PDA

View Full Version : Putin vs Ukraine.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

eblend
05-03-2022, 02:11 PM
One thing that I didn't foresee, and I would have been wrong if I was making predictions, is that the rest of Europe, and the USA, clearly don't give a fuck about dead Ukrainians or Russians. I'm sure there's some political reason for that, but I have always been an optimist, and I assumed that the civilized countries wanted to reduce suffering and death when possible. I was wrong.

Yah, I didn't see this either. All the virtue signaling from every country about "freedom of expression", "freedom of press", "racism", "democratic process", "election interference".....none of that matters, it's all been rolled up into "fuck you Russia, and fuck you Russians"

It's pretty amazing actually how quickly the real truth comes out, no-one gives a fuck about any of that deep down. Hell even the Chinese got better treatment then Russians for COVID. There was some asian hate here and there, but there would be at least reasonable people who would come out and be like "that's not right, this is racism and discrimination, it has to stop".....with Russia it's like "Russians dogs banned from a dog competition", "Russians can't play tennis", and everyone is like "FUCK YAH! YOU FUCKING RUSSIANS, BURN IN HELL MOTHERFUCKERS!" and politicians are like "People can say what they want...it's freedom of expression" hahahaha, fuck the older I get, the more clear it become how fucked up the world we live in is. This is why I want to move to my acreage and get away from people :D

Xtrema
05-03-2022, 02:28 PM
It's pretty amazing actually how quickly the real truth comes out, no-one gives a fuck about any of that deep down. Hell even the Chinese got better treatment then Russians for COVID. There was some asian hate here and there, but there would be at least reasonable people who would come out and be like "that's not right, this is racism and discrimination, it has to stop".....with Russia it's like "Russians dogs banned from a dog competition", "Russians can't play tennis", and everyone is like "FUCK YAH! YOU FUCKING RUSSIANS, BURN IN HELL MOTHERFUCKERS!" and politicians are like "People can say what they want...it's freedom of expression" hahahaha, fuck the older I get, the more clear it become how fucked up the world we live in is. This is why I want to move to my acreage and get away from people :D

Difference between COVID and the war is willful act by the government. This is probably why there are more harsh response against Russians in this whole fiasco.

Regardless, the whole world is paying for it right now with inflation and a lot of countries can't cope which is exactly what USA wants to get in on the ground level on regime changes. Like Pakistan's new pro US government and slowly sunsetting the previous pro Chinese BRI one.

This is why the war will go on, it's paying dividend for US elsewhere off Ukrainian and Russian lives, present and future.

ExtraSlow
05-03-2022, 02:51 PM
On the whole, this war is fantastic for Canada economically. Potash, ammonia, wheat, energy etc.

suntan
05-03-2022, 02:51 PM
One thing that I didn't foresee, and I would have been wrong if I was making predictions, is that the rest of Europe, and the USA, clearly don't give a fuck about dead Ukrainians or Russians. I'm sure there's some political reason for that, but I have always been an optimist, and I assumed that the civilized countries wanted to reduce suffering and death when possible. I was wrong.

1991–1993 Georgian Civil War
1991Transnistria conflict
1992–present Transnistria War
1992 East Prigorodny Conflict
1992–1993 War in Abkhazia
1993 1993 Cherbourg incident
1993 1993 Russian constitutional crisis
1994–1996 First Chechen War
1995–1996 Imia/Kardak military crisis
1997–1998 Cyprus Missile Crisis
1997 Albanian civil war of 1997
1997 Operation Libelle
1997–present Dissident Irish Republican campaign
1998 Six-Day War of Abkhazia
1999 War of Dagestan
1999–2009 Second Chechen War
2001 Georgia, Kodori crisis
2001 Insurgency in the Republic of Macedonia
2004–2013 Unrest in Kosovo
2004 2004 unrest in Kosovo
2008 2008 unrest in Kosovo
2011–2013 North Kosovo crisis
2004 Georgia, Adjara crisis
2004 Georgia, South Ossetia clashes
2006 Georgia, Kodori crisis
2007–2015 Civil war in Ingushetia
2008 Russo-Georgian war
2009–2017 Insurgency in the North Caucasus
2014–present Russo-Ukrainian War
2014 pro-Russian unrest in Ukraine
2014–present Annexation of Crimea by the Russian Federation
2014–present War in Donbas
2021–2022 Russo-Ukrainian crisis
2022–present Russian invasion of Ukraine

