PDA

View Full Version : The Book of Boba Fett

jampack
01-26-2022, 11:17 AM
Well, not about the Mandalorian Series but since the episode today from Book of Boba Fett is about him; all I can say is, it's soooooooooooooo good. Not sure if anyone follows the Boba Fett Series but today's episode had so much references from the movies, other series, even from the game Fallen Order!

Xtrema
01-26-2022, 11:42 AM
Well, not about the Mandalorian Series but since the episode today from Book of Boba Fett is about him; all I can say is, it's soooooooooooooo good. Not sure if anyone follows the Boba Fett Series but today's episode had so much references from the movies, other series, even from the game Fallen Order!

Not a fan of Boba Fett so far. But I'll hate watch it until it's over.

killramos
01-26-2022, 12:01 PM
I don’t hate the series so far. It’s slow with some quirks but it’s entertaining enough.

Pauly Boy
01-26-2022, 12:10 PM
Not a fan of Boba Fett so far. But I'll hate watch it until it's over.

Same.

The show has been so boring thus far - It's the show everyone was worried Mando was gonna be.

I saw this posted on Twitter that sums up my feelings:

Well then maybe they shouldn't have created a show about a character who's literally discount Boba Fett (except somehow better than actual Boba Fett) and then also created another show about actual Boba Fett to ride on it's popularity.

Xtrema
01-26-2022, 11:42 PM
Ok, ep 5 is great. But it's really a Mando episode.

- - - Updated - - -

Same.

The show has been so boring thus far - It's the show everyone was worried Mando was gonna be.

I saw this posted on Twitter that sums up my feelings:

Well then maybe they shouldn't have created a show about a character who's literally discount Boba Fett (except somehow better than actual Boba Fett) and then also created another show about actual Boba Fett to ride on it's popularity.

Mando lives up to my expectation of a bounty hunter than the cry me a river, kill you with kindness Boba

D'z Nutz
01-27-2022, 01:55 AM
I honestly didn't have a lot of expectations for this series and, well, it's definitely met that. It's been a very meh series for me and this is coming from a guy who enjoys most of the Disney era Star Wars live-action stuff everyone else seems to bitch about. Boba Fett is supposed to be this ruthless bounty hunter, so I wish we got a show about some bad ass. The only thing I didn't want this show to be was a copy of The Mandalorian and I guess I got that.

When Robert Rodriguez directed that episode of The Mandalorian I was disappointed when Danny Trejo didn't make an appearance, so at least I got that in this series haha

And yeah, episode 5 is by far the best episode and it has nothing to do with Boba.

suntan
01-27-2022, 05:44 PM
Wasn't there supposed to be some sort of amalgamation with the two shows or some shit?

Tik-Tok
01-27-2022, 06:44 PM
Hopefully Mando kills Boba Fett

Xtrema
02-02-2022, 09:07 PM
EP6 is total fan service, in a good way.

Not letting Dave Filoni do the sequel trilogy was a huge mistake. Guy knows Star Wars.

firebane
02-02-2022, 09:37 PM
LOL once again a episode that had nothing really to do with Fett and all about Mando.

So many references between Luke and Grogu tonight

killramos
02-02-2022, 09:49 PM
Is this the one where they bring back Jango?