PDA

View Full Version : ExtraSlow needs a different job - 2022 edition

Pages : [1] 2

ExtraSlow
04-11-2022, 11:58 AM
Further to my recent "work sharing" post, I'm actively looking for a new job. There are other issues with my current employer beyond the planned part-time pay that have me convinced that this is the best move for me.

So, I've already had people reach out to me to give me some ideas, and I really appreciate it. A couple beyonders are big-shots at places I'm working on. You guys know who you are. Mostly I don't need people to send me job postings. I see the job postings. What I need most is either a) you personally have influence on the hiring decision or b) you know the name and contact information for the person who is making the hiring decision.
The short-form description of me is: Petroleum Engineer with over 15 years of experience in downhole focused positions. Really broad experience at producer and service companies. Basically have touched every portion of the well life cycle.
Ideal roles are:
- Drilling, Completions, Production at producer companies. Would consider supply chain, capital planning, or risk management at the right place.
- Technical Sales, Application Engineering or Operations support roles at service companies

I'll repeat it, because this is either my biggest strength, or biggest weakness, but I have done a lot of different things. I'm a "big picture" kind of guy. I can add value to many different teams. If the ideal candidate for a role is a head-down, mouth closed, technical executor you can lock in a cube for 60 hours a week, that ain't me. I'm the guy you can throw into a presentation to the board of directors, your top customer, or your operations team without worrying. I can mentor your junior technical engineers, babysit your non-technical sales staff, or bring process improvements to your field crews. I'm also really comfortable writing technical and process documentation, project or training presentations, articles etc. I know engineers have a reputation for being poor communicators, but I'm the exception to that. (my shitposting here aside, or not)

anyway, I'm clearing time in my calendar for coffee or sandwich meetings. Hit me up, and if you are on LinkedIn let's connect there as well.

Buster
04-11-2022, 01:03 PM
Best of luck ES. I think your current employer is dumb for not taking advantage of your talents. Someone will know how to do that, though.

littledan
04-11-2022, 01:09 PM
Good luck! Oil price is still fairly high so hopefully you'll be eating double meat subs in no time.

ExtraSlow
04-11-2022, 01:27 PM
There is a LOT of movement happening with people in the kinds of roles I am suited for. There are also a shitpile of job postings. The industry is heating up, and I occupy a demographic that is not crowded. I'm not worried long term, but hoping I can lock down an upgrade quickly here.

gmc72
04-11-2022, 01:29 PM
I wish I knew of something ES. That sucks, but best of luck.

ThePenIsMightier
04-11-2022, 01:41 PM
I wonder why your company is having trouble when there is growth?

JRSC00LUDE
04-11-2022, 01:43 PM

Probably because they undervalue ES.

Kloubek
04-11-2022, 01:44 PM
Got nothing to offer you in your field, but I wish you the best finding something you are more comfortable with.

suntan
04-11-2022, 01:52 PM

He's in equipment sales I think, and that industry is still going sideways because there's a shitton of used inventory.

ExtraSlow
04-11-2022, 01:58 PM

There is nothing I would like to put in writing on that topic.

mr2mike
04-11-2022, 02:34 PM

Clue #1 WeChat is their mode of communication.
Probably a large money laundering system happening.

schurchill39
04-11-2022, 02:35 PM
He's in equipment sales I think, and that industry is still going sideways because there's a shitton of used inventory.

He's not in equipment sales but you're right there is a ton of used inventory there. I have a few buddies in that space and the fact they've been cash flow positive throughout the past 5 years is wild to me as things are moving slowwwwww.