2001–present War on Terrorism
1997–present Islamic Terrorism in Egypt
2002–present Islamic insurgency in the Maghreb
2002–present Operation Enduring Freedom - Horn of Africa
2006 Rise of the Islamic Courts Union
2006–2009 Ethiopian War in Somalia
2007–present Operation Enduring Freedom - Trans Sahara
2009–present Islamist civil war in Somalia
2009 Nigerian sectarian violence
2015–present ISIL insurgency in Tunisia
2017–present Islamist insurgency in Mozambique
2002-2003 Conflict in the Pool Department
2002–2004 First Ivorian Civil War
2003–present War in Darfur
2004 French–Ivorian clashes
2004–present Conflict in the Niger Delta
2016–present Niger Delta conflict
2004–2007 Central African Republic Bush War
2004–present Kivu conflict
2005–2010 Chadian Civil War
2005–2008 Mount Elgon insurgency
2006-2013 Bakassi conflict
2007–2009 Second Tuareg Rebellion
2007–2008 Kenyan crisis
2008 Invasion of Anjouan
2008 Kufra conflict
2008 Djiboutian–Eritrean border conflict
2009–present Sudanese nomadic conflicts
2011–present Ethnic violence in South Sudan
2013–2020 South Sudanese Civil War
2009 Sudan airstrikes
2009 Dongo conflict
2011 Second Ivorian Civil War
2011 First Libyan Civil War
2011–present Sudanese conflict in South Kordofan and Blue Nile
2011-2014 Factional violence in Libya
2012–present Mali War
2012 Heglig Crisis
2012-2013 M23 rebellion
2012 Baragoi clashes
2012–present Central African Republic Civil War
2013–present Batwa–Luba clashes
2013-2019 RENAMO insurgency
2014 Aswan tribal clashes
2014–2020 Second Libyan Civil War
2016-2017 Pool War
2016 Kasese clashes
2016–present Kamwina Nsapu rebellion
2017–present Anglophone Crisis
2020–present Tigray War

Xtrema
05-03-2022, 03:05 PM
2016-2017 Pool War

With super soakers and pool noodles?

Kloubek
05-03-2022, 03:40 PM

If you look at history, I feel countries acting together often do so for the reasons you mention - to try to end suffering. (Although each nation involved may have their own ulterior motives.) NATO intervened in Kosovo, Bosnia, Mediterranean and African anti-terrorism/pirate activity, helped out against ISIS, earthquake assistance, etc. Most or all of these missions appear relatively virtuous. The UN for their own part have been involved in many peacekeeping missions across various African nations, and similarly-driven missions in many of the same events where NATO intervened.

It's when countries work individually that you can bet they have their own agenda. The US is notorious for breeding violence when they feel it will benefit their country. The 2nd war in the early 2000's in Iraq is a pretty good indication of that, and to my first paragraph, that campaign didn't have nearly the coalition support that the first one did in the early 90's. Really, I don't think the US is capable of going through a decade without unleashing their military against a lesser foe.

ZenOps
05-04-2022, 08:28 AM
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/pope-says-wants-go-moscow-meet-putin-over-ukraine-paper-2022-05-03/

Pope wants a face to face meeting with Putin.

Its kind of crazy how Canada is opening up the borders though. How many Vietnamese refugees got a free pass into Canada? Do I get to blame refugees when housing in Canada gets even more expensive? To blanket accept refugees from one nation and not another is bordering on supremacist.

Again: Ukraine is literally the most corrupt nation on the planet (if not Europe) As far as moral standing, probably the absolute bottom of the list for immigration under normal circumstances if measured only by that. At the very least, I'd make a Ukrainian national take a morality test (especially questions based on guns) and an extra pledge to "do no harm" before even considering.

CYXJYQZ3FX0

We have enough Rob Anders Supremacists in Canada already. By definition, NATO is European supremacist - I don't think anyone can argue against that.

jutes
05-04-2022, 08:42 AM
Where is the call for gender equality when all the fighting is primarily done by men? Why aren't the women's rights advocates calling for more women in combat and on the front lines?

ExtraSlow
05-04-2022, 08:55 AM
Where is the call for gender equality when all the fighting is primarily done by men? Why aren't the women's rights advocates calling for more women in combat and on the front lines?

I think you are joking but that is absolutely a thing.

Xtrema
05-04-2022, 08:58 AM

There are some but still way under represented. But if you ever encounter some sick shit from the dark web shot by allegedly Russian soldiers, you probably don't want women and children anywhere near this thing.

jutes
05-04-2022, 09:03 AM
There are some but still way under represented. But if you ever encounter some sick shit from the dark web shot by allegedly Russian soldiers, you probably don't want women and children anywhere near this thing.

Equal rights and representation from women, with some exceptions. Got it.

JRSC00LUDE
05-04-2022, 09:03 AM
I don't know how to access the dark web and I don't think that overly upsets me.

Tik-Tok
05-04-2022, 09:07 AM
I don't know how to access the dark web and I don't think that overly upsets me.

This is as dark web as I want to go.

ExtraSlow
05-04-2022, 09:25 AM
Never go full dark.

whoreads
05-04-2022, 09:31 AM
Its kind of crazy how Canada is opening up the borders though. How many Vietnamese refugees got a free pass into Canada? Do I get to blame refugees when housing in Canada gets even more expensive? To blanket accept refugees from one nation and not another is bordering on supremacist.

