PDA

View Full Version : 2021-2022 Ski/Snowboard Season

pheoxs
11-15-2021, 11:41 AM
Bumping this for next season. Any good deals on lift passes? Still costco being the best bet?

Last year I did the Lake Louise plus card and was fun but also got boring at times only going to one hill. Wondering if there's any reasonably priced options that give you a couple passes to a few hills? I saw The mountain collective pass but it's mostly US hills and only a few here so not sure if thats any kind of deal for me.

Edit: I probably will only make it out ~ half a dozen times or less so a full season pass isn't worth it.

cet
11-15-2021, 11:57 AM
I've had the Mountain Collective pass for a few years now. They raised the price this year but around the beginning of September they usually sell it at par with the US pricing. Too late for this year but keep it in mind for next. I think it was about $580 this year for the pass so without paying any more money you need to hit 3 resorts to make it worth while, Pano and Revy are both close enough to do in a weekend. Then the 50% off days are just extra savings.

I also have a Nakiska pass, Early bird pricing for the seasons pass makes it tough to beat. It's not the most exciting hill but decent for early season and if you're skiing with less experienced skiers. My daughter is just learning so every second weekend was out there with her. Once we got past christmas I was out at Louise/Sunshine the weekends I didn't have her. With the combination of passes I had I got 30 days in last year which isn't too bad.

For this year you're probably best sticking with the discount cards for Louise and Sunshine (Sunshine usually puts theirs on sale for Black Friday) Costco and CAA (if you have a membership) are other options.

Twin_Cam_Turbo
11-15-2021, 12:18 PM
I finally picked up new skis after 9 years on OG Petittors. Pretty excited.

cam_wmh
11-15-2021, 09:37 PM
Each of the Big3 hills, will give season ticket holders a sticker on their pass, to indicate vaccinated. For Sunshine this gets you thru the express line.
Haven't seen the need for express lines at Louise/Norquay yet, so flashed it on through.

I too, am actually regretting not getting the MC early bird -- Big3 passholders gets 50% off partner MC hills, but with a January USA trip to Big Sky, Jackson & Targhee --- It's gonna cost me a few hundred extra. oops

jacky4566
11-15-2021, 09:44 PM
If you ski 6 - 20 days MC card is still the best deal IMO.

2 days each at Louise, Sunshine, Revi you already paid less than window prices. THEN 50% thereafter is amazing.

Plus it looks like Costco is only doing Norquay and Sunshine from last i looked.
cam_wmh my group is also planning Big Sky, Jackson & Targhee for March ha!

Also looks like RCR brought back the old 1,4,7 pass.
https://skircr.com/purchase/rcr-rockies-card/

First ski day for me is Revi opening. Stoked!

finboy
11-15-2021, 11:02 PM
From my other thread, learning to board this year, everyone has an opinion on sunshine/Nakiska/lake Louise/norquay so I’m going with the flow at the moment. Goal of the year, no broken bones. Stretch goal will be making it down the hill without eating shit.

OTown
11-15-2021, 11:23 PM
I got a Sunshine DTL Pass through their Halloween 89$ deal. Pretty much a steal at that price considering their usual rates.

sxtasy
11-15-2021, 11:55 PM
Goal of the year, no broken bones. Stretch goal will be making it down the hill without eating shit.
This is also my goal every year. Along with staying under 180lbs.

JfuckinC
11-16-2021, 08:26 AM
Anyone have insight on good comfy boots? I'm still rocking nike's, best boot i ever wore but still hurt my feet a bit lol.. Are BOA boots good? its been around long enough must be decent.. My golf shoes are BOA and i love it on them.

cam_wmh
11-16-2021, 09:06 AM
Anyone have insight on good comfy boots? I'm still rocking nike's, best boot i ever wore but still hurt my feet a bit lol.. Are BOA boots good? its been around long enough must be decent.. My golf shoes are BOA and i love it on them.

Which Nikes? I actually still have my old pair of Danny Kass’, from about 8 years ago. My last few pairs have been Photons, and just moved to Ions. Photons use BOA, and we’re similar stiffness to my old Dk’s. Ions are much stiffer.. almost annoyingly. So I’m swapping in my old Photon liners into my Ions, until Christmas.

While I love the ease, I have broken the BOA a couple times. I got electrical tape on me, that’s saved me. They have lifetime warranty, and are fairly easy to fix. I recommend grabbing a replacement kit, just in case. I did get BOA again on my Ions (not speedzone).