In completely general sense and not speaking about ExtraSlow's role or company I think technologies that are perceived as "new" or "novel" in the drilling and completion world are still faced with a ton of hesitancy even as we are in the bounce back phase of $100 oil. Whether or not the tech is actually new, or based off of a design with an extensive operations history in a different geographic region, unless you can demonstrate that someone else has taken the risk in your back yard then not a lot of people are willing to move from the tried and tested services/ downhole tools/ completion or recovery methods. Its been a huge liability game that no one is willing to sacrifice any of their wells to what they perceive as an experiment here in Canada. Service providers that fall under that category will likely see pretty substantial growing pains unless they have an "industry accepted" product or existing large relationship to piggy back off of.

With how crazy things are picking up and how everything is ramping up its just a matter of time before your resume lands in front of the right person or one of those coffee meetings pays off. Beyond what I've sent on Linked In I will keep passing your contact info along.

ThePenIsMightier
04-11-2022, 02:50 PM
There is nothing I would like to put in writing on that topic.

Yes, of course. I wasn't mentioning it in a "spill the beans" manner, at all. I guess I was just writing out a useless thought... Which is... Useless.

finboy
04-12-2022, 11:15 AM
Time to start beyond.ca drilling co?

ExtraSlow
04-21-2022, 08:39 AM
This post on LinkedIn today had me scratching my head. I know a few fully qualified petroleum engineers who are having real trouble finding permanent positions.

Disoblige
04-21-2022, 08:41 AM
You might know a few fully qualified but it is in a sea of vastly average or mediocre ones.

vengie
04-21-2022, 08:44 AM
This post on LinkedIn today had me scratching my head. I know a few fully qualified petroleum engineers who are having real trouble finding permanent positions.

Genuine question, is there a discrepancy in salary expectations?

schurchill39
04-21-2022, 09:02 AM
Genuine question, is there a discrepancy in salary expectations?

From what I am seeing most 15+ year hands are being offered 5+ year salary levels when the company goes to the open market to fill the roll. The same goes for contract rolls through any pimping firm. From my anecdotal experience, direct contract guys or people who were specifically head hunted seem to be offered what most of us would consider a fair wage based on experience and current market.

That being said, like Disoblige alluded too there is still a huge pool of people to choose from with most positions in upstream getting 100 or more applicants.

suntan
04-21-2022, 09:30 AM
Wages are very sticky, so people will remain unemployed than take a lower paying job.

Let's see where the demand and supply elasticity end up!

killramos
04-21-2022, 09:38 AM
The bias against people who aren’t currently employed is real. Hiring managers don’t want someone’s sloppy seconds even if they are perfect for the role.

And employed people are, generally, sitting on LTIP pools larger than they have seen in a decade. It is very difficult ( re expensive ) to pull these people out of their current gigs even if they want to leave.

Hence, “shortage” of people companies want and comp expectations are a big ( and justifiable ) part of that.

MOB68
04-21-2022, 10:43 AM
Are you open to a slight career change or would prefer to keep working in downhole space? I just saw a posting for a "manufacturing" related Eng supervisory position that requires many of your strengths. I know the company and some people quite well, but don't have any direct 'in' with HR.

suntan
04-21-2022, 10:56 AM
But first think about what MOB69 could offer.

ExtraSlow
04-21-2022, 11:09 AM
Are you open to a slight career change or would prefer to keep working in downhole space? I just saw a posting for a "manufacturing" related Eng supervisory position that requires many of your strengths. I know the company and some people quite well, but don't have any direct 'in' with HR.

I'm very open to other opportunities. Needs to be somewhere I could really add value, so I'm a little picky on where I apply, but I'm not picky about having the conversations for sure. I'll PM you and we can figure out a time to chat.

suntan
04-21-2022, 11:19 AM
I'm very open to other opportunities. Needs to be somewhere I could really add value, so I'm a little picky on where I apply, but I'm not picky about having the conversations for sure. I'll PM you and we can figure out a time to chat.

You should focus on "how do I make as much money as possible in the shortest time?"

arcticcat522
04-21-2022, 08:05 PM
You should focus on "how do I make as much money as possible in the shortest time?"