Again: Ukraine is literally the most corrupt nation on the planet (if not Europe) As far as moral standing, probably the absolute bottom of the list for immigration under normal circumstances if measured only by that. At the very least, I'd make a Ukrainian national take a morality test (especially questions based on guns) and an extra pledge to "do no harm" before even considering.

We have enough Rob Anders Supremacists in Canada already. By definition, NATO is European supremacist - I don't think anyone can argue against that.

Why don't the chinese have to take a "morality test"? They've literally upended our entire real estate market with the untold billions they've smuggled out of China, priced locals out of their own housing, then flout our tax laws, scoff at our customs and traditions and abuse our health and welfare systems. Seriously, chinese supremacists are some of the worst racists on the planet, case in point: you.

suntan
05-04-2022, 09:36 AM
With super soakers and pool noodles?
It’s those dark skinned people you don’t give a fuck about.

Tik-Tok
05-04-2022, 09:39 AM

Trudeau at a party?

Yolobimmer
05-04-2022, 10:10 AM
Canadian General that went to Ukraine to "volunteer" is being reported as captured while fleeing Azov steel by the Russians.

He lasted 10 days.

That tells you how things are going. Lol.

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2022/05/03/russia-launches-criminal-probe-of-75-foreign-mercenaries-in-ukraine-including-canadians.html

Xtrema
05-04-2022, 10:11 AM

I think only Japanese may have an issue with cultural appropriation with the Ninja Militia.

suntan
05-04-2022, 10:18 AM
I like how your idea of being witty is to admit that the original point is correct.

Xtrema
05-04-2022, 11:24 AM
I like how your idea of being witty is to admit that the original point is correct.

The amount of fucks I give for who get to run governments in Africa is 0.

suntan
05-04-2022, 11:56 AM
The amount of fucks I give for who get to run governments in Africa is 0.

Neither does anybody else it seems.

Yolobimmer
05-04-2022, 03:20 PM
This heroic German MP calls for the expulsion of the Nazi supporting Ukranian ambassador.

https://postofasia.com/german-mp-urges-expulsion-of-ukrainian-ambassador/

g-m
05-04-2022, 04:42 PM
Neither does anybody else it seems.

Accurate

ZenOps
05-04-2022, 09:13 PM
Putin seems to have blacklisted the Japanese PM as Nazi.

Pretty much full circle when Japan joined thin moustache guy.

Xtrema
05-05-2022, 08:20 AM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law

jutes
05-05-2022, 02:06 PM

Sentry
05-05-2022, 02:11 PM
Putin seems to have blacklisted the Japanese PM as Nazi.

Pretty much full circle when Japan joined thin moustache guy.
John Waters?

Xtrema
05-05-2022, 03:08 PM

Energy embargo? lol. India and China are both lowballing Russian oil to $70 bbl. Like the Americans are doing to us. They are probably going to refine it for themselves or sell some onto international market.

Can we afford to sanction against these 2?

That said, the amount of mysterious fires in Russian military labs and installations is very odd.

ZenOps
05-06-2022, 08:20 AM
But you gotta call Nazi, Nazi. Sort of like how in Japan, if you are accused of a crime and go to trial you are 99% assured of being found guilty (to 2011). Its crazy when you look at it from North American justice standards, which at least pretend to be "innocent until proven guilty".

They have been trying hard in Japan to "understand" innocence, but its still solidly north of 97% guilty rate. The entire concept of "innocence" in Japan is about as understood as "copyright" in China, or "less expensive and higher quality" in North America.

In Japan, guilty is the rule, Nazi is the rule. If you understand Nazi only from a standpoint of not knowing anything other than Nazi - then how do you know what is Nazi and what is Not Z? Does NATO see itself as Nazi? Do they understand that others may see it that way?

By North American standards, Ukraine is 95% guilty.

schurchill39
05-06-2022, 08:43 AM
If you understand Nazi only from a standpoint of not knowing anything other than Nazi - then how do you know what is Nazi and what is Not Z?

Did you steal that from a Jay-Z song?

ZenOps
05-06-2022, 01:19 PM
Still. It would be prudent for Canada to not accept refugees from any nation that any other nation in the world has considered to be "nukeable".

If one kid hates the other kid *that* much - you gotta start asking if its really good to side with the kid being wailed on, at the exact moment in time you happen to be looking. Maybe the reasons are legitimate, its hard to say.

Putin may nuke. Its messy but not much different than using up a few hundred artillery shells - which has already been done.

If France said it wanted to nuke North Korea, does that mean that Canada would blanket accept North Korean refugees?

AndyL
05-06-2022, 06:39 PM
Admiral Makarov, a Russian Admiral Grigorovich-class frigate is reported to have been hit by Neptune Anti-Ship missiles in the Black Sea.
Although no images of the frigate have been published so far, multiple rescue aircraft and ships are said to have responded to the frigate which is believed to be on fire according to OSINT handles.
If true, this would be most modern vessel of the Russian Navy to have been put out of action in the conflict. The Makarov is also a Kalibr cruise missile platform and is used to launch strikes against Ukraine.

