PDA

View Full Version : mother F**kers with zero respect

403Gemini
04-03-2004, 02:24 AM
im drivin to see hellboy tonite at the 10:35 showin and me and my buddy brian are in my car and some red older supra is sittin next to us. he just looks at my car and glares at me, for NO reason, and flicks his cigarette at my car.

wtf!!! are people asking for fights?

Wildcat
04-03-2004, 02:59 AM
i reckon dem be fight'n terms partna

403Gemini
04-03-2004, 03:05 AM
lol it was great my friend brian is like "so you still got the bat in the back?" lol i didnt even say shit after they threw the cigarette at my car and he just peeps in with that lol.

stupid kids, didnt look a day past 16

finboy
04-03-2004, 03:11 AM
you're car is made of plastic, just break off a sharp piece and throw it at him ninja style

403Gemini
04-03-2004, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by finboy
you're car is made of plastic, just break off a sharp piece and throw it at him ninja style

i did beat ninja gaiden in 1 weekend, i HAD to have acquired SOME skills/... right? lol

EK 2.0
04-03-2004, 10:20 AM
Dude I would have lit them up...It helps a lot though when you are a 300 pound E.I. stepping out of the DSM...the car is smaller so it helps make me look HUGE...

...you know they could have melted your car right??:D

benyl
04-03-2004, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by CycloneAWD
...you know they could have melted your car right??:D :drama: :rofl:

hjr
04-03-2004, 01:20 PM
noooooooo, my panels are plastic ass hole!!!!!

haha. ya, i would have stepped out right there, especially with a friends. He would probably burn out, but you would have scared the shit out of him!

three.eighteen.
04-03-2004, 01:34 PM
thats why i keep old bottles in my car...just chuck shit back at them...

sti_power
04-03-2004, 01:35 PM
what a homo you should have got out and kicked the shit out of him or his lame ass car:clap:

nosegrindR
04-03-2004, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by three.eighteen.
thats why i keep old bottles in my car...just chuck shit back at them...

if you can't fight crime, might as well join them

ZorroAMG
04-03-2004, 02:11 PM
New from SATURN: Dent/cigarette butt fire resistant polymer side panels...

BRING IT BEEEYOTCH!!

7thgenvic
04-03-2004, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by nosegrindR

if you can't fight crime, might as well join them fucking hell, thats right, i would have just stepped out and found something to smash on their car, and beat the living snot outta those kids, fucking tugs in their car, then when you take them out, they'll shit themselves

lam-boy
04-03-2004, 02:22 PM
fuck, nothing a tire iron can't fix. see if their skull is dent resistant, then after that go back in your car, start up that little ciggarette lighter, and burn a mark right on his face. make sure he remembers it.

sleeper
04-03-2004, 02:23 PM
Stupid little FUCKS. fuck looking around for something to throw at them just step out and give there car a hard ass kick. Fuck them those little bastards. Sorry to hear man.

Benny
04-03-2004, 03:31 PM
I reckon a few of you guys are all talk. I doubt anybody from the three posts above mine would really do anything about it.

Aww he chucked a smoke at your car?

Tough shit, it's not like you're just gonna go assault some guy becuase he did that.

There's a lot of assholes in this world, deal with it.

EK 2.0
04-03-2004, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Benny
I reckon a few of you guys are all talk. I doubt anybody from the three posts above mine would really do anything about it.

Tough shit, it's not like you're just gonna go assault some guy becuase he did that.