Rocket1k78
11-16-2021, 10:38 AM

Ive had boas for years now and love them. I like my boots pretty tight so its nice to be able to unlock them at the bottom if my feet start to hurt and then tighten back up at the top.

R-Audi
11-16-2021, 11:03 AM

I have K2 BOAs, (cant rememebr which model) and my only complaint is that it has taken me a while to get them the perfect tightness without being too tight. The first 5+ days out I had to adjust them every few runs, as I would always put my laces as tight as I could get them, but obviously BOAs get way tighter and my foot was falling asleep etc.

I picked up new bindings this year, got a good deal on a pair of the '20 Now X Yes model. Hoping I like them as the tech is slightly different with the pivot joint.

BavarianBeast
11-16-2021, 02:51 PM

Thirty twos hands down

GT.....O?
11-22-2021, 12:56 PM
Season has officially started (for me at least). I wouldn't say things are great at the moment, still pretty thin in most areas but there are pockets of goodness. The usual spots are pretty busy for this early in the season.
Not bad for what was supposed to be a scouting/stretch the legs first day out.

Brent.ff
11-22-2021, 01:49 PM
nice work! found a quiet zone at highwood pass last week, just gotta deal with the great green wall at the bottom right now. The treed outs are heinous

finboy
11-30-2021, 03:48 PM
Atmospheric rivers setting up to make a massive base the further they move into the Rockies?

Brent.ff
11-30-2021, 04:36 PM
Atmospheric rivers setting up to make a massive base the further they move into the Rockies?

ya, weird season though as it's been very, very warm so far. Like 0 degrees at Bow Summit the other day when snowing, so making for a bit mash potatoes and slow snow.

g-m
11-30-2021, 08:12 PM
^^^looks like k country

I've got a few weeks booked in Japan in Feb. Otherwise, if COVID fucks us, the usual Fernie with the parents. We did get a couple sleds from the in laws and will probably do some sled skiing around Fernie.

The wife and I have only really sledded with her family around Sicamous. I'm worried about getting a sled un-stuck with just the 2 of us. I'm no powerhouse...

D'z Nutz
11-30-2021, 08:13 PM
Okay, stupid question time that's been bugging me for years.

How do you guys read the Sunshine current conditions table?

https://www.skibanff.com/conditions

Do you read it as how much snow that has accumulated overnight/last 24 hours/last 7 days? Or how much snow is coming overnight/next 24 hours/next 7 days? I always thought it was the latter, but my cousin thought it was the former so now I'm not sure. I always assumed it was listing how much snow was coming because there's been times when the numbers seemed very high for a dry week if it were listing how much snow they got.

sxtasy
11-30-2021, 08:23 PM
Pretty sure almost every mountain reports what's accumulated.

ExtraSlow
11-30-2021, 08:33 PM
Former

pheoxs
11-30-2021, 10:13 PM
Yeah it’s always the past. Gotta check the upcoming forecast for a guesstimate of incoming snow.

cam_wmh
12-01-2021, 01:54 AM
DO NOT go BACKCOUNTRY for the next few days, fellas. Yes im yelling.

BavarianBeast
12-01-2021, 01:41 PM
Went to big white yesterday. Snow was not very good and they need a lot more of it. 20c in Kelowna today so it’s not looking too good in the near future.

beyond_ban
12-01-2021, 04:15 PM
Planning on dusting off the board and heading to Louise this weekend as they have been getting dumped on. Hopefully the snow keeps up and temps don't dip too low on Saturday.

ShermanEF9
12-03-2021, 04:41 PM
Just got my skis back from service. Excited to get back into it after about 8 years or so.

JordanEG6
12-22-2021, 10:18 AM
Planning to go on the 27th. I had a guy lined up to wax and edge my board and he flaked unfortunately. I also haven't serviced it myself before, I'd much rather pay someone to do it.

Where can I go for service that turns around quickly? Most places, like Mission or SportChek are likely a week wait which won't work.

Brent.ff
12-22-2021, 12:25 PM
a kijiji or FB marketplace is likely your best option at this point. everywhere will be a week this time of year

ercchry
12-22-2021, 12:45 PM
Planning to go on the 27th. I had a guy lined up to wax and edge my board and he flaked unfortunately. I also haven't serviced it myself before, I'd much rather pay someone to do it.

Where can I go for service that turns around quickly? Most places, like Mission or SportChek are likely a week wait which won't work.