Whoops they did it again...
Ukraine says Neptune - I'm sure russia will claim fire? :)

ZenOps
05-07-2022, 11:54 AM
Navy ships are fodder in the age of the satellite.

I'd fully expect the USA to lose all ten aircraft carriers in the first hours of a real war. BTW: This is still not a formal declared war, Russia has deemed it a "special operation".

Noone ever said you couldn't use an ICBM to shoot a ship in the ocean. In fact, if you aim for a pure military target like an aircraft carrier and support ships it might be the most respected way of going about a conflict. And that ICBM could be off by five miles and it will still cripple the ability to do anything other than float. A cluster nuke, could be off by 20 miles, and still take out the entire aircraft group. Ten nukes are cheap and very disposable compared to ten fully loaded aircraft carriers.

ZenOps
05-08-2022, 09:28 PM
BTW: If the USA officially takes some credit/blame for sinking Russian ships, Russia pretty much can reciprocate by taking down a few aircraft carriers (or all of them)

Its not like it would be a difficult thing in this day and age - which it was back in the 1940's. Trade $400 million nukes on ICBM's for 10 aircraft carriers worth roughly a trillion apiece. If talking straight up economics of war, it makes absolutely no sense to *not nuke* the aircraft carriers.

The "flagship" of the USA would be the Gerald Ford carrier, and is now a legitimate target considering that the Russian flagship has been sunk. Its slow and big, and impossible to hide. Triple nuked with submarines would be a guess.

Again, I don't know about the wisdom of taking in a nation as refugees that has enough ambition and capability to take out a flagship. Even in self defense, Nazi can be very potent.

Yolobimmer
05-08-2022, 10:56 PM
Rep. Mile Gallagher confirms the US is burning through weapons at an astronomical rate, including 7 years worth of Javelins.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/gallagher-us-running-low-weapons-stockpiles-supplying-ukraine

Yolobimmer
05-09-2022, 12:16 PM
This is fascinating!

Current director of the CIA, William Burns, in 2009 wrote a paper called "Nyet means Nyet" about Nato expansion being a existential threat to Russia and THE red line for them

In it he predicted that if we continued to expand NATO, Russia would be forced to invade Ukraine, and at the very least, Ukraine would lose Donbas and Crimea.

2009. No wonder he's director of the CIA now.

eblend
05-09-2022, 08:27 PM
Whoops they did it again...
Ukraine says Neptune - I'm sure russia will claim fire? :)

I have been following this for a while, and seems like just another fake. Few days gone by and no confirmation. This is the closest thing about this rumor being false that came out today:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidaxe/2022/05/09/a-journalist-just-spotted-russias-admiral-makarov-frigate-intact-and-at-sea/?sh=164f964b37ca

Man I wish there was an open source to the truth. Lately the trend I see is that both sides claim the same video, with one side saying they took out a Ukranian *insert*, and the other saying took our a Russian *insert*. Obviously someone is lying and it's impossible to tell with pixelated video. Also finding lots of video splicing of separate events to make it look like it's something new.

schurchill39
05-10-2022, 01:48 PM
Did Putin ever officially declare war yesterday like every national news source led me to believe he would be? Or did his cancer surgery get in the way?

ZenOps
05-10-2022, 02:07 PM
Putin appeared to have a relatively standard parade from what western media outlets state.

They are also saying that Putin is testing out his hypersonic missles on Odessa, which makes sense to me - you want to test out the Navy capability of countermeasures for missile attack on real targets before sinking US carriers.

Chinas hypersonic missles are crazy fast, but not all that accurate. Could probably not hit something as small as a battleship. Unless of course it was tipped with a nuke, in which case, you don't really need that much accuracy.

Assuming of course that he is prepared to take that step. This is about the time that "Goose" and "Maverick" have grandma get sick so that they can abandon the carrier and get back to US soil. Because if Putin does nuke, those carriers won't even see it coming, or have chance to launch a single plane.

ExtraSlow
05-10-2022, 02:19 PM
Hypersonic weapons are an underappreciated and interesting technical achievement. Lessons learned on the battlefield will be used in civilian applications soon enough.

Xtrema
05-10-2022, 02:24 PM
Did Putin ever officially declare war yesterday like every national news source led me to believe he would be? Or did his cancer surgery get in the way?

All the fake/real news is to make sure Congress keep the money train going.

ZenOps
05-10-2022, 05:04 PM
What I don't think the USA wants to believe is the idea of third party responsibility.

If Putin gives nukes to South Africa, and then South Africa nukes the USA - that does not absolve guilt of giving munitions to a third party. South Africa would have some blame for pressing the red button, but some blame must be placed on the weapon supplier.

Since Ukraine is not a part of NATO, its a lot closer to third party for the USA to be giving Javelins. If they want to count that as "fair game", then this is simply the start of world war 3.