*WHEW*...not in the 3 posts above his...:D

7thgenvic
04-03-2004, 05:38 PM

fuck being all talk, i dont' put up with shit, i know when i can step up, but if someone fucking messes with my car, thats it, i don't fucking care if i get the shit beat outta me, i'll put up a fight before im done. sure there are assholes and you can deal with it, but wrecking personal property, fuck that, im sure im not alone on this one, im sure alot more members wouldn't put up with shit like that newbie! thanks for making such a valid point, im sure you wouldn't do anything because of that pussy comment you made.

thanks tho,

ps. sorry to hear about that bro

Benny
04-03-2004, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by 7thgenvic

fuck being all talk, i dont' put up with shit, i know when i can step up, but if someone fucking messes with my car, thats it, i don't fucking care if i get the shit beat outta me, i'll put up a fight before im done. sure there are assholes and you can deal with it, but wrecking personal property, fuck that, im sure im not alone on this one, im sure alot more members wouldn't put up with shit like that newbie! thanks for making such a valid point, im sure you wouldn't do anything because of that pussy comment you made.

thanks tho,

ps. sorry to hear about that bro

What the hell's all this shit about wrecking personal property? Yes, I would do something too IF the kid wrecked my personal property but come on you jackass, all the kid did was toss a cigarette at his car.

JESUS SAVE US ALL!!!!!!! A CIGARETTE!!! THE HOLOCAUST IS UPON US! IT'S WORSE THAN ARMAGEDDON!! HIDE YOUR WOMEN AND CHILDREN FROM THE EVIL VERY SMALL BURNING PIECE OF PAPER AND TOBACCO!!!!

I'd like to see you wreck that supra and that kid's face over something that fucking stupid. Then I'd like to see you get convicted of assault and go to jaul.

Jackass.

403Gemini
04-03-2004, 06:42 PM

What the hell's all this shit about wrecking personal property? Yes, I would do something too IF the kid wrecked my personal property but come on you jackass, all the kid did was toss a cigarette at his car.

JESUS SAVE US ALL!!!!!!! A CIGARETTE!!! THE HOLOCAUST IS UPON US! IT'S WORSE THAN ARMAGEDDON!! HIDE YOUR WOMEN AND CHILDREN FROM THE EVIL VERY SMALL BURNING PIECE OF PAPER AND TOBACCO!!!!

I'd like to see you wreck that supra and that kid's face over something that fucking stupid. Then I'd like to see you get convicted of assault and go to jaul.

Jackass.

sweet okay, can i spit on your car? its only saliva right? so from what your saying you wouldnt see a big deal about it.

ill remeber that thanks, come to the next beyond meet ;)

j/k i dont like fighting. ive fought to much in my life and it has never gotten me anywhere. besides kickin some guys ass on mcleod trail is only a ticket to jail.

i never said it ruined my car anyways. read the fuckin title, it says RESPECT. if you dont like a person for what they drive upon just SEEING them, then why do anything? were you one of these fuckers benny is that your reason for the defense or are you just a fuck tard who does shit like they do to act "tuff"

and yes benny, if they did that to me 2 yrs ago i woulda been outside of my car, draggin out the passenger into the street and punching him. but like i said, fighting has gotten me nowhere in my life except more trouble.

A_3
04-03-2004, 06:54 PM
Man there's so much shit like that in Calgary now, kids don't respect shit, i wouldn't worry about those morons though, they'll get there own. Probably end up saying or doing something stupid to the wrong person without the self control you had and just getting destroyed.

Benny
04-03-2004, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by 403Gemini
i never said it ruined my car anyways. read the fuckin title, it says RESPECT. if you dont like a person for what they drive upon just SEEING them, then why do anything? were you one of these fuckers benny is that your reason for the defense or are you just a fuck tard who does shit like they do to act "tuff"

What the fuck are you talking about anyway? How did me calling :bullshit: upon the 3 posters above me refering to THEM acting 'tuff' turn into you accusing me? I have no beef with you. You made a good choice in not turning to violence. I never said it ruined your car either. I was arguing with the civic guy about how the cigarette DIDN'T ruin your car and didn't cause any harm. Obviously you misread what I posted and decided to be a jerkoff about it.

It's ok, you're forgiven.:thumbsup:

SwitchBlade
04-03-2004, 08:00 PM
I would have thrown the butt of my cuban cigar at him

EnRich
04-03-2004, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by 403Gemini
im drivin to see hellboy tonite at the 10:35 showin and me and my buddy brian are in my car and some red older supra is sittin next to us. he just looks at my car and glares at me, for NO reason, and flicks his cigarette at my car.

wtf!!! are people asking for fights?

