PDA

View Full Version : How Much (or Little) Do You Value Your Time?

bjstare
04-13-2022, 10:30 AM
A theme in a bunch of threads lately that seems to be cropping up is what qualifies as a waste of time for people. I'm interested, how do you draw the line for what activities are worth spending time on? Can be recreational (I've read that my interest in golf is a huge waste of time), or daily tasks (like waiting in a 30min lineup to save $3 at the Costco gas station, or perhaps you hire out your yardwork). Do you look at it quantitatively? i.e., you net $150/hr for work, if something costs less than that, hire it out; if it costs more, DIY? Or perhaps make more arbitrary decisions on a case-by-case basis?

I typically prioritize efficiency/time over saving money (you'll never catch me in line for gas at Costco). I skew more towards the hire-it-out end; the exceptions I make are for doing things that I kind of enjoy (I mow my own lawn), or things that take less time to do myself (changing my own tires takes less time than driving to a shop have them do it).

As for my explanation for why I choose an expensive and time consuming recreation activity like golf... I just like it. That being said, I do it much less than I used to (was 50 rounds/yr before kids and when I only worked <50hrs/week). Today it looks a little different.. I play 9 holes after supper more often than I do 18 on a weekend.

So, on the scale of happy hopping to Buster, where do you land?

Buster
04-13-2022, 10:44 AM
I think leisure activities get a pass - or at least it's individual how you would assess them. Golf is for sure a waste of time, but not any more so than any other leisure activities. When people don't understand why I don't golf, I tell them that I prefer to waste my time in other ways.

In terms of "productive" type activities, I only do the ones that I like to do. And even those are shrinking. I had the bike shop do some repairs on my mountain bike recently because I didn't want to spare the hour and I like working on bikes.

phreezee
04-13-2022, 10:54 AM
I only hire out if there is a chance that I'll fuck it up and it will cost me even more. That is my threshold.

jwslam
04-13-2022, 10:56 AM
Not sure how much anyone values their time if we spend so much of it here debating with internet strangers about our epeen sizes...

pheoxs
04-13-2022, 11:00 AM
Depends on the activity and how much I hate it. Cleaning up the yard and improving it each year I'm proud of that so I don't mind doing it even though I could hire a kid to do it for cheap. Mudding drywall and trying to lay tile? Fuck that I don't want to sit and do that either way. And certain reno activities I accept I'd rather done right than done DIY.

As for stuff like daily tasks, I don't mind wasting time to save a bit but I also am mindful of doing things at more optimal time. I wouldn't go to costco on a weekend but Tuesday at 5pm? Nearly 0 lineup for gas and sparse inside so I'll go then. Life is about enjoying it but not avoiding life. Even with 7.2 mill in the bank and living in aspen it'd be a sad day if you hire out someone to do all your cooking, cleaning, maintenance, yard, etc and you just exist without responsibility / small accomplishments. Sounds boring tbh.

(Not to be confused with saying eating out isn't fun, it is. But if it was every meal it'd be boring and remind me of work trips.)

03ozwhip
04-13-2022, 11:18 AM
I only do Costco gas if I'm already going that way and I need gas. If I'm sitting for half an hour, I'm not doing it because like you said, my time is worth more than the $15 I'll save.

I used to do everything myself because I'm cheap. Now, for example, I had guys come in and do carpet at my house and I got to spend those 2 days with my family doing fun stuff, that's worth it to me to save alot of headaches and me fucking things up and being able to not stress about it.

I feel like if it's going to save me time/stress and I get to spend more time with my family, then it's worth it to not do it myself.

brucebanner
04-13-2022, 11:21 AM
How many people hire out something and do nothing important/productive with the time they just freed up?

That's more of a indicator of how much you value your time. :D

Inzane
04-13-2022, 11:23 AM
An analogy I can give is when I had my Z out of commission for a few years (engine pull etc.), but during that time I paid a bike repair company to restore my old mountain bike. A buddy of mine who was nagging me to get my car done said well why don't hire a mechanic to finish your car. A valid question on some level. But the way i looked at it is I spent maybe a couple hundred bucks on the bike repair, and the guy did everything. I basically got back a brand new bike. I didn't need to buy a bunch of specialized tools or racks, I didn't need to spend time researching how to pull and refresh a bottom bracket etc. $200 and boom done (included new tires, new seat, among other things).