I find it strange that the USA is having such a difficult time mastering Hypersonic speeds. I mean technically, the moon launch and landing at Mach 22 should have been roughly the same speed. Unless of course....

Yolobimmer
05-10-2022, 05:34 PM
Navy ships are fodder in the age of the satellite.

I'd fully expect the USA to lose all ten aircraft carriers in the first hours of a real war. BTW: This is still not a formal declared war, Russia has deemed it a "special operation".

Noone ever said you couldn't use an ICBM to shoot a ship in the ocean. In fact, if you aim for a pure military target like an aircraft carrier and support ships it might be the most respected way of going about a conflict. And that ICBM could be off by five miles and it will still cripple the ability to do anything other than float. A cluster nuke, could be off by 20 miles, and still take out the entire aircraft group. Ten nukes are cheap and very disposable compared to ten fully loaded aircraft carriers.

You were right about the missiles.

Just one of these Chinese bad boys would do the job. I'd say warships are nearing the end of life usefulness.

https://www.wionews.com/videos/chinas-new-hypersonic-missile-is-also-an-aircraft-carrier-killer-477907

littledan
05-10-2022, 09:21 PM
Its interesting because during the victory day parade putin laid flowers on the unknown soldier tombs and paused longest at odessa.

Yolobimmer
05-10-2022, 09:58 PM
Its interesting because during the victory day parade putin laid flowers on the unknown soldier tombs and paused longest at odessa.

This was where the first Russians were slaughtered by Ukrainian nationalists and nazis on May 2, 2014, when Russian Ukrainians protested when the US overthrew the elected government, and Ukraine made the Russian language illegal.

schurchill39
05-11-2022, 08:09 AM
and Ukraine made the Russian language illegal.

This never happened and I've heard it a ton from my circle of acquaintances. They brought in Ukrainian language protection laws, the same way Quebec brought in French language protection laws. Most of them stated that state funded programs or services must be in Ukranian first and 75% of national media (50% of local media) had to be in Ukrainian. The closest they got to what you're saying is abolishing regional language laws saying one part of the country could have a different official language than the other (unlike Canada/Quebec). They also banned the IMPORT of Russian books following the Crimea shit storm but it was never ever illegal to have anything printed in Russian, to speak Russian, or for businesses to serve in Russian; the Ukrainian equivalent just always had to be available.

JRSC00LUDE
05-11-2022, 08:52 AM
This never happened and I've heard it a ton from my circle of acquaintances. They brought in Ukrainian language protection laws, the same way Quebec brought in French language protection laws. Most of them stated that state funded programs or services must be in Ukranian first and 75% of national media (50% of local media) had to be in Ukrainian. The closest they got to what you're saying is abolishing regional language laws saying one part of the country could have a different official language than the other (unlike Canada/Quebec). They also banned the IMPORT of Russian books following the Crimea shit storm but it was never ever illegal to have anything printed in Russian, to speak Russian, or for businesses to serve in Russian; the Ukrainian equivalent just always had to be available.

If you start worrying about pointing out everything that cheesebag has wrong in his posts you're going to have to quit your day job.

Buster
05-11-2022, 08:59 AM

why are you responding to Toma, lol

schurchill39
05-11-2022, 09:02 AM
Yes mom and dad. I'm sorry

Yolobimmer
05-11-2022, 11:27 AM
Yes mom and dad. I'm sorry

Very white nationalists way of white washing what Ukraine did.

This isn't French. This is Russian, 45% speak Russian, 53% speak Ukrainian.

The whole STATED purpose was to weaken Russian culture and strengthen Ukranian nationalism.

This on the heals of a US orchestrated and funded overthrow of the elected government BY the nationalists.

Sentry
05-11-2022, 06:25 PM
Have a buddy in Smithers who runs a little surplus business, had a good laugh at this comment on his post today

ExtraSlow
05-12-2022, 12:21 AM
Wait which part was funny?

Tik-Tok
05-12-2022, 06:56 AM
Wait which part was funny?

Importing surplus Russian MRE's when the Russian army is allegedly going hungry.

ThePenIsMightier
05-12-2022, 07:00 AM
Meal Replacement... Ejaculate??

Sentry
05-12-2022, 07:29 AM
Meal Replacement... Ejaculate??
Correct, the russian army runs on hot cum

ExtraSlow
05-12-2022, 07:32 AM

ThePenIsMightier
05-12-2022, 07:32 AM
Correct, the russian army runs on hot cum

Good motivation. I'd be rushin into the Ukraine for better food.

JRSC00LUDE
05-12-2022, 08:59 AM
Good motivation. I'd be rushin into the Ukraine for better food.

If they went to the Finland instead they wouldn't have to eat pyrohy.

Also, a Ukrainian friend asked if I knew anyone with a rental for a Ukrainian family that was arriving a little while back. I said no but I'll ask around my contacts because I'm sure you're russian to find them a place, and now he hasn't answered me since.

