PDA

View Full Version : Volkswagen Sales Rep recommendation?

Pacman
09-06-2022, 09:18 PM
Looks like the wife has decided on a new Tiguan Comfortline.

Looking for a suggestion for a VW sales rep in Calgary but will go outside the city for someone good. So far, the one place I've called are charging 2k - 3k over MSRP and then trying to add in a $1,000 package for floor and cargo rubber mats and the other place has a sales rep who knows absolutely nothing about what they are selling and quoted me 3 different trim levels except for the one I requested after telling them multiple times exactly the model, options, color that I wanted.

Thanks

Inzane
09-06-2022, 11:42 PM
Looks like the wife has decided on a new Tiguan Comfortline.

Looking for a suggestion for a VW sales rep in Calgary but will go outside the city for someone good. So far, the one place I've called are charging 2k - 3k over MSRP and then trying to add in a $1,000 package for floor and cargo rubber mats and the other place has a sales rep who knows absolutely nothing about what they are selling and quoted me 3 different trim levels except for the one I requested after telling them multiple times exactly the model, options, color that I wanted.

Thanks

Talk to Brad Leggett at South Centre VW. He's the Used Car Sales Manager. That's who I dealt with directly when I bought my Golf R new in 2019. (He happened to be the manager on shift the Saturday I called in) That buying experience was one of the best I've ever had. I finally got to meet him in person this summer when I brought my car by. (I live in Beaumont).

nismodrifter
09-07-2022, 12:10 AM
Sent you a PM.

Clever
10-27-2022, 12:11 AM
Bump.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Mogg
10-27-2022, 08:28 AM
Bump.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

+1, Looking for recommendations for 2023 Golf R purchase. I read rumors over on Reddit that Edmonton gets more inventory... any truth?

Pacman
10-27-2022, 08:43 AM
I put a deposit down on a 2023 Tiguan with Codi at Southcentre Volkswagen. He was good to deal with and seemed like a no BS kinda guy. There were no silly MSRP adjustments , forcing me to buy extra add-ons etc. Some of the other dealers in town told me no msrp adjustments at first, and then had them on the quote. The other sales rep that I really liked working with was James at 5th Ave Autohaus. He was a straight up guy, VW enthusiast. He didn't have the right car in their incoming inventory or else I would have been happy to deal with him as well.

Clever
11-11-2022, 12:02 AM
I put a deposit down on a 2023 Tiguan with Codi at Southcentre Volkswagen. He was good to deal with and seemed like a no BS kinda guy. There were no silly MSRP adjustments , forcing me to buy extra add-ons etc. Some of the other dealers in town told me no msrp adjustments at first, and then had them on the quote. The other sales rep that I really liked working with was James at 5th Ave Autohaus. He was a straight up guy, VW enthusiast. He didn't have the right car in their incoming inventory or else I would have been happy to deal with him as well.

Thanks for this btw, Codi is a great guy too bad they didn’t have what we were looking for.