Whereas my car, which was in pieces in my garage, would've cost me thousands and thousands of dollars to pay someone to do that work for me. And in that case I already had the knowledge and tools, it was only free time that held me up. I eventually got my car back together, with the help a couple other local Z owners, and saved a shit tonne of money and gained knowledge and experience in the process.

Maybe some day I'll look into DIY bike maintenance, but in the short term it just wasn't worth the hassle to me. But cars, I continue to do my own maintenance on all our vehicles as long as its within my capacity.

R-Audi
04-13-2022, 11:35 AM
For me its not always about time/value/money, but doing things that I get satisfaction from. As my regular job has me sitting at a desk for 95% of the day, I enjoy getting my hands dirty around the house/car. (of course assuming I have the time) Also add it has to be something I can do myself without a huge ramification if I screw it up! I enjoy learning new things and trying it myself regardless if it takes me twice as long as a hiring it out.

Strider
04-13-2022, 11:42 AM
Not sure how much anyone values their time if we spend so much of it here debating with internet strangers about our epeen sizes...
Shitposting on Beyond is a leisure activity, which apparently gets a pass

Rocket1k78
04-13-2022, 11:44 AM
:werd: im all for some epeen show and tell but some of yall practically live here lol

Buster
04-13-2022, 12:14 PM

obviously.

zechs
04-13-2022, 01:07 PM
I only hire out if there is a chance that I'll fuck it up and it will cost me even more. That is my threshold.

Basically this.

However, I usually use the OT yard stick. If I'm using my time off to do "work", it needs to save me 2x multiplier of my calculated hourly wage.

I do enjoy my freetime a lot. I know a lot of people that are workaholics and this extends to doing things on their time off.

I prefer to use my free time to do things that truly interest me. In fairness to the workaholics, I do not doubt they "enjoy" that extra work. Different strokes.

ZenOps
04-13-2022, 01:15 PM
I've taken to scooting around at 15.5mph for six months of the year. Time well spent?

birdman86
04-13-2022, 01:21 PM
If I'm working, my time is worth quite a bit. But once I'm clocked out for the day or week or season my time is worthless and a dollar spent to hire something out is a dollar out of my pocket. You're only saving money if you were going to earn money with that time otherwise.

Kloubek
04-13-2022, 01:23 PM
For me, it's changing with age. That's for two reasons:

First, all the stuff I used to HAVE to do myself because I had no money is no longer really a problem since I make pretty OK coin.
Second, as I age my energy level is REduced and sore muscles INTROduced. Regrettably, physical ailments play a factor now. No longer do I desire to be on my back under my vehicle cranking breaker bars. Even a simple oil change which I used to always do myself, I now usually take somewhere.

killramos
04-13-2022, 01:39 PM
Not sure this thread is worth my time

bjstare
04-13-2022, 01:42 PM
Not sure this thread is worth my time

Too late.

tirebob
04-13-2022, 01:49 PM
Depends on the activity and how much I hate it. Cleaning up the yard and improving it each year I'm proud of that so I don't mind doing it even though I could hire a kid to do it for cheap. Mudding drywall and trying to lay tile? Fuck that I don't want to sit and do that either way. And certain reno activities I accept I'd rather done right than done DIY.

As for stuff like daily tasks, I don't mind wasting time to save a bit but I also am mindful of doing things at more optimal time. I wouldn't go to costco on a weekend but Tuesday at 5pm? Nearly 0 lineup for gas and sparse inside so I'll go then. Life is about enjoying it but not avoiding life. Even with 7.2 mill in the bank and living in aspen it'd be a sad day if you hire out someone to do all your cooking, cleaning, maintenance, yard, etc and you just exist without responsibility / small accomplishments. Sounds boring tbh.

(Not to be confused with saying eating out isn't fun, it is. But if it was every meal it'd be boring and remind me of work trips.)

This is pretty much me to a tee...

If I enjoy (or at least don't mind) a certain job or activity, I do not mind spending my time doing it, even if it is cheaper having someone else do it compared to my personal time value, especially if that time is not taking away from actual paying work.

Now if I absolutely loathe the type of work or activity involved, I almost don't care if there are legit savings to consider. I would rather pay some other person to do it for me.