ZenOps
05-13-2022, 10:24 AM
Russia never got the benefit of the original silk road. That being the food spices and culture set up around it.

If you go solely by civilization survival based on tasty food, Russia would be near bottom.

Xtrema
05-13-2022, 10:57 AM
If they went to the Finland instead they wouldn't have to eat pyrohy.

Pyrohy > Pickled Herring.

ExtraSlow
05-13-2022, 11:13 AM
Fermented shark had entered the chat.

Yolobimmer
05-13-2022, 04:50 PM
Look at this interview from 8 years ago, outlining exactly what will happen if the weather overthrows the then elected government.

Bang on.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMLcJD3vS/?k=1

vengie
05-13-2022, 07:17 PM
Is this still happening?
I haven't seen a solidarity March or rally in a few weeks

jutes
05-13-2022, 08:55 PM
Yup. Russia can’t cross rivers and are losing entire battle groups because of it. They haven’t achieved anything in the east since their withdrawal from the north. Once Ukraine gets proficient with all their NATO gifts it’ll be a slaughter.

ZenOps
05-13-2022, 09:00 PM
I dunno. Putin still has nukes.

What did the USA do when their pure military Naval base was attacked in Hawaii? Nuke two civilian cities of course.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overthrow_of_the_Hawaiian_Kingdom

When the USA invaded Hawaii and won with a single ship, it created shockwaves through Asia that the USA was going to be conquering the world over the Pacific. The USA did very nearly take the Philippines in that time period as well.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippine%E2%80%93American_War

As later the USA rightfully feared invasion from Japan along the exact same route.

Would Putin nuke Finland the day it joins NATO? I wouldn't take it off the table. It is folly to think that this conflict will solely remain within Ukraine. If this is Putins big push, he might try to grab ALL the non-NATO nations left. Hard to say if he is "toying" with Ukraine, or is legitimately slowing down the war on purpose - like the US does with all its modern battles.

A lot of times its no so much that you want to conquer, its that you can't let the other guy conquer and get too close. To let the USA help Taiwan would be solid reason for China to nuke the USA. If Cuba once again decided to join Russia or China, the USA would probably bring out all the nukes again.

vengie
05-13-2022, 09:07 PM
Russia is Putin a piss poor effort into conquering people.

sabad66
05-13-2022, 09:18 PM
Yup. Russia can’t cross rivers and are losing entire battle groups because of it. They haven’t achieved anything in the east since their withdrawal from the north. Once Ukraine gets proficient with all their NATO gifts it’ll be a slaughter.

How long until ukraine army crosses into Russia and starts an offensive on belgorod :rofl:

jutes
05-13-2022, 09:27 PM
They won’t have to cross into Russia. They can park their US and Canadian M777s on the border and lob Excalibur rounds into Belgorod.

ExtraSlow
05-13-2022, 09:30 PM
Advance until you hit the Caspian sea? Shit while we are over there may as well take Tibilsi.

Buster
05-13-2022, 11:34 PM
Will they vacate the Russians from Crimea?

That would be hilarious.

Yolobimmer
05-14-2022, 03:12 AM
Will they vacate the Russians from Crimea?

That would be hilarious.

Yeah. That will happen :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Joe Biden had to put his foot down and force arm manufacturers to step it up cause they are running out of stuff to shoot at the Russians.

Lol.

And boy is Biden gonna have a stroke when Orban and Erdogan block Finlands Nato bid. :rofl:

Xtrema
05-15-2022, 06:20 AM
https://thediplomat.com/2022/05/a-former-chinese-ambassadors-trenchant-comments-on-ukraine-war-attract-notice/

ZenOps
05-16-2022, 07:03 AM
https://www.zerohedge.com/commodities/least-20-european-gas-buyers-open-account-gazprombank

Ruble stomping the US dollar. Its sort of like how Amazon threatened to stop accepting British Pounds based on Visa. If you want your stuff, you gotta pay in what the seller is willing to accept as money.

Looks like Putin is going to breeze through the sanctions, and the USA is going to be hit hard.

I'm not looking forward to the day that Amazon stops accepting Canadian dollars through Visa (a very real possibility)

Xtrema
05-16-2022, 11:50 AM
Micky D officially out of Russia
https://corporate.mcdonalds.com/corpmcd/en-us/our-stories/article/ourstories.mcd-exit-russia.html#:~:text=CHICAGO%2C%20May%2016%2C%202022%20%E2%80%93,to%20sell%20its%20Russian%20business.

schurchill39
05-16-2022, 09:48 PM
https://corporate.mcdonalds.com/corpmcd/en-us/our-stories/article/ourstories.mcd-exit-russia.html#:~:text=CHICAGO%2C%20May%2016%2C%202022%20%E2%80%93,to%20sell%20its%20Russian%20business.

Shoot, that was one of the few edible foods when I was there.

littledan
05-16-2022, 10:20 PM
Im really regretting not going for world cup in 2018. No idea when I will be able to ever see russia.