Unless this is an alpine board and you’re racing… it doesn’t take a whole lot to get it ready to go. Not once have I “tuned” a free ride board’s edges… just take a file to anything super rough. Waxing is very straightforward, only time things get a little crazy is if you have some core shots you want to p-tex. Just grab a few different temp waxes from your local shop along with a scraper, if you have an old iron you’re good to go (can get a finishing brush if you want to get super fancy)

Just drip the wax on, smear it around, wait for it to cool and scrap off, then buff with a micro fibre if you don’t have a brush

BavarianBeast
12-22-2021, 03:39 PM
Where r u going? I’ll be out in lake Louise on the 27th and could wax and sharpen your board up for the day in the morning if your there around 8!

finboy
12-23-2021, 09:11 PM
Weather is brutal over the next week, what is everyone’s “fuck that, too cold” temperature?

pheoxs
12-23-2021, 09:15 PM
Weather is brutal over the next week, what is everyone’s “fuck that, too cold” temperature?

This is mine. If it was non-christmas holidays I might consider going but I genuinely hate / will always avoid now until after New Years. Though I guess if its this cold then the hills would be quieter.

ercchry
12-23-2021, 10:02 PM
I don’t like sub -25… snow is too slow, never seem to have any rub on cold temp wax handy those days either

Twin_Cam_Turbo
12-23-2021, 10:15 PM
I generally avoid anything below -15 these days unless my friends really pressure me or it’s a crazy pow day.

JordanEG6
12-26-2021, 10:17 AM
Where r u going? I’ll be out in lake Louise on the 27th and could wax and sharpen your board up for the day in the morning if your there around 8!

We were going to do Sunshine, but unfortunately, we decided to cancel anyways. No way we're riding in -40 wind chill. Too old and wise to tough it out haha.

I appreciate the offer though.

BavarianBeast
12-27-2021, 03:41 PM

Yeah nvm I’m not going. -15c at base is my cap haha

g-m
12-27-2021, 07:37 PM
I'd be skiing but have to be at the in laws rather than skiing crazy dope blower powder at my parents house

finboy
12-28-2021, 06:36 PM
I’m hoping to get out next weekend at cop for some practice then first hill on the 3rd assuming the weather doesn’t collapse into this freezing shit again

cam_wmh
12-28-2021, 11:06 PM
It's been about 10 years, but I got frostbite.

finboy
01-01-2022, 04:06 PM
Heading to sunshine Monday, should be interesting, taking way more breaks to avoid calf cramps. Looking forward to it, fingers crossed boys.

BavarianBeast
01-05-2022, 01:49 PM
Has anyone done island lake cat skiing?

Heading next week. Fuckin stoked

pheoxs
01-05-2022, 01:58 PM
If anyone wants to carpool or split gas to Sunshine or Lake Louise hmu. Going a few solo trips this season, usually during the week when its dead.

JfuckinC
01-05-2022, 02:43 PM

report back on how it is! i've only done cheaper ones (FWA and Castle) i want to organize a nicer trip in the coming years for my buds...

BavarianBeast
01-05-2022, 02:48 PM
report back on how it is! i've only done cheaper ones (FWA and Castle) i want to organize a nicer trip in the coming years for my buds...

Will do! I was a bit hesitant at first because of cost but a last minute spot opened up and I had to move quickly. Nice storm system coming in tomorrow there so hopefully some wicked snow come Sunday.. never done any cat or hell skiing so very excited

ExtraSlow
01-05-2022, 03:14 PM
The one time I did cat skiing was at chatter creek and it was incredible. I assume all the cat skiing is good times.

lasimmon
01-05-2022, 03:33 PM
Will do! I was a bit hesitant at first because of cost but a last minute spot opened up and I had to move quickly. Nice storm system coming in tomorrow there so hopefully some wicked snow come Sunday.. never done any cat or hell skiing so very excited

Its one of the better spots for sure. I enjoy cat skiing but only when we have the cat fully booked. Getting stuck with shitty randoms really sucks.

finboy
01-06-2022, 05:46 PM

My in laws live out in Nelson so I made a goal of getting good enough to try some out there eventually, definitely get pics and bring back your story for the thread

g-m
01-06-2022, 06:03 PM
I'm headed out to Fernie right now to wfh at my parents house. The storm looks AMAZING

finboy
01-06-2022, 06:58 PM
I'm headed out to Fernie right now to wfh at my parents house. The storm looks AMAZING

In-laws keep sending photos from whitewater, apparently 100+cm and no line ups :cry:

g-m
01-07-2022, 09:33 PM
Yea there were lines today. Not bad maybe 10 minutes tops but lines nevertheless. Was decent but not much open. We'll see what tomorrow is like with the hordes.