All leisure activities get a pass for me.

spike98
04-13-2022, 01:52 PM
If my time isn't earning me money and it doesn't overstep on family time, i do every i can to spend that time saving money. This would include reno's, cooking, yard work, maintenance, literally anything. I am currently doing a glass/gel coat repair on my 5th where i hit a pole (also because it sucks and i should be punished for being an idiot). The only limit is my skill.

ExtraSlow
04-13-2022, 01:56 PM
I really hope so.

tirebob
04-13-2022, 01:57 PM
If my time isn't earning me money and it doesn't overstep on family time, i do every i can to spend that time saving money. This would include reno's, cooking, yard work, maintenance, literally anything. I am currently doing a glass/gel coat repair on my 5th where i hit a pole (also because it sucks and i should be punished for being an idiot). The only limit is my skill.I used to be this way myself, but now I have far too many broken physical and patience limitations to do it all anymore.

DonJuan
04-13-2022, 01:59 PM
I usually ask myself if it's something I can take pride in?

For example, I built my deck myself. Did the whole thing (designing and building) without contracting anything but the piles out.

Washing/polishing/detailing my 240; I do it.
Washing/polishing/detailing my daily driver & wife's suv; Here's $250, see you again in a few months.

Kloubek
04-13-2022, 02:40 PM
I usually ask myself if it's something I can take pride in?

Actually, this is a good point. I've done a LOT of work in and around our home. Inside, I built huge barn doors to close off my office, a fireplace with mantle and open shelving on each side, an accent wall/electric fireplace combo out of barn wood and another large accent wall using LVP.

Outside, I did all my own landscaping including a couple of stone retaining walls and a 20ft long raised planter, two pergolas (along with a short 16X12 deck for one to sit on) and a 14ft deep shed on the side of our house. All of these things I really did take pride in accomplishing, and hence, were worth my time. But even these projects become less and less likely as my energy dwindles. Good thing I have no intention of building up another new house in my lifetime....

ercchry
04-13-2022, 02:52 PM
I don’t really care anymore about efficiency since Covid, these days I splurge on the things that mean less time spent near the general public, and the things I have the skillset, facilities, and tools to accomplish I will do myself… I have also reduced the things that require maintenance (ie. single car/person, none out of warranty) so that helps. Won’t say yard work brings be joy, but it’s good for me and I can’t figure out why an unskilled labourer demands the premium they do, so unless they’re spraying something I don’t have the ability to purchase, fuck em. I’ll spend a few hours myself, earn my beer

jwslam
04-13-2022, 02:56 PM
Does it really though? There's some posts here you can read through and chart exactly what the poster's blood pressure is doing while typing

JustinL
04-13-2022, 03:06 PM
Maybe some day I'll look into DIY bike maintenance, but in the short term it just wasn't worth the hassle to me. But cars, I continue to do my own maintenance on all our vehicles as long as its within my capacity.

You should give it a try. I set up in my basement put on some terrible action movies and rebuilt a bike replacing most of the parts. It's actually quite a bit of fun especially if you like turning wrenches. There's a few specialized tools, but they aren't too hard to find or borrow.

For my time, I try to do most things on my own. It's just a habit now, but I also get pretty miffed when a car comes back with over torqued wheel lugs or oil filter.

JRSC00LUDE
04-13-2022, 03:14 PM
I don't want to do anything myself. I work when I am working. When I am not, I am having a good time. Good times do not include cleaning, maintenance, yardwork, household repairs or the like whenever possible, which is most of the time. Except laundry. Someone fucks up my clothes and they're dead to me. Ain't nobody better be doing my laundry.

Buster
04-13-2022, 03:16 PM
pretty soon I'm going to be paying someone to jerk off for me.

Thaco
04-13-2022, 03:20 PM

mine's similar, but different, basically i don't trust anybody else to do a half assed job most of the time, and paying them ridiculous amounts of money to do the same half assed job i could have done, is infuriating.

killramos
04-13-2022, 03:20 PM
My issue with DIY home stuff, in general, is most people vastly overestimate their weekend warrior abilities and it ultimately shows.

I’ll only do something if I know for a fact no one will be able to see it or I can’t fuck it up any worse than it is.

tirebob
04-13-2022, 03:31 PM
pretty soon I'm going to be paying someone to jerk off for me.Like jerk you off or jerk off in front of you? Might be some local beyond interest if the price is right... *asking for a friend*

SKR
04-13-2022, 03:34 PM
I either need to be as good as the guy I'm hiring to do it, faster at it, or enjoy doing it.

