PDA

View Full Version : Sourcing shower glass 10mm

OU812
10-20-2021, 06:28 PM
Anyone have any recommendations for shower glass for a new steam shower build?

Thanks

ThePenIsMightier
10-20-2021, 06:59 PM
Anyone have any recommendations for shower glass for a new steam shower build?

Thanks

I custom designed cuz I'm so fuckin fancy made my own steam shower and part of it was purchasing one of the OVE packages from Costco because the quality and value was ludicrous. I think my glass is 13mm and the floor is super good quality, fit & finish. I'd strongly consider that. I think I literally saved $600 by buying that and it's beautiful.
If you want tile floor, this is still an option as OVE also sells just doors.

This is coming from someone who loathes buying Costco home items because they are standard issue for every Mike/Chris/Steve white family with whatever medium income is these days and every one of their houses with some whore "wine mom" has the same shit in their living room. It's not the same, here.
I think Rona also sells OVE now, as well.

Buster
10-20-2021, 07:02 PM
Did someone say whore?

GTR_Auto
10-20-2021, 07:10 PM
chinook glass can help out

bookem
10-20-2021, 07:21 PM
Sunrise Glass did mine

OU812
10-20-2021, 07:23 PM
I custom designed cuz I'm so fuckin fancy made my own steam shower and part of it was purchasing one of the OVE packages from Costco because the quality and value was ludicrous. I think my glass is 13mm and the floor is super good quality, fit & finish. I'd strongly consider that. I think I literally saved $600 by buying that and it's beautiful.
If you want tile floor, this is still an option as OVE also sells just doors.

This is coming from someone who loathes buying Costco home items because they are standard issue for every Mike/Chris/Steve white family with whatever medium income is these days and every one of their houses with some whore "wine mom" has the same shit in their living room. It's not the same, here.
I think Rona also sells OVE now, as well.

Shower is already built so Ove isn't an option as size wouldn't work.

ThePenIsMightier
10-20-2021, 07:25 PM
Shower is already built so Ove isn't an option as size wouldn't work.

Oh! Then sorry for the giant story about whores.
x2 for Chinook Glass.

ExtraSlow
10-20-2021, 07:35 PM
Oh! Then sorry for the giant story about whores. Never apologize for that.

suntan
10-20-2021, 08:23 PM
Whores??!?