PDA

View Full Version : Website critique and improvements

sxtasy
08-13-2022, 10:31 PM
I have a construction based website I created through Wix. I'm not experienced in the web design field, so I'd like to pay an expert to critique and improve my current website.

I'd rather not share the link on open forums. If you can help me, shoot me a pm, or if you have any recommendations for someone who can, please share in thread. Thanks!

ThePenIsMightier
08-13-2022, 11:16 PM
I have a construction based website I created through Wix. I'm not experienced in the web design field, so I'd like to pay an expert to critique and improve my current website.

I'd rather not share the link on open forums. If you can help me, shoot me a pm, or if you have any recommendations for someone who can, please share in thread. Thanks!

I suggest posting this in LEO and getting us to critique for free. Anyone else you get is just going to want money and have a questionable mArKeTiNg dEgReE and want money.

ExtraSlow
08-14-2022, 05:35 AM
Before even getting external critiques figure out what goals your customer would have for this website and then methodically examine the site to see if it's easy for the customer to accomplish those goals.

Have a stupid person review it. Customers are stupid.

CompletelyNumb
08-15-2022, 10:32 AM

This.

03ozwhip
08-15-2022, 12:00 PM
Before even getting external critiques figure out what goals your customer would have for this website and then methodically examine the site to see if it's easy for the customer to accomplish those goals.

Hey I'm stupid! Let me review it!

sxtasy
08-15-2022, 07:57 PM
Thanks for the messages, sent my info to a few of you.