Often times it's just a math problem. I could change my own oil, but I have to go buy oil and a filter, have a jug on hand to catch the old oil, and then take the oil to recycling or wherever old oil goes. By that time I'm ahead just to go to a mechanic and have it done there. It's not even that I hate doing it, like I do with most mechanical things. I just don't get enough pleasure out of it for the extra time and effort it takes.

ExtraSlow
04-13-2022, 03:43 PM
Some stuff I enjoy doing myself, and get a little satisfaction.
Some stuff it's a hassle to get someone to do it for me, so I am avoiding pain (most landscaping falls into this category).
Some things I think I get a good return on investment for my efforts. Anything with RV Trailer repairs falls into this AND the one above.
Some shit, I'm happy to pay someone else. Detailing my wifes minivan for instance.

Kloubek
04-13-2022, 03:44 PM
pretty soon i'm going to be paying someone to jerk off for me.

ftw.

DonJuan
04-13-2022, 03:51 PM
Actually, this is a good point. I've done a LOT of work in and around our home. Inside, I built huge barn doors to close off my office, a fireplace with mantle and open shelving on each side, an accent wall/electric fireplace combo out of barn wood and another large accent wall using LVP.

Outside, I did all my own landscaping including a couple of stone retaining walls and a 20ft long raised planter, two pergolas (along with a short 16X12 deck for one to sit on) and a 14ft deep shed on the side of our house. All of these things I really did take pride in accomplishing, and hence, were worth my time. But even these projects become less and less likely as my energy dwindles. Good thing I have no intention of building up another new house in my lifetime....

This exactly, I tell everyone willing to listen. (PM me about your planter, I need design ideas).

Energy is a thing also. I have a basement project coming up, and as mentioned by someone else before, no way in hell am I'm doing mudding and taping. But everything else I am willing to do myself. As a matter of pride, and some contractor quoted us $60k. WTF

JRSC00LUDE
04-13-2022, 04:21 PM
My issue with DIY home stuff, in general, is most people vastly overestimate their weekend warrior abilities and it ultimately shows.

Personally I've never been in a home with DIY work that wasn't immediately obvious after more than a cursory glance that it was DIY work. Unless it was performed by someone who works/worked in the specific trade of course, but then is it really DIY at that point? DIY flooring/tiling installations are my personal favourite, trim work too, they point themselves out. Before I just chose to build I walked out of many a listing as soon as I saw surface DIY work, I don't even want to know what's underneath when it already sucks on the outside haha Of course there are always exceptions to the rule every now and then but overall, I am not paying you to practice your hobby. Someone happily will but it won't be me.

suntan
04-13-2022, 04:42 PM
pretty soon I'm going to be paying someone to jerk off for me.

PMed.

Buster
04-13-2022, 05:34 PM
PMed.

I didn't get a PM from you yet? Check your draft folder?

vengie
04-13-2022, 08:32 PM
I now pay someone to get my groceries and clean my house every two weeks.

Time saved has allowed me to spend more quality time with the family.

Well worth the cost.

ercchry
04-13-2022, 08:48 PM

Same, but by pay I mean sex

pheoxs
04-13-2022, 08:54 PM

Time saved has allowed me to spend more quality time with the family.

Well worth the cost.

you pay money so that you have more time to be a babysitter?

ExtraSlow
04-13-2022, 09:02 PM
House cleaners are the greatest trade of money for time ever. Highly reccomend.

vengie
04-13-2022, 09:08 PM
you pay money so that you have more time to be a babysitter?

More time to be a parent, yes.

I enjoy my family, I feel sorry for people who try to avoid their family.
Must be a sad existence.

Jlude
04-13-2022, 10:57 PM
Good question, this has been a big topic in our home lately. I would say I'm doing more things now to take back my time, than I ever have before. Years ago we had a housekeeper, it was great, but because we moved every other year, we just stopped. Since being in one place long enough, we found a housekeeper and lately we have been looking to add more help at home, probably a chef and then look at a driver for airport runs, sporting events/concerts and similar things.

Our neighbors have a small team of people, and this got us to thinking. They have a house manager, house keeper (they're different apparently), captain to manage and maintain their boats, etc. Obviously they're on a whole other level (very humble and good people), but at any scale, if you are capable, whether it's grocery delivery or a maid service, try to buy back your time as much as possible.

