PDA

View Full Version : April 16th!

Ben
04-04-2004, 02:05 AM
All you Kill Bill Fans out there...Vol. II comes out and I know it's going to rule.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/miramax/kill_bill/volume_II/

Cant wait.

Grab Vol I on DVD also, watching it on the home theater I picked up on a lot of new sounds and really noticed the standup kick ass cinematography that made that movie so good.

A_3
04-04-2004, 02:28 AM
Loved that movie, every shot is so well done, only Quentin could pull it off, i'll be there opening night for sure:thumbsup:

Ben
04-04-2004, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by A_3
Loved that movie, every shot is so well done, only Quentin could pull it off, i'll be there opening night for sure:thumbsup:

Totally. My father right away commented on the long uncut scene in the House of Blue Leaves scene. Gold. Absoluttly gold.

Fluidic
04-04-2004, 05:26 AM
Opening night; oh you know it.

Mr. Ben will be attending also. *cough*cough*. lol

toyboy88
04-05-2004, 01:37 PM
Quentin makes some of the best movies in history....loved kill bill vol. 1, and going to love vol. 2

ZorroAMG
04-05-2004, 01:52 PM
Beyond.ca viewing of Kill Bill Vol 2?????

rage2
04-05-2004, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Ben
Totally. My father right away commented on the long uncut scene in the House of Blue Leaves scene. Gold. Absoluttly gold.
hehe, it doesn't beat the scene in Snake Eyes, where nicolas cage walks through the stadium and talks to a whole bunch of people on the way. The ultimate single shot scene IMO. Brian Depalma owns the single shot scenes. That, and he also directed Scarface!

Hakkola
04-05-2004, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
Beyond.ca viewing of Kill Bill Vol 2?????

Sounds like a plan.

Originally posted by rage2

Snake Eyes, where nicolas cage walks through the stadium and talks to a whole bunch of people on the way. The ultimate single shot scene IMO.

I remember that, wasn't it like a 15 minute shot?

Ben
04-06-2004, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by rage2

hehe, it doesn't beat the scene in Snake Eyes, where nicolas cage walks through the stadium and talks to a whole bunch of people on the way. The ultimate single shot scene IMO. Brian Depalma owns the single shot scenes. That, and he also directed Scarface!

I have that DVD, I think I'll go watch it. I'll let you know my thoughts.

Aleks
04-06-2004, 01:58 PM
I would go see it except I'll be way too hammered from attending the BSD festivities all day long :thumbsup:

Dave P
04-07-2004, 12:34 AM
Uma Therma :poosie: :thumbsup: :hitit:

Ben
04-17-2004, 01:43 AM
Welp, That was a thouroughly entertaining Sequel to the first Volume. Though I felt the movie lacked in fight sequence, it had a lot of detail and that was coupled with great satire and bold humor.

I do not wish to spoil the film for those who have not seen it, although I would like to make comment on a selection of scenes to which I took special liking to.

The Cruel Tutelage Of Pai Mei - Absolutly awesome scene, the comical and hardship are blended so well. Loved the beard.

Elle and I - Just when I thought Buck got it bad, I enjoyed learning of how Elle became a cyclopse. And then the fightt, wonderfull victory, with a jelly that is apparently good on toast... ;)

And yeah...five point palm exploding heart technique, awesome....haha...also enjoyed the use of previous cast and film from other Tarantino works.

Fluidic
04-17-2004, 02:02 AM
Originally posted by Ben
The Cruel Tutelage Of Pai Mei - Absolutly awesome scene, the comical and hardship are blended so well. Loved the beard.

hehehehehe... fantastic part!! :rofl: :bigpimp:

CKY
04-17-2004, 02:08 AM
kill bill vol 1. = japanese

kill bill vol 2. = chinese

EK 2.0
04-17-2004, 07:11 AM
Originally posted by Dave P
Uma Therma :poosie: :thumbsup: :hitit:

Please, my girlfriends name is Uma Thurman...you forgot the "N"...as in...I am "N" side her all the time??:D

sin
04-17-2004, 03:26 PM
Please, my girlfriends name is Uma Thurman...you forgot the "N"...as in...I am "N" side her all the time??
... :thumbsdow

anyway ya it was good in a more dramatic sense, loved the cameo's, but i was expecting more fighting for sure.

definitely amazing cinematography