchmans for sure.

I had a couple friends attempt to do the steak challenge at Ranchmans in October or so. You pay something like $80 and you get a 72 oz steak, salad, and baked potato. The only way to get it free at Ranchmans anyway is if you eat EVERYTHING.

A_3
04-02-2004, 09:23 PM
BEST all you can eat place ever, place by the keg on 16th called highball after 11:30 it;s all you can eat chinese for the bargain price of $7.75! :drool: :thumbsup:

dirty_magic
04-02-2004, 09:30 PM
^^^^ that sounds like an awesome deal, ill have to check it out.

sti_power
04-02-2004, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by A_3
BEST all you can eat place ever, place by the keg on 16th called highball after 11:30 it;s all you can eat chinese for the bargain price of $7.75! :drool: :thumbsup:

yea been there its wicked you should check it out!

Frostiex
04-05-2004, 08:00 PM
you can also try the challenge at Forbes libations and nosh its near Northland volkswagon dealership..... but its not a steak its a burger.... ITs called the big kahuna burger and its 92.1 or 92.2 ounces... But you have to order one day in advance becasue they got to prepare the bun..... its like around 30 bucks.... I personally haven't tried it but that sounds nuts..... if you can finish it its free....:eek: :D :

RSeXy
04-06-2004, 11:39 AM
I've heard about the Forbes thing. haha! My brother and his friends tried it ..and failed. DUH.

I went to that All-U-Can-Eat sushi/korean bbq across from SAIT a few weeks ago, all I can say is, thank goodness for the holes in the BBQ pit b/c that is where most of my food went! hahaha

Frostiex
04-07-2004, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by RSeXy
I went to that All-U-Can-Eat sushi/korean bbq across from SAIT a few weeks ago, all I can say is, thank goodness for the holes in the BBQ pit b/c that is where most of my food went! hahaha

hahaha or just eat the fish and mix the rice with your soy a sause hehehe i had like 6 plates of soya sauce for like 2 people :werd: :D

happygirl
05-02-2004, 03:41 PM
there's a place on macleod trail sw called Palatal. it's all-you-can-eat korean bbq or mongolie grill. I think it was 21.95 for the bbq. they give you vegetables and a plate of meat that you cook yourself. the meat was sliced too thinly and was stuck frozen onto the plate. Had a hard time scrapping it off with the tongs. But they had good martinis and free unlimited appetizers (mmm....deep fried chicken wings)

CKY
05-04-2004, 02:11 AM
Originally posted by A_3

sounds like left over food from the kitchen to me :dunno: