PDA

View Full Version : spotted: SWEET accord

xkon
04-04-2004, 10:47 PM
If the owner of this POS frequents these boards, please... LOSE the fartcan, i could hear that thing, yet with all the noise you were in front of me all the way down MacLeod.... yet you never got all that far, wonder why?

and i loved the chrome graphics, nice touch :thumbsdow

GT2NV
04-04-2004, 10:48 PM
that "pos" accord would still kick your ass in a race:rolleyes:

nismodrifter
04-04-2004, 10:53 PM
anybody know if his exhaust is angled the correct way now?? :rofl: :rofl:

btw: having gone to school with the driver of this car....I am wondering if he ever figured out the answer to his school project titled: "Who Da Shit" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Personally...I thought that this guy WAS the shit when he used to speed around the parkign lot at like 6000rpm in first when he should be in a higher gear allowing us to hear the melodious tune of the elegantly wrong-angled jdm style f4rt can....

xkon
04-04-2004, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by black94gt

in a 4 cyl accord?

funny, i heard his exhaust but he never pulled too far... that is just FUGLY... he was revving on the family in the V6 accord to his right.... yeah, dads gonna race you, hed win anyways... anyone doing that gets no respect from me

even my daughter was laughing at the mirrored flames on the sides of his car:rofl:

method
04-04-2004, 10:58 PM
I dont care if a car runs low 11s or high 20s... dont make it look stupid and tacky :rolleyes:

illeagle
04-04-2004, 11:01 PM
the V6 accord on the right probably would, But then again i don't know what xkon drives...

The Black 4 cyl, hurt bag, latino heat looking rice rocket would have a hard time beating an ice cream truck...

xkon
04-04-2004, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by illeagle

the V6 accord on the right probably would, But then again i don't know what xkon drives...

The Black 4 cyl, hurt bag, latino heat looking rice rocket would have a hard time beating an ice cream truck...

especially with that massive windbreaking wing on the back! Although he was going 120 or so through cemetary hill.... smart guy

Weapon_R
04-04-2004, 11:06 PM

:confused:

A 1986 Camaro GTA would kick your ass in a race but I don't see everyone here running to buy one...

Kaos
04-05-2004, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by Weapon_R

A 1986 Camaro GTA would kick your ass in a race but I don't see everyone here running to buy one...

:werd:

dj_honda
04-05-2004, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by Weapon_R

agree with the point made.
however a camaro and a GTA are 2 different cars;) :thumbsup:

finboy
04-05-2004, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by nismodrifter
btw: having gone to school with the driver of this car....I am wondering if he ever figured out the answer to his school project titled: "Who Da Shit" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

lol, that line never gets old.

GT2NV
04-05-2004, 08:32 AM
hahaha man i like him, hes fucking hilarious:thumbsup:

nismodrifter
04-05-2004, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by finboy

lol, that line never gets old.

yeah man, i overheard a teacher yellin at him one day "WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU WANT TO DO A PROJECT TITLED WHO DA SHIT" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I was laughin all day.....seriously funniest shit I have ever heard in my life

GT2NV
04-05-2004, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by nismodrifter

yeah man, i overheard a teacher yellin at him one day "WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU WANT TO DO A PROJECT TITLED WHO DA SHIT" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I was laughin all day.....seriously funniest shit I have ever heard in my life :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
hahaha i asked him about it, hes like, how do you know?????

Hakkola
04-05-2004, 09:29 AM
Hahaha, I remember reading that from last time, I thought it was a revived thread, funny enough for me to remember... that car is hurtin.

izzoblitzo
04-05-2004, 03:52 PM
wow! does that guy ever drive hard. I saw him weaving in and out of traffic on macleod once. I remember when he cuts in and out, he either does not signal, or signals for a brief second. imho, I think he could do without the wing and the tailights though, he looked like a spaceship at those speeds through traffic. ;)

izzoblitzo
04-05-2004, 03:59 PM
from the picture, it looks a lil different from when I last saw it.. did his spoiler get broken? I can't see it in the picture, but it looks like it's missing the top deck of his double wing.

Redlyne_mr2
04-05-2004, 04:03 PM
Ive witnessed that idiot on the roads as well. I don't know whats worse, the way he drives or the way his car looks. His drivers seat was so far back if he looked to the left he'd be looking out the side window of the rear door

GTS Jeff
04-05-2004, 06:30 PM
hahaha man i like him, hes fucking hilarious:thumbsup: yea but are in a "team" called "black nights". does your "krew" "race" against the "sunny days" for "pinkz"?