OnlyFans.....I could see it

Darkane
04-22-2022, 08:10 AM
From what I am seeing most 15+ year hands are being offered 5+ year salary levels when the company goes to the open market to fill the roll. The same goes for contract rolls through any pimping firm. From my anecdotal experience, direct contract guys or people who were specifically head hunted seem to be offered what most of us would consider a fair wage based on experience and current market.

That being said, like Disoblige alluded too there is still a huge pool of people to choose from with most positions in upstream getting 100 or more applicants.

Question: how much delta would the pay have - 15 years vs 5 years?

I mean, unless the 15 year guy is a team lead, or low level manager - the pay should be within 10-15k. No?

Both the 15 and the 5 would be doing the same work as new hires??

Disoblige
04-23-2022, 01:37 AM
Truth be told unless it is a small company where that role has no support, I would likely take the 5 year candidate anyday. More go-getter attitude usually, not some lazy bum there to collect a paycheck.

ExtraSlow
04-23-2022, 07:19 AM
There are absolutely roles where a 5 year is preferable to 15 year. The "go-getter-ness" isnt the main differentiator.

Fit is incredibly important, and years of experience is a legitimate component of fit.

killramos
04-23-2022, 07:37 AM
Hiring ambitious 10-15 year guys for every role is a nice theory. Until they all want the same advancingmwnt opportunities, there is only one role for them, then half of them quit in a year and the remaining half are bitter.

ExtraSlow
04-23-2022, 08:01 AM
You can't staff a team with all one type of person.

ThePenIsMightier
04-23-2022, 09:25 AM
You can't staff a team with all one type of person.

Does that mean I should stop hiring Mohammed Al Muhammed, M.Eng/PMP?
He seemed as eager as the other thousand we hired when he responded to our LinkedIn posting with "i am Job"... I mean, I could tell he wasn't ready for middle management because his response lacked the tenacity of an "intrasted" but still.

schurchill39
04-25-2022, 06:39 AM
He seemed as eager as the other thousand we hired when he responded to our LinkedIn posting with "i am Job"... I mean, I could tell he wasn't ready for middle management because his response lacked the tenacity of an "intrasted" but still.

:rofl: Those comments on LinkedIn crack me up. Someone posts an opportunity or shares a link to someone else looking to hire and you get a pile of middle eastern or indian people commenting "Am interested" or "I want job"

ExtraSlow
04-25-2022, 09:49 AM
Some of the posts are specifically to get people to post the classic "interested" reply. Must be an identity stealing program or a "pay to apply" scam.

suntan
04-25-2022, 09:51 AM
I've gotten a number of broken engrish cover letters/resumes. But lots have WASP names. I'm always amazed at how many white people suck shit at the one fucking language they know.

riander5
04-25-2022, 09:52 AM

lmao so true

haggis88
04-25-2022, 03:16 PM
lmao so true

I once reposted a job advert so my buddy could see it as I was on my phone and couldn't work out how to forward it

They even started replying to my post

"Please to check my profile, my email [email protected]"

I had to delete it :rofl:

riander5
04-25-2022, 07:58 PM
I once reposted a job advert so my buddy could see it as I was on my phone and couldn't work out how to forward it

They even started replying to my post

"Please to check my profile, my email [email protected]"

I had to delete it :rofl:

It must be tough being an immigrant and being so different than the culture you live in, or most of the professions you aspire to be in. But god damn it is also hilarious sometimes

haggis88
04-25-2022, 08:28 PM
It must be tough being an immigrant and being so different than the culture you live in, or most of the professions you aspire to be in. But god damn it is also hilarious sometimes

Can confirm that being an immigrant in the job market is shite

Funniest part for me is being part of the "god-damn immigrants" conversations, then being told that I'm the "right kind" of immigrant :rofl:

LilDrunkenSmurf
04-26-2022, 08:49 AM

Funniest part for me is being part of the "god-damn immigrants" conversations, then being told that I'm the "right kind" of immigrant :rofl:

Oof.

riander5
04-26-2022, 09:20 AM

Yea its interesting and really to me boils down to people just being complete retards. I know a POC who works on news in Calgary, and they received an email about their lack of colored people on the broadcast and how they should up their diversity, and that the one host who is black, doesn't really look that black anyways so they don't count.

I can't fathom the mental hula hoops some people do to tell themselves to try to be a white knight social justice warrior and then a blatant racist in the same sentence, but it sums that movement up in a nutshell :facepalm:

98brg2d
04-26-2022, 11:28 AM

Why not have coffee or lunch with Jason and get some hard intel? Although I haven't met you personally, I would've grouped you into the more business oriented engineers, like Jason.

suntan
04-26-2022, 01:19 PM
Somebody change ES's title to "Knows business goodly"

ExtraSlow
04-26-2022, 01:49 PM
98brg2d that's not a bad idea. I've reached out to him on LinkedIn to see if he wants to chat. Not that I think either of us are going to "change our minds" but I'm always interested in meeting people and learning more. Plus then I can know business even goodlier, right suntan? .

suntan
04-26-2022, 02:52 PM
Soon you know business bestest.

ExtraSlow
05-02-2022, 10:49 AM
Why not have coffee or lunch with Jason and get some hard intel? Although I haven't met you personally, I would've grouped you into the more business oriented engineers, like Jason.

I did have a coffee with Jason last week, and our thoughts on the situation are extremely similar. Actually, I think he and I are extremely similar individuals. He's been looking at things from the side of recruiters and executives telling him that they have had trouble finding the candidates that they are hoping for. I've been looking at it from the side of individuals who have been trying like hell to get interviews. There's a clear mismatch of expectation and frankly messaging on both sides. Right now candidates are being incredibly picky about who they would be willing to apply to, and I think a lot of companies are acting far to passive about how the present themselves in the job market. Oil and gas is so traditional, but they will need to learn that they need to market themselves as an desirable employer with a clear "vision and mission" if they want to have more success.

I know many people who either have, or would like to, leave the industry. That's people with 10-20 years experience. If recruiters think things are tight now, they are in for a big shock if they can't get some new strategies.

suntan
05-02-2022, 10:51 AM
Everyone in O&G wants to leave ASAP. And then they find out what other industries pay.

JfuckinC
05-02-2022, 10:51 AM
I'm trying to hire right now, most applicants have zero related experience or are way too senior for the roles i need.. I think a lot of people ditched the industry already. There is no in-between. We're fucked lol.

killramos
05-02-2022, 10:52 AM
Filthy casuals

vengie
05-02-2022, 11:17 AM
I'm trying to hire right now, most applicants have zero related experience or are way too senior for the roles i need.. I think a lot of people ditched the industry already. There is no in-between. We're fucked lol.

This.... So much this.

Anyone know a good E&I Technician in Grande Prairie?!

Buster
05-02-2022, 11:27 AM
I think I even predicted this for the O+G sector.

It's a funny industry to observe from the outside.

vengie
05-02-2022, 11:30 AM
I think I even predicted this for the O+G sector.

It's a funny industry to observe from the outside.

We are our own worst enemy.
Especially in Canada.

JfuckinC
05-02-2022, 11:56 AM
100% our own worst enemy.

between the damage from my party years and trying to keep a company going in this industry i'll probably die by 45 :cry:

SJW
05-02-2022, 12:00 PM

between the damage from my party years and trying to keep a company going in this industry i'll probably die by 45 :cry:

48 and still going strong. You'll be fine until you're at least 50.

Buster
05-02-2022, 12:12 PM

I'm 44. It's probably worth tapping out well before, to be honest.

SJW
05-02-2022, 12:16 PM
I'm 44. It's probably worth tapping out well before, to be honest.