JfuckinC
01-07-2022, 11:02 PM
Revelstoke was mint today, had to cut it short though cause I was super hungover haha fml

Brent.ff
01-10-2022, 02:09 PM

Was out in nelson in the backcountry all last week. Snowed over 70 cm the first night, was wild trailbreaking and riding.. here's the truck at the airport once we got out

Twin_Cam_Turbo
01-10-2022, 02:13 PM
We’ve got a trip booked for the first week of February, KH, Revy, 2x Whitewater and 2x Fernie. Pretty excited

cet
01-10-2022, 02:50 PM
That sounds like a great trip. I did 2x Revy and 2x Sun Peaks last week. Was a touch cold but lots of fun.

R-Audi
01-10-2022, 04:23 PM
Not really known for its big dumps and snow conditions, but Panorama got 20+cm last friday and it was awesome. Some of the best conditions Ive had there in 20+ years. (I missed out on a big dump last year by a few days, but worked out this year)

Rocket1k78
01-10-2022, 05:41 PM
Not really known for its big dumps and snow conditions, but Panorama got 20+cm last friday and it was awesome. Some of the best conditions Ive had there in 20+ years. (I missed out on a big dump last year by a few days, but worked out this year)

A buddy was out there too and said it was insane, 20cms for pano is probably equal to 40cms elsewhere lol

Got to ride KH on the their opening afternoon and that was the most insane ive ever seen there. Power was out at the town for 48 hours so they couldnt open the hill on the intended day and even on our last day it wasnt supposed to open but at 12:30 they got it open. It was a total ghost town at the hill because most just abandoned ship and went to the other hills i bet

sxtasy
01-16-2022, 09:15 PM
Have you guys previously planned a week to 10 day ski/snowboard trips? What sort of approach did you take when planning (ie. plan the trip well in advance or just chase the powder via snow forecasts)? Did you plan a route hitting up many resorts, or only hit up a couple resorts spending more time at each? Is there an ideal time to travel on such a trip (February or March?) Are there must see resorts that one should plan a route to experience all? Tips to experience this on a decent budget?

Please share your past trips and from your experience any do's or don'ts, thanks!

Twin_Cam_Turbo
01-16-2022, 09:57 PM
Have you guys previously planned a week to 10 day ski/snowboard trips? What sort of approach did you take when planning (ie. plan the trip well in advance or just chase the powder via snow forecasts)? Did you plan a route hitting up many resorts, or only hit up a couple resorts spending more time at each? Is there an ideal time to travel on such a trip (February or March?) Are there must see resorts that one should plan a route to experience all? Tips to experience this on a decent budget?

Please share your past trips and from your experience any do's or don'ts, thanks!

I’ve done a few big trips. Usually we plan ~3 months ahead to get solid numbers and locations, I prefer to do 2-3 days at each location rather than just 1 day or tons of days at one place. We did a trip that was 5 days in a row in Whistler once after driving overnight to get there and staying in Squamish while skiing Whistler, then on the 5th day driving after skiing to Revelstoke for another 5 days and it was just too much commuting from Squamish and cramming in everything.

I prefer the first week of February kind of time frame for trips, this year we are doing KH, Revy, Whitewater x 2 and Fernie x 2 starting on the 29th of Jan, with a few rest days thrown in.

cet
01-17-2022, 11:23 AM
I try to do 1-2 trips a year. One with friends and one with my daughter and her cousins. The last one I did was the first week in January to Revy and Sun Peaks; booked everything 6 months in advance. Booking early will usually get you better hotel rates. When planning it we usually figure out which resorts we want to hit and work from there. If it's a new hill I like doing 2 days to give myself lots of time to explore it all, I'm old now so find after 2 days I need a day break anyway. The trip will usually end up being travel, 2 days skiing, travel, 2 days skiing, etc.

We decided this year to push the trip without the kids to later in the year. January can be cold, and it was this year, the snow can also be hit and miss. Late Feb/March, the conditions are usually much better.

JfuckinC
01-17-2022, 11:46 AM
BavarianBeast how was island lake?! i feel like I'm going to have a tough time convincing my friends it's worth that much, but wish i could haha.. Stayed there for a wedding once and it was nice though.