Yolobimmer
05-16-2022, 11:38 PM
Apparantly they're income has also tripled due to higher energy prices too.

Now we know whose economy was built on reality, versus fairy dust and debt.

- - - Updated - - -

Azov Nazis surrendering at the steel plant. I guess Elon didn't come through.
https://www.politico.eu/article/ukraine-troops-mariupol-steel-plant-elon-musk-help/
- - - Updated - - -

And suddenly, Russias health care expenditures drop by 50% :rofl:

Xtrema
05-17-2022, 09:25 AM
https://nvo-ng-ru.translate.goog/realty/2022-02-03/3_1175_donbass.html?_x_tr_sl=ru&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=wapp

Broken clock but this former Russian Colonel had a bang on assessment 3 months ago.

BerserkerCatSplat
05-17-2022, 10:15 AM
https://nvo-ng-ru.translate.goog/realty/2022-02-03/3_1175_donbass.html?_x_tr_sl=ru&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=wapp

Broken clock but this former Russian Colonel had a bang on assessment 3 months ago.

Wow, pretty impressive how accurate that was.

ZenOps
05-17-2022, 09:45 PM
https://www.cnbc.com/2022/05/17/will-turkey-block-nato-membership-for-sweden-and-finland.html

Now this is an interesting development. Turkey absolutely insists that Sweden and Finland not Join NATO. For the obvious that Sweden and Finland both sanction Turkey as is. NATO inclusion must be unanimous.

The USA might push for Turkey to be removed from NATO. However this would mean that the USA would have to give up easy access to invade the Middle east (of which they haven't been doing anything much other than make peoples lives much worse) in the future.

This could be signalling long term commitment to "give up" on taking over the middle east. Which in no small way would be bad for China and Taiwan as the USA always needs to have an enemy to spend its military on. It doesn't really matter whos side the USA is on, they tend to either kill or get people killed no matter what side any nation takes with them.

Yolobimmer
05-18-2022, 08:39 AM
Orban hates Finland too.

The collapse of the EU and Nato is eventually inevitable.

They are gangs designed to cede sovereignty.

So despite the western propoganda, "Ukraine is going to win any minute now" Russia has achieved all its objectives, controls all the east and Mariupol, and Ukraine continues to commit war crimes by shelling Russian villages.

ZenOps
05-18-2022, 10:18 AM
Its ironic though, that supposedly NATO is comprised of nations that have "free will" and yet the second that anyone dares go against the majority will, they are up for being kicked out.

Whats the point of being the "one token black guy", if they are simply going to kick him out the second he doesn't agree? NATO pretty messed up.

JRSC00LUDE
05-18-2022, 10:46 AM
Should just change your name to ZenRacist at this point.

Yolobimmer
05-18-2022, 11:01 AM
Its ironic though, that supposedly NATO is comprised of nations that have "free will" and yet the second that anyone dares go against the majority will, they are up for being kicked out.

Whats the point of being the "one token black guy", if they are simply going to kick him out the second he doesn't agree? NATO pretty messed up.

Exactly. Nato I'd a dictatorship.

"Do what we say, or else!".

sabad66
05-19-2022, 08:58 AM
This is interesting technology if true

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/russia-touts-new-generation-blinding-laser-weapons-2022-05-18/

Yolobimmer
05-19-2022, 09:37 AM
This is interesting technology if true

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/russia-touts-new-generation-blinding-laser-weapons-2022-05-18/

It's funny in the article, zelensky still says Russia is losing....

Despite Russia now controlling 80% of Ukraines black sea coast line.

Even if Ukraine became completely landlocked, Zelenski would be on stage saying how they are winning lol.

Our msm is a joke.

Yolobimmer
05-19-2022, 09:42 AM
George Bush offers his expert opinion with a massive Freudian slip. Hilarious.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMLTUQ9BF/?k=1

Kloubek
05-19-2022, 10:02 AM
Let's see.

- Russia tried to take over Kyiv in days. Not only did it take weeks and they failed in the attempt, they even had to withdraw their forces from the entire area.
- Russia recently took Mariupol, after it held out for many weeks longer than expected. The timeline is a failure, despite Russia's ultimate success.
- At the start of May, Russia tried to advance on Mykolaiv as a stepping stone towards Odesa. They have not made any progress and it appears the city is holding strong.
- Russia then tried to take Kharkiv - Ukraine's 2nd largest city. They got to the outskirts, but ultimately failed and were pushed out.
- Russia then tried to hold the territory North of Kharkiv to the border. They failed there too.
- In general, the Russian forces are far larger and *should* have been better equipped and trained over Ukranians who quit their day job as bankers and lawyers. Yet, they are making very little progress in their invasion. That's the biggest failure of all.

I wouldn't say Ukraine is "winning" the war itself, since a win ultimately means forcing Russia out entirely and that's a tall order for their much smaller military. But on the other hand, we don't see widespread failures on their side like we see from Russia. And for that, I'd say they are winning simply by the absence of losing.