Especially if your own wife hates you. If she doesn't right now it'll soon come.

zechs
05-02-2022, 12:39 PM
Everyone in O&G wants to leave ASAP. And then they find out what other industries pay.

Being in this situation, that's why I decided to switch careers entirely. I can't imagine getting back to a comparable salary in my current field after layoffs right before covid, so back to post secondary I went.

I'm right at the cutoff where it makes financial sense though, any later in life and I simply might as well take the paycut and suck it up.

lasimmon
05-02-2022, 01:10 PM
I know people who are itching to switch jobs in O&G…. Until they see what their hire on options are at. Then it’s a hard pass.

Disoblige
05-02-2022, 01:43 PM
This.... So much this.
Anyone know a good E&I Technician in Grande Prairie?!
Talk to your typical third party providers? Lots of options, just depends if it works for your schedule/needs.

brucebanner
05-02-2022, 01:55 PM
Being in this situation, that's why I decided to switch careers entirely. I can't imagine getting back to a comparable salary in my current field after layoffs right before covid, so back to post secondary I went.

I'm right at the cutoff where it makes financial sense though, any later in life and I simply might as well take the paycut and suck it up.

How old are you?

ExtraSlow
05-02-2022, 02:06 PM
Talk to your typical third party providers? Lots of options, just depends if it works for your schedule/needs.

He needs a guy for full time.

SKR
05-02-2022, 04:07 PM
How old are you?

I can't answer for him, but I'm in a similar boat at 40. Got laid off and realized I don't ever want to be in oil and gas ever again, so I went back to school.

brucebanner
05-02-2022, 04:29 PM
I can't answer for him, but I'm in a similar boat at 40. Got laid off and realized I don't ever want to be in oil and gas ever again, so I went back to school.

Good on you for making a change.

I'm turning 36 this summer and can't imagine going back for a completely different career. Granted, if I was in that situation and had to make a change, I would but not voluntary.

suntan
05-02-2022, 04:32 PM
Definitely want to get a Masters in CS soon.

I have thought about becoming an electrician once my company is sold.

48 years old.

Buster
05-02-2022, 04:38 PM
I'm going to join the navy. See the world.

ThePenIsMightier
05-02-2022, 04:43 PM
I'm going to join the navy. See the world.

YVAN EHT NIOJ!

https://youtu.be/_m5PfKTwMFY

SKR
05-02-2022, 06:30 PM
Good on you for making a change.

I'm turning 36 this summer and can't imagine going back for a completely different career. Granted, if I was in that situation and had to make a change, I would but not voluntary.

Yeah if it was up to me I'd still be at my old job, for right or wrong. It's easy to make the change when the decision is made for you.

It sucks going to school at 40. I'd imagine it would suck more at 50.

ExtraSlow
05-02-2022, 06:37 PM
I would love to go back to university, if I didn't need an economic return on that investment.

zechs
05-02-2022, 06:50 PM
How old are you?

Early 30's. No way I could convince myself after about 36 to go back to school. Math doesn't work out when projecting out to 65. This also assumes that you try to get into a career that has well established higher potential compared to your current job. If the #'s are remotely similiar before and after, just worth it to take the paycut and try to diversify in your field. All IMO.

I have no wife/kids/commitments, zero debt (rip new F150), and a condo with a ton of equity in it. Definitely not for the faint of heart. And basically same situation as SKR, laid off two months before covid hit, want out of O&G for good now.

Should have done this years ago probably, but if I still had my old job we wouldn't even be having the discussion!

Buster
05-02-2022, 07:07 PM
Well shit man, if I had no kids I'd be in Thailand selling my body.

Darell_n
05-02-2022, 07:30 PM
I have thought about becoming an electrician once my company is sold.

48 years old.

The last 3 guys we hired as first year apprentices were seasoned Jman electricians, one a master.

suntan
05-02-2022, 07:41 PM
Do you hire people that stick 9 volts to their tongues?