Man.... Wtf is your prob.... Why the fuck didn't you get out and make him lick that cig off the ground..... Man, that is so fucking disrespectful... What a little dirty mother fucker.... I actually hope something like that happens to me, cause I'll be getting outta my car and smashing his window if he doesnt come outta his car.... Dirty mother fucker..... God this message made me really mad..... I hate little rats like that... I'm actually even dissappointed you didnt do anything.... But then again, did the cig hit your car...???

Rich

Kona9
04-03-2004, 08:38 PM
I JUST WANNA DANCE!!

Wildcat
04-03-2004, 10:12 PM
a cigarette or a brick, it doesnt matter... its the principle of it, and a man of principles wouldnt let that fly.

86max
04-04-2004, 02:23 AM
Originally posted by Wildcat
a cigarette or a brick, it doesnt matter... its the principle of it, and a man of principles wouldnt let that fly.

:werd:
But then again it could have turned out bad like 403 said. I think he made a wise decision, but I don't know if I would have been able to contain myself. If anything you chuck something back like three.eighteen said lol.

403Gemini
04-04-2004, 12:38 PM
all i had were my 15 lbs weights in my car lol i shoulda threw one of those hehe

Benny > sry bout confusion thought you were callin me lame or something cause i posted something about kids flickin a cigarette at my car. now its cleared up sry lol.

but yea i didnt wanna get out and smash his windshield or do anything cause i wanna be a cop and i need a clean record ;) like i said tho if this was 2 years ago, it woulda been on heh

like shit i dont understand, im a good guy on the road, i joke around and have fun with even strangers. there was a buncha high school kids in a car further south on mcleod in a civic which was OBVIOUSLY a gag car. LOUD ass exhaust, and white tape on the rear window that spelled "GIVE 'ER" and i couldnt stop laughing, shit i gave em the thumbs up and laughed and they just gave me the thumbs up back. man thats good shit, but them you get these "hard core" fucks who think they can fight the world. :dunno: there will always be some of these peeps around

Blue-Fish
04-04-2004, 02:39 PM
Hey Man you know i'm really okay
the gun n my hand will tell you the same
but when I'm in my car
dont give me no crap cause the slightest thing and I just might snap
When I go driving I stay in my lane
But geting cut off makes me insane
I open the glove box
reach inside
I'm gonna wreck this f**ker's ride
I guess I got a bad habit
of blowin' away
Yeah I got a bad habit
And it ain't goin' away YEAH
well they say the road's a dangerous place
If you flip me off I'm the danger you'll face
You drive on my a*s
Your foot's on the gas
and your next breath is your last
Drivers are rude
Such attitudes
But when I show my piece
Complaints cases
Something's odd
I feel like I'm god
You stupid dumbs*it goddam motherf*cker
I open the glove box
Reach inside
I'm gonna wreck this fu*ker's ride.

The Offspring
Smash
Bad Habit.

The Fish

Jassie
04-04-2004, 02:50 PM
It does suck, But c'mon, they're what? 16? Not even worth your time.

403Gemini
04-04-2004, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by Jassie
agreed

mo_virgin
04-04-2004, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Jassie

Would it make a difference if they were 30? I don't think age has anything to do with your own reaction... only their actions.

Kaos
04-04-2004, 04:41 PM
Kids will be kids,
They're just tryin to prove something.

mo_virgin
04-04-2004, 04:56 PM
Kaos... thats a sweet sig... I spent like 10 mins watching the cartoon

illeagle
04-04-2004, 04:57 PM
At least, you'll do something different if it happens again right? Just be careful...:thumbsup:

Jassie
04-05-2004, 06:18 PM
No, It wouldn't be different if they were 30, But I would hope that a 30 year old wouldn't act like that.