PDA

View Full Version : China vs. Pelosi

SJW
08-02-2022, 09:12 AM
Are we going to see any WW3 action?

Thoughts?

Can I still go to Peking Peking and eat?

I need some answers god dammit.

mr2mike
08-02-2022, 09:14 AM
You leave Peking Peking out of this!
First the great food and a ufa discount card!

SJW
08-02-2022, 09:27 AM
You leave Peking Peking out of this!
First the great food and a ufa discount card!

I better go today then?

ExtraSlow
08-02-2022, 09:36 AM
Fill Peking Peking with whiteys as a show of dominance. High-tipping whiteys.

SJW
08-02-2022, 09:50 AM

For this reason................i'm out.

What's the difference between a Jew and a Canoe?

Xtrema
08-02-2022, 09:58 AM
Dow down 0.5%

Shanghai, HK, Taiwan down 2-3%.

Seems like nobody give a shit except people over there. But given they are fighting with RE crash that accounts for 30% of GDP, and signs of bank runs, war may not be a bad distraction.

Beyond meet?

suntan
08-02-2022, 10:16 AM
Has she been shot down yet?

max_boost
08-02-2022, 10:19 AM
What she doing over there anyway?

JRSC00LUDE
08-02-2022, 10:23 AM
For this reason................i'm out.

What's the difference between a Jew and a Canoe?

I don't know, what IS the difference between a Jew and a Canoe?

suntan
08-02-2022, 10:27 AM

Sharing hot stock tips.

ThePenIsMightier
08-02-2022, 10:30 AM

A canoe tips?

Xtrema
08-02-2022, 10:33 AM

As CCP considered Pelosi spearheaded the 2019 HK protests, I assume rinse and repeat for Taiwan.

Buster
08-02-2022, 10:54 AM
China is a piece of shit, and needs to shut the fuck up. If they are going to make a move, they better do it soon. They're about to descend into demographics hell and their fake economy is looking more and more sketch as each year goes by.

ExtraSlow
08-02-2022, 11:06 AM
Sharing hot stock tips.

Learning hot stock tips.

JRSC00LUDE
08-02-2022, 11:11 AM
A canoe tips?

I just wanted someone to say it.

SJW
08-02-2022, 11:35 AM

A Canoe tips.

jutes
08-02-2022, 11:52 AM
Expecting zenops to start this thread.

SJW
08-02-2022, 12:58 PM
Expecting zenops to start this thread.

I'm too tired to be a conspiracy theorist.

89coupe
08-02-2022, 01:58 PM
This is a good synopsis

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMNqXY78r/?k=1

dimi
08-02-2022, 02:02 PM
Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s pre-arranged. Xi get’s to turn up the propaganda to 11, distracting away from the RE/banking disaster, and consolidating power for a third term. Biden gets some symbolic “win” with his presidency in shambles. All a complete joke.

ZenOps
08-02-2022, 03:13 PM
I'd want to know if they are going to use the expensive missiles to shoot her down, or the cheap ones.

Personally, I'd use the cheap ones first - then fifteen minutes later go for the expensive ones if necessary. It only makes sense.

China banned Choco-pie. Thats the bigger problem.

ExtraSlow
08-02-2022, 03:18 PM
I don't understand why China would be upset about a high-ranking government official choosing to visit an island province of China. Seems silly.

DonJuan
08-02-2022, 03:58 PM
Such a great divide between China and China East

littledan
08-02-2022, 06:07 PM
Seeing buildup of chinese military hardware at the port across the straight. Hopefully just sabre rattling.

Misterman
08-02-2022, 06:55 PM
I'd want to know if they are going to use the expensive missiles to shoot her down, or the cheap ones.

Personally, I'd use the cheap ones first - then fifteen minutes later go for the expensive ones if necessary. It only makes sense.

China banned Choco-pie. Thats the bigger problem.

Cost should be irrelevant. Start a Go Fund Me in America, and Americans will pay for the missile to shoot her down.

ZenOps
08-02-2022, 07:33 PM
I don't understand why China would be upset about a high-ranking government official choosing to visit an island province of China. Seems silly.

She wasn't invited. It would be like Kim jong visiting Puerto Rico with his personal submarine. Or a Chinese scientist showing up at the cafeteria of NASA for a cheeseburger.

To visit a nation at a time when the Japanese pm got whacked by some random nub off the street - might signal Chinas concerns. No entity in China, not even the communist party can keep reign on actions of every single citizen.

I wouldn't even put it past Pelosi to do a McCain to asia.

jutes
08-02-2022, 08:22 PM
This is a good synopsis

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMNqXY78r/?k=1

You know who else posts TikTok’s? Yolobimmer.

89coupe is ousted.

Xtrema
08-02-2022, 08:56 PM
Seeing buildup of chinese military hardware at the port across the straight. Hopefully just sabre rattling.

Hopefully but Pelosi is surrounded.

It's going to be rough flying/shipping in/out of Taiwan this week.

I don't think US military want to involve or even ready to be involved as Biden let it slipped.

Xi get to choose who goes where, no exceptions.

ZenOps
08-03-2022, 07:12 AM
GMZfM1eMvHs

China sends pure ultimate super spy ship to Sri Lanka. Not entirely sure why, maybe USA is planning an invasion of Sri Lanka at the same time.

