PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy replacement siding

Asian_defender
06-02-2022, 10:12 AM
I found a single piece of siding on my side of my house that has a crack in it and I'm looking to get it replaced.
Aside from home depot (which doesn't carry the brand I have) where do beyonders go to get a box or single piece of siding?
Its a Royal Crest - Hampton Blue, tried googling and some places showed up but they won't deal with someone who only wants a single piece or box

eblend
06-02-2022, 10:19 AM
When I did my parents house after the hail storm, I picked up at Monarch (https://www.monarchcentres.com/). They along with RoofMart carry Royal siding, with many styles and types in stock. Call them both and check if they carry your specific type. You need know the brand and color, as well as the profile. If the color is still manufactured you are in luck, if not, you might be screwed. There are many different types of profiles so you have to make sure you get the right size. If you remove a piece of siding, on the nailing strip there should be a model number (or on the back of the siding) that you can google to try to decode the exact type you have. I have picked up a single piece from both of these places before I placed a larger order with Monarch (Roofmart had a different profile, didn't notice at first)

The_Penguin
06-02-2022, 12:44 PM
+1 for Monarch. I parked the gas pressure washer too close to the house and warped some siding. They had the exact product (20-year-old house)