PDA

View Full Version : Moving service?

kaboose
10-27-2021, 02:35 PM
Hi my friend is moving from Edmonton to GTA (Ontario) in december and hes going on a plane but he has some household stuff (not big furniture) like kitchen stuff etc that he would like to move to GTA so possibly two big boxes of 50 lb each (45"x25"x25") so is there any professional moving service that does that which would be cheaper than shipping it ground with Fedex or UPS? I know there are companies that move big house hold items across provinces but not aware of any service that does only couple boxes other than national couriers.

I checked with Fedex for ground it is around $300+

ExtraSlow
10-27-2021, 03:15 PM
Greyhooooooooo-wait.

schurchill39
10-28-2021, 10:43 AM
Hi my friend is moving from Edmonton to GTA (Ontario) in december and hes going on a plane but he has some household stuff (not big furniture) like kitchen stuff etc that he would like to move to GTA so possibly two big boxes of 50 lb each (45"x25"x25") so is there any professional moving service that does that which would be cheaper than shipping it ground with Fedex or UPS? I know there are companies that move big house hold items across provinces but not aware of any service that does only couple boxes other than national couriers.

I checked with Fedex for ground it is around $300+

That sounds reasonable for two boxes that big :dunno:

2Legit2Quit
10-28-2021, 10:56 AM
Air Canada cargo?