PDA

View Full Version : New to Beyond.ca

sportryder
10-05-2002, 07:05 PM
Hey guys I am new to Beyond.ca. I live in Calgary. I previously had been on www.sportbikeworld.com but it's too big, 20,000 members strong. What is the URL coding to show a pic in your signature area. Right now I only can link a pic in that area.:burnout:

infamous
10-05-2002, 07:26 PM
welcome....watch out for the guys with the "huge aluminum turbo's like in the semi's"

:rofl: :werd: :rofl:

sportryder
10-05-2002, 07:37 PM
Those things are huge. Are you going to the meet tomorrow on sunday? I don't know if your bro Trev is or not.:werd: :rofl: :werd:

infamous
10-05-2002, 07:38 PM
hahahahahhaa yeah i am....you?

sportryder
10-05-2002, 07:43 PM
I don't know. If Captain Dirty is going, I might. I don't have a ride right now. Unless your bro want's to pick me up. I live downtown. I might have an older CRX within a month.:burnout:

kenny
10-05-2002, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by sportryder
What is the URL coding to show a pic in your signature area. Right now I only can link a pic in that area.:burnout:

http://www.blah.com/yourpicture.jpg

but I don't think you can use that with attachments, you have to host your picture somewhere.

sportryder
10-05-2002, 08:04 PM
I Just found this out. I will put the pic somewhere else and link it from there.

Falling Leaves: It's that time of year

infamous
10-05-2002, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by sportryder
I don't know. If Captain Dirty is going, I might. I don't have a ride right now. Unless your bro want's to pick me up. I live downtown. I might have an older CRX within a month.:burnout:

uhhh my bro can't give you a ride, he isn't going...he has to work tomorrow, so he can't make it...i am getting a ride from a buddy...