EDIT: There are still many things I do that most people would have delegated at this point, but I still enjoy them.

haggis88
04-13-2022, 11:38 PM
I spend most of my time watching Netflix

I still won't wait in line for more than 15 mins at Costco for gas

I enjoy detailling so I clean my own vehicles...i also do my own oil changes because I can do them quickly, cheaply and properly

Anything else I'd probably get someone in for

03ozwhip
04-13-2022, 11:44 PM
More time to be a parent, yes.

I enjoy my family, I feel sorry for people who try to avoid their family.
Must be a sad existence.

My family sucks, and im better off without them(not to be confused with ny wife and kid, they dont suck). Im close with my inlaws though.

- - - Updated - - -

I enjoy detailling so I clean my own vehicles...i also do my own oil changes because I can do them quickly, cheaply and properly

Also, fuck detailing.

haggis88
04-14-2022, 12:08 AM
Also, fuck detailing.

Definitely don't do it as in depth here as I used to, mostly down to not being allowed to wash my own car in my own driveway, but a therapeutic way to kill 4 or 5 hours of a lazy Sunday

03ozwhip
04-14-2022, 12:14 AM
Definitely don't do it as in depth here as I used to, mostly down to not being allowed to wash my own car in my own driveway, but a therapeutic way to kill 4 or 5 hours of a lazy Sunday

I do it sometimes, but I definitely don't go in depth anymore. By thr time it's clean, it's time to go for a ride before it gets dirty again.

ExtraSlow
04-14-2022, 07:24 AM
The "house manager" role is something you need to be a certain level of wealth it afford but I can totally see the benefit. With a bigger place especially.

suntan
04-14-2022, 07:40 AM
Gee I need to become a captain and work at ghost lake.

Twin_Cam_Turbo
04-14-2022, 08:05 AM
My time isn’t worth much, I do most things myself because I’d be broke paying people to do it.

DonJuan
04-14-2022, 08:16 AM

Nephews are also getting into cars now so I have a few misc jobs waiting to do with them this weekend. Oil changes, serpentine belt, brake pads etc. Some of which I would have gotten done while at work, but bonding time and teaching them a usable skill is also time well spent.

vengie
04-14-2022, 08:31 AM
My family sucks, and im better off without them(not to be confused with ny wife and kid, they dont suck). Im close with my inlaws though.

Wife and kids is what I was alluding to.

Inzane
04-16-2022, 04:28 PM
You should give it a try. I set up in my basement put on some terrible action movies and rebuilt a bike replacing most of the parts. It's actually quite a bit of fun especially if you like turning wrenches. There's a few specialized tools, but they aren't too hard to find or borrow.

Part of the problem is I already have too many hobbies so my time is spread pretty thin between them. I don't have time to take on new ones. Perhaps I need to hit you up if I need help with a bike (bring beer etc.), since you live close by. ;)

Disoblige
04-16-2022, 04:50 PM
Wife and kids is what I was alluding to.
lol after WFH and seeing how many people purposely go to the office, you get an idea of how many of those who go to the office are there not because of work efficiency, but because they don't want to be at home with their wife and/or kids. Some are due to distractions, some actually seem to not want to be at home too much.

ExtraSlow
04-16-2022, 06:44 PM
Today is a good example of how I look at this. Needed a dishwasher, and I woukd love to pay someone to deliver and install, but I want it now, so I handle that myself, and between not having the correct fill hose etc, I kill about 4.5 hours of my time. So bad value for the time, but paying someone was going to be a hassle too, which never feels right.

So, that's how I do it

89coupe
04-16-2022, 07:08 PM
Today is a good example of how I look at this. Needed a dishwasher, and I woukd love to pay someone to deliver and install, but I want it now, so I handle that myself, and between not having the correct fill hose etc, I kill about 4.5 hours of my time. So bad value for the time, but paying someone was going to be a hassle too, which never feels right.

So, that's how I do it

Wouldn’t it have been easier to just buy from a place that offers free installation with purchase, and do the dishes by hand until you get it?

killramos
04-16-2022, 07:17 PM
It seems odd to fuss yourself over an appliance the help uses

Buster
04-16-2022, 07:21 PM
I want it now

Nothing good ever comes from this.