:nut: :thumbsdow

nismodrifter
04-05-2004, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
Ive witnessed that idiot on the roads as well. I don't know whats worse, the way he drives or the way his car looks. His drivers seat was so far back if he looked to the left he'd be looking out the side window of the rear door

yeah man, this guy displays the perfect example of the gangsta lean....if you don't know waht a gangsta lean is you will once you see this guys driving position :D :D

googe
04-05-2004, 06:58 PM
haha

thats ugly :(

A_3
04-05-2004, 07:05 PM
"WHO DA SHIT" bwahahahahhahaha, what an idiot, that gangsta lean sounds pretty close to me, i used to know this one dude who would look through the gap between his steering wheel and dash because he would drive so low in his seat. He would drive circle after circle in the parking lot and go over all the speed bumps sideways :rolleyes:

GT2NV
04-06-2004, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
yea but are in a "team" called "black nights". does your "krew" "race" against the "sunny days" for "pinkz"?

:nut: :thumbsdow
haaaaaa your funny, its a group of my friends, something you obviously dont have since your on this forum 24/7, look at your posts a day ""Posts/Day: 7.52 "" "wow your soo cool i wish i had no life and i was the top poster on this forum" :rolleyes: , then maybe i could make myself feel better just like you, i could cut other ppl down, just so i wouldnt feel miserable about driving my bucket of shit around, ill post pics of myself in ask leo, showing me getting drunk so people "think im cool" , ill crash my van into a fence in the winter, and draw a diagram to brag about it, and once thats all done ill take my ride back to where i found it, in the junkyard:thumbsdow
:guns:

max_boost
04-06-2004, 10:55 AM

haaaaaa your funny, its a group of my friends, something you obviously dont have since your on this forum 24/7, look at your posts a day ""Posts/Day: 7.52 "" "wow your soo cool i wish i had no life and i was the top poster on this forum" :rolleyes: , then maybe i could make myself feel better just like you, i could cut other ppl down, just so i wouldnt feel miserable about driving my bucket of shit around, ill post pics of myself in ask leo, showing me getting drunk so people "think im cool" , ill crash my van into a fence in the winter, and draw a diagram to brag about it, and once thats all done ill take my ride back to where i found it, in the junkyard:thumbsdow
:guns: hahha
:rofl: ahhhhh you guys are funny:)

^SkylinE^
04-06-2004, 01:42 PM
nismodrifter what school did you go to? i think i went to high school with this guy? Did you go to the same highs school as him or what?

Wildcat
04-06-2004, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by max_boost
hahha
:rofl: ahhhhh you guys are funny:)

Round 2.... FIGHT!

XylathaneGTR
04-06-2004, 03:46 PM

Wuh-oh!!!! SOMEONES'S GOT THEY PANTIES IN A TWIST!
Calm down, why do you get so hot and bothered when jeff says something. Thats what he does...everyone's had a few shots thrown at them by GTSJeff, you just look like an idiot when you start bitching about it. Who gives a fuck if he made fun of you "gangster racing kru"

btw, Rage2 is top poster of the forum :)

lam-boy
04-06-2004, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Wildcat

Round 2.... FIGHT!

hahaha my strength is far greater than yours
hahahah!

SI-vic
04-06-2004, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by XylathaneGTR

Wuh-oh!!!! SOMEONES'S GOT THEY PANTIES IN A TWIST!
Calm down, why do you get so hot and bothered when jeff says something. Thats what he does...everyone's had a few shots thrown at them by GTSJeff, you just look like an idiot when you start bitching about it. Who gives a fuck if he made fun of you "gangster racing kru"

btw, Rage2 is top poster of the forum :)

I dont think he looked like an idiot.
I thought it was pretty funny....

But I think you're an idiot
and I think your signature is pretty idiotic too

403Gemini
04-06-2004, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by SI-vic

I dont think he looked like an idiot.
I thought it was pretty funny....

But I think you're an idiot
and I think your signature is pretty idiotic too

hey you leave the freaky alpaca's outta this!!

T5_X
04-06-2004, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Wildcat

Round 2.... FIGHT!

BWAHAHAHA! Jeff can be E-Honda!

PGTze
04-06-2004, 06:03 PM

Bahahahaha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

EarthWake_Audio
04-06-2004, 07:00 PM
I used to work with that "arse pick"...lol
hes a dumb ass...:rofl:

GTS Jeff
04-06-2004, 08:15 PM

:guns: haha well i guess thats your opinion.

Masta Dz17
04-06-2004, 08:21 PM
RICA