ThePenIsMightier
05-02-2022, 07:41 PM
Well shit man, if I had no kids I'd be in Thailand seeking my body.

Desperately Seeking Susan Buster?

zechs
05-02-2022, 08:12 PM
Well shit man, if I had no kids I'd be in Thailand seeking my body.

Guess we need to take you off the Beyond Baller list, family or not

Buster
05-02-2022, 08:31 PM
Guess we need to take you off the Beyond Baller list, family or not

Desperately Seeking Susan Buster?

ninja edit

arcticcat522
05-02-2022, 09:43 PM
Do you hire people that stick 9 volts to their tongues?

Hired!

Jlude
05-02-2022, 11:10 PM
If you have any interest in changing industries, going from O&G to structural steel construction, let's have a call.

zechs
05-03-2022, 07:27 AM
To keep this slightly on topic, how goes the job hunt ES?

killramos
05-03-2022, 07:55 AM
If you have any interest in changing industries, going from O&G to structural steel construction, let's have a call.

That sounds suspiciously like real engineering

brucebanner
05-03-2022, 08:05 AM
Early 30's. No way I could convince myself after about 36 to go back to school. Math doesn't work out when projecting out to 65. This also assumes that you try to get into a career that has well established higher potential compared to your current job. If the #'s are remotely similiar before and after, just worth it to take the paycut and try to diversify in your field. All IMO.

I have no wife/kids/commitments, zero debt (rip new F150), and a condo with a ton of equity in it. Definitely not for the faint of heart. And basically same situation as SKR, laid off two months before covid hit, want out of O&G for good now.

Should have done this years ago probably, but if I still had my old job we wouldn't even be having the discussion!

Need vs want is two totally different drivers for sure. I hope I never need to make a change unless I decide to at some point.

JfuckinC
05-03-2022, 08:06 AM

Someone just left me for the thought of no more oil and gas, pursuing structural haha.. :nut:

suntan
05-03-2022, 08:39 AM
Won't most of the customers be O&G?

killramos
05-03-2022, 08:40 AM
Just put some piles down and she’ll be good

SJW
05-03-2022, 08:45 AM

Sounds like my new company Good Nuff Engineering

ExtraSlow
05-03-2022, 08:54 AM
To keep this slightly on topic, how goes the job hunt ES?

Slow. I lost out on one good one, one other good one seems to be stalled out and may be no longer happening (been 7 weeks and I know they haven't interviewed yet). Have had a really interesting discussion with one multinational. No posting for that one, and if they pick me they won't be posting at all, they'd be making the role specifically for me. Been working this opportunity for about 5 years at this point. Probably a long shot, but I've been hired into roles made just for me previously, so never say never. The biggest benefit for this one is that it takes a weird skill "stack" that I happen to match perfectly. Would probably pay pretty darned well too, although base salary is not my primary driver these days.

Waiting to hear from about 6 that I've fired resumes to, but It's really apparent that without a personal introduction to the hiring manager, your odds of getting a job from applying to a job posting are extremely low.

JfuckinC
05-03-2022, 08:54 AM
Won't most of the customers be O&G?

I'm pretty sure Jlude does industrial/Infrastructure etc

3" piles with a vibrator on a hoe, what is refusal even? This is the way.... lol

suntan
05-03-2022, 08:56 AM
Slow. I lost out on one good one, one other good one seems to be stalled out and may be no longer happening (been 7 weeks and I know they haven't interviewed yet). Have had a really interesting discussion with one multinational. No posting for that one, and if they pick me they won't be posting at all, they'd be making the role specifically for me. Been working this opportunity for about 5 years at this point. Probably a long shot, but I've been hired into roles made just for me previously, so never say never. The biggest benefit for this one is that it takes a weird skill "stack" that I happen to match perfectly. Would probably pay pretty darned well too, although base salary is not my primary driver these days.