ExtraSlow
04-16-2022, 07:54 PM
Well, it's in, installed, and works. I dunno. Seems like I got what I wanted how I wanted it. Clearly I knew not everyone woukd make the same choices, which I why I figured it was worth a post in this thread.

89coupe
04-16-2022, 08:01 PM
Well, it's in, installed, and works. I dunno. Seems like I got what I wanted how I wanted it. Clearly I knew not everyone woukd make the same choices, which I why I figured it was worth a post in this thread.

What brand/model?

Pics!

Disoblige
04-16-2022, 08:02 PM
Wouldn’t it have been easier to just buy from a place that offers free installation with purchase, and do the dishes by hand until you get it?
That is a problem because nothing is really free.

ExtraSlow
04-16-2022, 08:12 PM
What brand/model?

Pics!

Whirlpool wdt740salz. Was in stock locally, which was important to me. My family runs 7-8 loads a week.

killramos
04-16-2022, 08:26 PM
But enough art room talk

vengie
04-16-2022, 08:47 PM
Does it have the red knobs?

npham
04-16-2022, 09:13 PM
I've found something new to add to the list of shit I'd pay someone to do. Pack my stuff for work trips including dry cleaning and making sure my golf clubs are clean.

killramos
04-16-2022, 09:54 PM
Storing your clubs at the club is a major life hack.

vengie
04-16-2022, 10:14 PM
I've found something new to add to the list of shit I'd pay someone to do. Pack my stuff for work trips including dry cleaning and making sure my golf clubs are clean.

Your home course doesn't clean your clubs for you?
Have you considered a social membership at Glencoe Golf and Country Club?

89coupe
04-16-2022, 10:53 PM
Your home course doesn't clean your clubs for you?
Have you considered a social membership at Glencoe Golf and Country Club?

What is that? LOL

jwslam
04-17-2022, 03:34 PM
do the dishes by hand until you get it?
tell me you're not asian without telling me you're not asian

why would you ever need to replace the drying rack?

speedog
04-17-2022, 03:57 PM
Honest question, is sous vide really worth the time? Don't know anyone that does sous vide besides a subset of beyond members.

ExtraSlow
04-17-2022, 04:14 PM
Honest question, is sous vide really worth the time? Don't know anyone that does sous vide besides a subset of beyond members.

Sous vide is best at 2 things. 1) being very handy for restaurants who want to be able to plate meals quickly, and 2) a small number of weirdo preparations.

For home cooking sous vide is more work than other great options.

Buster
04-17-2022, 04:16 PM
Sous vide is best at 2 things. 1) being very handy for restaurants who want to be able to plate meals quickly, and 2) a small number of weirdo preparations.

For home cooking sous vide is more work than other great options.

uh, no.

Kloubek
04-17-2022, 04:17 PM
Nephews are also getting into cars now so I have a few misc jobs waiting to do with them this weekend. Oil changes, serpentine belt, brake pads etc. Some of which I would have gotten done while at work, but bonding time and teaching them a usable skill is also time well spent.

Atta boy. I'm trying to get my son interested as well, but at only 9, he hasn't been bitten by the car maintenance bug yet.

killramos
04-17-2022, 04:24 PM
Sous vide is very excellent for people who like their food properly cooked.

If you like overdone meat I wouldn’t bother with it.

ExtraSlow
04-17-2022, 04:40 PM
I love riling up the sous vide team.

brucebanner
04-17-2022, 04:46 PM
I tried sous vide once (steak) and messed it up. Never tried again haha.

speedog
04-17-2022, 05:22 PM
I love riling up the sous vide team.

Weren't you a sous vide beyonder at one point?

Buster
04-17-2022, 06:11 PM
I just booked Rolling Auto to do my tire swap. I usually do it because I like to. But I'm sick and feeling lazy.

ExtraSlow
04-17-2022, 06:26 PM
Weren't you a sous vide beyonder at one point?

DonJuan
04-18-2022, 08:46 AM
Atta boy. I'm trying to get my son interested as well, but at only 9, he hasn't been bitten by the car maintenance bug yet.

It kina happened over night. One day he was 13 and talking smack about how my car (240) is so slow and I should sell it a McLaren (or that weeks favorite hyper car was). Then when he got his learners it was "When you gonna let me drift that whip down Stoney."

I keep the keys for that car in the safe now.

He's 16 now. LOL