BavarianBeast
01-17-2022, 02:14 PM
It was incredible. I have never done any cat or heli skiing so I can’t compare it with anything else but the glades were the best I have ever skied and the snow was incredible. Everything surrounding the dining/lodge is flawlessly executed and the food, apres and everything in between was 10/10. We had a bit of a slower group so I was waiting at the bottom with the lead guide a lot. Could of done a lot more laps with a stronger group. I’d definitely do it again though.

killramos
01-23-2022, 01:07 PM
Has anyone done the KPOW Cat Skiing at Fortress? Any reviews?

I’m thinking of booking a private cat for my dads 60th, he used to ski fortress a lot when he was younger so figured it might be an easy spot / fun nostalgia trip for him. He’s always wanted to do cat skiing but never bothered and he’s not getting any younger.

But at 5-6k/day I want to make sure it’s actually a good experience or if I should dig deeper on finding a better cat ski destination.

I won’t have any issue filling the cat.

Brent.ff
01-23-2022, 04:14 PM
If you could nail conditions, it’s apparently great. Current backcountry conditions in K Country are generally heinous and wind nuked.

finboy
01-23-2022, 04:37 PM
Week after next looks like we are getting more snow! Also heading to whitewater in a couple weeks, will report back how it’s looking.

killramos
01-23-2022, 04:53 PM
I’m talking more than a year out for this.

finboy
01-23-2022, 05:53 PM
Might have found a great board…..in Kelowna! Unfortunately dude won’t ship, now I have to thumb through my contacts to try to figure out if I know anyone there who could grab it.

ExtraSlow
01-23-2022, 06:26 PM
BavarianBeast says he'll pick it up for you.

finboy
01-23-2022, 06:59 PM

BavarianBeast
01-23-2022, 07:49 PM
When do you need it by? I’ll be back in Calgary by March..

finboy
01-23-2022, 07:51 PM
Pm’d

cam_wmh
01-23-2022, 08:37 PM
Has anyone done the KPOW Cat Skiing at Fortress? Any reviews?

I’m thinking of booking a private cat for my dads 60th, he used to ski fortress a lot when he was younger so figured it might be an easy spot / fun nostalgia trip for him. He’s always wanted to do cat skiing but never bothered and he’s not getting any younger.

But at 5-6k/day I want to make sure it’s actually a good experience or if I should dig deeper on finding a better cat ski destination.

I won’t have any issue filling the cat.

I’ve been twice, first time we filled a cat, I believe in 2014. Second, was just a few of us, and jfc what a way to play by the LCD. For cat skiing experience, to its value play, it’s a 6.. I suppose a 7, due to proximity.

I’m sure he’ll enjoy the nostalgia, but lots has changed. Skeletal remains of the lifts, and the main properties are decimated. The terrain though, just as he’d remember. The fast front side, back side glades & far side gullies, windy as fuck, and hopefully cold blower, Rockies pow. The guides were cool with us giving direction to where we wanted to go, too.

Is your aim to rent a whole cat, to bring everyone out? Any flexibility in reducing the numbers and doing ILL, FWA or Chatter? (To maintain the budget)

killramos
01-23-2022, 08:49 PM
Lots of flexibility, it’s a very prelim idea at this point.

Your acronyms are over my head sorry. I haven’t been much to a skier in years, he’s still pretty into it though.

cam_wmh
01-23-2022, 08:55 PM
Lowest common denominator
Island lake lodge
Fernie wilderness adventures

killramos
01-23-2022, 09:02 PM
Gotcha, thanks

jacky4566
01-23-2022, 09:40 PM
I have gone with K3 west of Revelstoke before.
They are pretty great bunch and have some pretty quiet land. However i think thier prices have gone up quite a bit in recent years.
https://www.k3catski.com/

Also with most cat ski operations you waste a full hour in the morning on the first day doing avi training so best to book a few days to maximize the time

cam_wmh
01-23-2022, 10:00 PM
Yep, been to K3 too. Filled a cat.
They are (were) a good value play, with great terrain. We rented a huge cabin in Sicamous, for cheap as it’s their down season.
Bit further of course. They pick you up in Tundras/Sequoias, and it’s about 45 mins to the cats staging spot.

- - - Updated - - -

Has anyone Heli’d before? I’m interested. Would just be me and a buddy.