Waiting to hear from about 6 that I've fired resumes to, but It's really apparent that without a personal introduction to the hiring manager, your odds of getting a job from applying to a job posting are extremely low.

Do you have a resume on the major job sites that employers can see? I've given up posting jobs and just search resumes now. I've had far better success this way.

ExtraSlow
05-03-2022, 08:57 AM
Do you have a resume on the major job sites that employers can see? I've given up posting jobs and just search resumes now. I've had far better success this way.

I have it up on a few, but just for the lurkers (who message me for advice) what ones would you recommend?

suntan
05-03-2022, 08:59 AM
I have it up on a few, but just for the lurkers (who message me for advice) what ones would you recommend?

Indeed at least. Mark yourself as available to work.

Getting an employer account on these sites is arduous and it costs money to see resumes with contact information, so depraved a-holes can't just steal your stuff.

Brent.ff
05-03-2022, 09:09 AM
My father-IL was randomly found by a employer who found his resume on indeed for an unposted job last week. Seems worth it.

JfuckinC
05-03-2022, 09:10 AM
i agree with suntan, being able to search resumes has helped.

riander5
05-03-2022, 09:21 AM
Dear ES

I follow this dude on twitter. He also has a podcast. His entire specialty is tuning people up for linkedin to get jobs and seems to have some good success. Give his stuff a read if you want

https://twitter.com/austinbelcak

ThePenIsMightier
05-03-2022, 09:53 AM
I'm pretty sure Jlude does industrial/Infrastructure etc

3" piles with a vibrator on a hoe, what is refusal even? This is the way.... lol

Amen. Git R dUn
https://www.apega.ca/enforcement/discipline-decisions

ExtraSlow
05-03-2022, 10:02 AM
Do I get a cookie for never having my name on a discipline decision?

ThePenIsMightier
05-03-2022, 10:07 AM
Do I get a cookie for never having my name on a discipline decision?

I can't believe some of the instances that they choose to name people now. The poor idiot who said "vagina! Enormous breasts!!" during some virtual APEGA lunch & learn gets fully named because he doesn't know how mute works while most guys who couldn't size a PSV on a fuel tank get anonymity.

JfuckinC
05-03-2022, 10:37 AM
Amen. Git R dUn
https://www.apega.ca/enforcement/discipline-decisions

lol not something we support, something lots of field guys like to do.

Do know a couple names on their though :rofl:

schurchill39
05-03-2022, 11:04 AM
I can't believe some of the instances that they choose to name people now. The poor idiot who said "vagina! Enormous breasts!!" during some virtual APEGA lunch & learn gets fully named because he doesn't know how mute works while most guys who couldn't size a PSV on a fuel tank get anonymity.

Breasts. Great big tits! (https://www.apega.ca/docs/default-source/pdfs/discipline-decisions/discipline/apega-dc21-015-rdo-sandberg-afp-15-dec-2021.pdf?sfvrsn=6465e4c6_2)

engibeer
05-03-2022, 12:21 PM
The Complainant further alleged the Registrant then described temperature fluctuation in the oven using the analogy that if the Complainant “was to light a blowtorch up his ass, then his dick will stay cold for a while until it catches up with the temperature change." (https://www.apega.ca/docs/default-source/pdfs/discipline-decisions/discipline/apega-dc21-014-rdo-withheld-afp-04-jan-2022.pdf?sfvrsn=32546200_2)

How did I not know this existed..

zechs
05-03-2022, 12:27 PM
Shit, that sounds like the way we talked at my last job. Damn cream puffs.

JfuckinC
05-03-2022, 12:34 PM
"The Complainant alleged that the Registrant suggested that they should change
their name to a more “anglicized’ sounding name to avoid losing customers"

That's pretty cunty though lol fuckin old white guys :rofl:

ExtraSlow
05-03-2022, 12:36 PM
Well I did have the stress of laying someone off this morning. So my week isn't starting off very good.