Buster
08-03-2022, 10:17 AM
I actually think this Pelosi troll job is pretty funny.

I've never understood why China wants to look weak by being so easily triggered.

DonJuan
08-03-2022, 10:22 AM

I've never understood why China wants to look weak by being so easily triggered.

Agree. I always thought they reacted like a typical Karen when companies and celebrities said the word "Taiwan". Seemed like a whole lot of REEEEE until an apology.

killramos
08-03-2022, 10:27 AM

Correct response would have been:

“Nancy Who?”

SJW
08-03-2022, 10:32 AM
Correct response would have been:

“Nancy Who?”

Why the fuck are all these countries run by super old people. It's a fucking liability.

sabad66
08-03-2022, 10:39 AM

I lol’d at them mobilizing tanks at the beach across the strait. As if that makes them look any less pathetic lol

I have to put my ZenOps hat on for a bit here but it’s definitely a good distraction from their domestic issues. As they say, never let a good crisis go to waste.

killramos
08-03-2022, 12:44 PM
Why the fuck are all these countries run by super old people. It's a fucking liability.

Yea cause it’s their age that makes them a liability

ZenOps
08-03-2022, 02:34 PM
Pelosi is very smart. Someone once said, if life throws you too many curveballs, drop the bat and find another game to play.

littledan
08-03-2022, 11:07 PM
I'm sure Pelosi's husband just happened to buy stock in whatever sector stands to benefit from the tensions created from this visit.

mr2mike
08-05-2022, 01:27 PM
USA did good??

BEIJING - China announced Friday it was ending all contact with the United States on major issues -- including crucial climate cooperation that led to the international 2015 Paris accord -- as tensions and public rebukes ratcheted higher over House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's visit to Taiwan.

ZenOps
08-05-2022, 01:44 PM
We are so fooked if they stop sending us solar panels.

SJW
08-05-2022, 09:27 PM
We are so fooked if they stop sending us solar panels.

I knew it was a good idea to buy gas engine everything.

mr2mike
08-05-2022, 11:33 PM
Rocketman now after Pelosi.
This was a bad move by the USA in an unstable time.

SEOUL - North Korea on Saturday called U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi "the worst destroyer of international peace and stability," accusing her of inciting anti-North Korea sentiment and enraging China during her Asian tour earlier this week.
Pelosi traveled to South Korea after visiting Taiwan, which had prompted China to launch military exercises including missile strike training in waters near the self-governed island. China views Taiwan as part of its own territory to be annexed by force if necessary.

ZenOps
08-06-2022, 03:57 PM
No doubt she is a destabilizing influence wherever she goes. This includes the USA. I'd say a solid 10x order of magnitude of someone like Rob Anders, which is not easy to achieve.

Darkane
08-07-2022, 09:36 AM
USA did good??

BEIJING - China announced Friday it was ending all contact with the United States on major issues -- including crucial climate cooperation that led to the international 2015 Paris accord -- as tensions and public rebukes ratcheted higher over House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's visit to Taiwan.

Anyone who actually thought China would have climate integrity should give their heads a shake. This is nothing, they never planned climate cooperation.

ZenOps
08-07-2022, 10:07 AM
I totally believe China will phase out carbon. Not for any reason like international co-operation, but simply for the reason that it makes economic sense.

One Tsangpo dam, and the ability to quickly shift to electric manless transportation (including 5 watt five pound drone deliveries) Which will make anything that the USA tries to manufacture requiring more than a few hundred miles of transport to be too expensive for anyone to buy. Not like its not already too expensive, but even more so.

yKawBcZuep8

Xtrema
08-08-2022, 11:44 AM
Anyone who actually thought China would have climate integrity should give their heads a shake. This is nothing, they never planned climate cooperation.

Only if you buy their coal fuelled solar panel production.

https://www.theonion.com/pelosi-moved-by-china-s-spectacular-show-of-military-fo-1849372005

mr2mike
08-08-2022, 05:22 PM

True. They're still pumping out cfc's since it's been banned for decades in the America's.

Yolobimmer
08-08-2022, 07:31 PM
They should have arrested her.

Would pay to see that old bat hang.

Xtrema
08-09-2022, 08:24 AM
True. They're still pumping out cfc's since it's been banned for decades in the America's.

Well at least in that case, they cracked down really quick once it got exposed by NASA.

End of the day, businesses will do whatever yields the most profit.

ZenOps
08-09-2022, 09:04 AM
Taiwan choice of "friends" scares me a little. Would Puerto Rico ever, and should they invite Kim Jong for a basketball game? Puerto Rico not technically a full US state (quite a bit like Taiwan is to China)

Some politicians are straight up dickwad instigators with no redeeming qualities diplomacy-wise. Rob Anders is one, but Pelosi is on a whole other level. The entire reason I would invite Rob Anders to dinner, would be to instigate a fight between people I don't like.

I mean It could be a thing, in a kumbaya world. But I also would expect at least 6 US aircraft carrier groups to accompany said visit by Kim Jong - potentially risking a knife fight turning into a nuke fight.

If NASA is a penal colony for Nazis, then Taiwan is a penal colony for non-imperialists?

schurchill39
08-11-2022, 11:15 AM
Yea but have you seen the size of Pelosi's cans? Shes got some tig ol bitties for an old gal.