Brent.ff
01-24-2022, 09:06 AM
I would say that if you want the nostalgia, book Fortress and roll the dice on conditions. Could be great, could be horrific. If skiing more important, i'd be looking somewhere more Kootenay based

BavarianBeast
01-25-2022, 12:29 PM
Anyone tuning into natural selection today?

T Rice V Backstrom and Ferguson V kotsenberg were dope matchups

finboy
01-25-2022, 09:33 PM
Forgot that was on today, mcmorris is joining at baldface, would be killer if he could bag a gold at the Olympics and win natural selections. It’s hilarious watching his 2012 performance vs last year, dude has really skilled up with his back x-country in that time.

BavarianBeast
01-26-2022, 12:04 PM
It’s definitely my favourite sporting event for the year. Even better than rampage imo.

Has anyone been to Alyeska before? Or skied anywhere else around anchorage? Looking at doing something different in February and looks like they have some gnarly terrain.

finboy
01-31-2022, 03:35 PM
Part request!

Apparently there is a bit of a run on burton channel inserts, I have my board and bindings but no channel inserts. Anyone happen to have a spare set I can buy? This is the only thing keeping me from riding my board.

Ordered a couple sets from Saskatchewan but will be using my loaner board this week by the looks of it.

Twin_Cam_Turbo
02-01-2022, 07:12 PM
Revelstoke was pretty decent on Sunday, free refills most of the day but lower vis at the top and windy. Not a bad day at Whitewater today either, but the base layer is crusty.

lilmira
02-01-2022, 07:48 PM
Part request!

Apparently there is a bit of a run on burton channel inserts, I have my board and bindings but no channel inserts. Anyone happen to have a spare set I can buy? This is the only thing keeping me from riding my board.

Ordered a couple sets from Saskatchewan but will be using my loaner board this week by the looks of it.

I don't have spare but I do have two sets on my boards doing nothing right now. If you are desperate, I can give you one set for the time being and you can give them back to me when you get yours. They are few years old, should work unless Burton changed the design again. I think they did that before and I have a set of the previous style too.

finboy
02-02-2022, 08:06 AM
Cheers man, I ordered a set that should be here by Friday, I had to order from Saskatchewan of all places.

finboy
02-07-2022, 07:35 PM
After watching the slopestyle last night, I’m not finding a lot of joy out of watching the Olympics anymore. Really looking forward to natural selections round 2, between the camera work, diversity of obstacles, and the judging format, it’s better in every way.

diamondedge
02-08-2022, 03:36 PM
Agreed. Craig McMorris doing the commentary just makes it bearable. I follow these guys through the contest scene anyway, so there's no real lustre except for Su Yiming just hucking an absolute beast 18. I stood back and gasped at that.

I just watch the edits/movies they all come out with doing street spots and doing steezy back lips on super long downrails around town. That's the style in slopestyle.

BavarianBeast
02-08-2022, 03:54 PM
Su Yiming was my fav rider to watch during the slopestyle. Definitely agree that natural selection is much better viewing pleasure. Baldface and AK will be even better than J hole in my opinion too.

This winter is shaping up to be pretty depressing for snowboarding in terms of snowfall, and next week looks brutal. Come on Ullr..

finboy
02-08-2022, 09:38 PM
I can’t believe how dry the mountains are here, Nelson is getting a ton but every time I see 3-5cm in the long term forecast for sunshine it disappears when it gets within 5 days

Twin_Cam_Turbo
02-08-2022, 10:19 PM
Whitewater was ok last week. The three different layers and consistency of snow isn’t really my thing and the runs are pretty short but it was still enjoyable.

g-m
02-10-2022, 07:37 PM
We've been skiing, sledding and sled skiing in Fernie this week and conditions are spring...

Twin_Cam_Turbo
02-10-2022, 07:38 PM
We've been skiing sledding and sled skiing in Fernie this week and conditions are spring...

It was raining all the way to the top last Friday when we were there.

finboy
02-15-2022, 08:03 PM
Having a blast at white water, 10 cm inbound this weekend

cet
02-16-2022, 09:20 AM
Anyone been to Panorama recently, what are the conditions like? I'm headed there this weekend.

finboy
03-16-2022, 04:07 PM
Natural selections baldface is live, and was awesome. kotsenburg avoiding his own mini-avalanche by knocking off one of the pillows was something to see.

finboy
04-14-2022, 06:53 AM
Natural selections tour wrapped yesterday, insane riding

https://youtu.be/jhfgxnD-6cI

finboy
07-01-2022, 01:28 PM
Day 34 for the year on Canada day, not too shabby