ZenOps
05-19-2022, 10:04 AM
Yknow, I'm beginning to think that Kiev was a head dodge. The push along the coast seems to be where all the action is.

littledan
05-19-2022, 10:36 AM
Zero chance it was a feint.

Russia thought it could chop the head and regime change. Didnt work so they will ground and pound in the east.

Yolobimmer
05-19-2022, 12:46 PM
Yknow, I'm beginning to think that Kiev was a head dodge. The push along the coast seems to be where all the action is.

Of course it was a distraction. I can't believe anyone seriously thought Russia wanted all of Ukraine.

What estimates do they say? An invading force needs to be 3x bigger than the defending force? Putin sent 1/20 th needed.

It was to divide the Ukraine troops, so they could evacuate civilians, and block off the east from military support. That's what the REAL experts (not talking puppets) said.

eblend
05-19-2022, 12:50 PM
Shoot, that was one of the few edible foods when I was there.

This has got to be a joke right?

Im really regretting not going for world cup in 2018. No idea when I will be able to ever see russia.

You missed out. I went to Russia twice in 2018, once for the world cup, and second time with my parents. The World Cup stuff was EPIC! Got to watch 3 games in total, 2 in Moscow and 1 in Saint Petersburg, and also did the whole trans-siberian trip as well, with ton of people doing the same from Vladivostok all the way to Moscow, met lots of soccer fans from all over the world while on the train. I would love to go back myself, but gonna hold out for a few years....

Yolobimmer
05-19-2022, 12:58 PM

You missed out. I went to Russia twice in 2018, once for the world cup, and second time with my parents. The World Cup stuff was EPIC! Got to watch 3 games in total, 2 in Moscow and 1 in Saint Petersburg, and also did the whole trans-siberian trip as well, with ton of people doing the same from Vladivostok all the way to Moscow, met lots of soccer fans from all over the world while on the train. I would love to go back myself, but gonna hold out for a few years....

Didn't even think they had their own food, all I know that is Russian is the oily boob jobs and vodka.

schurchill39
05-19-2022, 01:28 PM

Partially. The sausage and shashlik was really good, all the fresh juice was great, but the amount of smelly dried or pickled fish everywhere was too much. Mind you I was also in Siberia eating home cooked meals for about half of my meals so I am sure it was much different than if I was in Moscow or St. Petersburg eating at restaurants. I can 100% say though that their airplane food was the absolute worst I've ever had.

ZenOps
05-19-2022, 08:56 PM
China dealing with Putin to try and build up their strategic petroleum reserves. Probably needed for a boost to produce more silicon ingots (for solar panel manufacture)

US still has punitive tariffs on Chinese solar panels. I'm not exactly sure what the plan is with the USA? Reduce energy production to the point of grid failure?

Yolobimmer
05-19-2022, 09:04 PM
China dealing with Putin to try and build up their strategic petroleum reserves. Probably needed for a boost to produce more silicon ingots (for solar panel manufacture)

US still has punitive tariffs on Chinese solar panels. I'm not exactly sure what the plan is with the USA? Reduce energy consumption to the point of grid failure?

You find the assies are giant fucking hypocrites?? They deny Russias "red line" at their border with Ukraine.... but the Aussies now drawing their own red line 2000km away at the Solomon islands. Lol.

Jesus. The world has gone full tropic Thunder.

ZenOps
05-20-2022, 05:22 AM
For something as big as joining a military alliance, I would think that a "free" nation would have a specific plebescite requiring majority approval.

Ask the people:

Join NATO
Stay independant
Join Russia

Join China
Join Illuminati lizard people
Let AI decide what way to turn at every intersection

Unless of course you simply want to dictate what side to be on. If NATO gets rid of Turkey and lets Norway and Sweden in, it will be more European supremacist than bleached sugar sandwich with mayonnaise.

Its hard to know what people really want: Look at South Korea and K-pop. Maybe Sweden wants Chinese Elvis? Has the government actually asked the people? From what I'm seeing Sweden and Norway are quite the dictatorships.

Yolobimmer
05-20-2022, 10:38 PM
Who else found the Azov steal plant "evacuation " fucking HILARIOUS.

EVACUATION. Hahaha. Right into Russian prison camps.

How dumb "the west" thinks its citizens are is pretty hilarious.

ZenOps
05-21-2022, 09:52 AM
There is also an obvious question now that not many would dare ask.

Should North America be kicked out of NATO. Or maybe worded differently, is Europe worth saving? It would be a hell of a seperatist movement. Trump did not particularily like many NATO nations, more for the fact that most of them didn't contribute much in terms of raw dollars.

Lets not forget, Canadians are now militarily aligned with nations that arguably were the most savage in terms of raw hundreds of millions of deaths - ever.

Will Finland accept USA Black Soldiers with open arms, or send them to the front lines as meatshields? I'm going to safely say, hamburger hill.