PDA

View Full Version : EFUEL Internal Combustion - MONUMENTALTHREAD

Darkane
03-26-2023, 11:52 AM
https://www.autoblog.com/2023/03/26/germany-eu-deal-e-fuel-combustion-cars/

We chatted about this a few years ago with Porsche leading the way - Really Interesting.

A lot of automotive manufacturers are not fully sold on the EV, and in fact FORD is losing billions - but that's more of a growth strategy.

We will be seeing the ICE remain a long time I think, and it might be a good time to see which companies will be producing the efuel for some stonk action.

ThePenIsMightier
03-26-2023, 05:29 PM
Alternative liquid fuels are going to be a tremendous part of the energy transition over the next 50 years.

ExtraSlow
03-26-2023, 05:38 PM
I'm a big proponent of all forms of energy. However, most of the alternative transportation fuels seem very energy intensive to create. In the end, cheap energy of ANY kind, helps energy of all kinds.

I heard someone smarter than me say that electricity is going to 1c/kwh "soon". I support that. Energy is the primary input to human prosperity.

M.alex
03-26-2023, 08:26 PM
I heard someone smarter than me say that electricity is going to 1c/kwh "soon". I support that. Energy is the primary input to human prosperity.

LOL, that person is stupider than a sack of rocks and has no clue where Alberta is heading .... you might not want to say they're smarter than you, that isnt' saying much.