PDA

View Full Version : Tattoo of a...

403Gemini
04-04-2004, 11:46 PM
ive searched and ive seen it posted on here before, so i wanna see if anybody has it

i want a tattoo of a canadian flag but looks like a wolverine or wolf clawed through it. it looks hella sweet and definatly represents canada :D and its more exciting than just a maple leaf

thanks in advance guys!!

Kona9
04-04-2004, 11:53 PM
you are marking yourself for life. You are one of a kind, why wouldn't your tattoo be? Just a question as to why you want something so personal that someone else has. No offence wayne, by any means.

403Gemini
04-04-2004, 11:59 PM
hmm thats true... its tough choice, cause i wanna work a wolf and canadian flag into it cause wolf is my fav animal and well canadian flag is pretty self explanatory

Jassie
04-05-2004, 06:27 PM
Draw one yourself, or has somebody draw it for you then you can get just what you want.

Wildcat
04-05-2004, 06:28 PM
ughhh, a canadian flag.... thats err, unique?

JordanLotoski
04-05-2004, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by 403Gemini
ive searched and ive seen it posted on here before, so i wanna see if anybody has it

i want a tattoo of a canadian flag but looks like a wolverine or wolf clawed through it. it looks hella sweet and definatly represents canada :D and its more exciting than just a maple leaf

thanks in advance guys!!

everyone of the 1000 people i know with tattoos like that are thinking of someting to cover it up with....why stop there what about calvin and hobbs or the tazmainian devil

EK 2.0
04-05-2004, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by SIRCANADA

everyone of the 1000 people i know with tattoos like that are thinking of someting to cover it up with....why stop there what about calvin and hobbs or the tazmainian devil

I dunno I have had my Tigger tat for about 7 years now and I still love it...I think it comes down to were you get inked...I now have 4 tats and love them all...

If you see it all the time then you may get tired of it faster...

BUT when getting a tat make sure it means something to you...try getting a temp one to be sure you like it...then go and get inked Bro...

JordanLotoski
04-05-2004, 08:24 PM
personally id limit the colors.....id do all black but thats just me..i have 9 now.....and iam working on getting all the coloured ones redone in black

TomTom
04-05-2004, 08:42 PM
I have an appointment at the budda in just under a month!! I belive I know the tattoo that you are talking about, i will take a look.

Wildcat
04-05-2004, 09:55 PM
my tat is in all black ink, cost be 260 at bushido, ill see if i can find a pic...

Wildcat
04-05-2004, 10:01 PM
heres a pic when i just got it on boxing day 2003. The shading looks kinda red cause of the bruising, but its quite grey now. It needs a few touch-ups when i get back to calgary in may. im about 15-20lbs heavier now so im hoping it doesnt stretch out all shitty :crossfingers:

403Gemini
04-05-2004, 11:22 PM
yea i was thinkin of gettin a werewolf with a tattoo of the canadian flag or something. i love wolves. i absoltutly love them. basically i love how they are always in a pack, always with friends, work as a team. that pretty much describes me, plus they have deadly eyes ;) iw ould love to get wolf eye contacts

JordanLotoski
04-05-2004, 11:23 PM
yea i was thinkin of gettin a werewolf with a tattoo of the canadian flag or something. i love wolves. i absoltutly love them. basically i love how they are always in a pack, always with friends, work as a team. that pretty much describes me, plus they have deadly eyes ;) iw ould love to get wolf eye contacts

:rofl: :rofl:

TheBiz
04-06-2004, 12:30 AM

lol, does that just amaze you cause, Your always alone, always not with friends, and have never worked as a team?
get off your computer chair.

ramminghard
04-06-2004, 08:48 AM
How would a tattoo cover a scar. i have an ugly scar on my bicep that i hate. its probably only 2 inches long but really pisses me off. would it get covered fine?

Wildcat
04-06-2004, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by ramminghard
How would a tattoo cover a scar. i have an ugly scar on my bicep that i hate. its probably only 2 inches long but really pisses me off. would it get covered fine?

f- that, scars are cool yo! :D

403Gemini: dont get a tattoo, save yourself and your loved ones...

ramminghard
04-06-2004, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by Wildcat

f- that, scars are cool yo! :D

Don't get me wrong, i really like the scars i have, except for the one. Doesn't have a good story or anything and i think it makes my whole arm look like shit. some fuckin girl scratched my arm with her nail at a party.

403Gemini
04-06-2004, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by TheBiz

lol, does that just amaze you cause, Your always alone, always not with friends, and have never worked as a team?
get off your computer chair.

yes... cause you know me?:thumbsdow

this just has me curious, explain what you mean as im always alone? lets see, i goto work, i hang out with my work friends. i goto school i hang out with my school friends. weekend rolls around im either with my fiance or my old high school friends. granted your probably in what? grade 11 or 12 so you see your friends everyday? i promise you though, 2 years outta high school you wont see 99% of those people ever again. you mean im on beyond a lot? your right, me being on beyond at 12-3 on some days and usually 11pm or later on weeknights is a lot :rolleyes: silly me, i should be getting shit faced EVERY night who cares about school which i pay 2000 for every semester :rolleyes: . even on beyond, i talk to friends from ALL groups on msn. shit i even consider some peeps on beyond my friends, granted i havent met most of em i still find em cool to talk to, so yes please explain?

and yes scars rock , i got one under my left eye ;)

sti_power
04-07-2004, 11:53 AM
please don't say your getting one of the toronto maple leafs!!!:barf:

ramminghard
04-08-2004, 12:52 AM
this what you wanted?

403Gemini
04-08-2004, 01:37 AM
this what you wanted?

that be the shit, its pretty sweet :D

ZorroAMG
04-08-2004, 01:49 AM
that IS a cool tat, but do a variation of it so NO ONE can say they have the same one as you...

ramminghard
04-08-2004, 02:10 AM
yea this was posted on another Calgary site, so someone has beat ya to it. if you get one like this add a personal touch to it so it is really yours.

EK 2.0
04-08-2004, 11:20 AM
yea this was posted on another Calgary site, so someone has beat ya to it. if you get one like this add a personal touch to it so it is really yours.

Like a wolf clawing thru a Saturn Symbol man??:D all jokes man all jokes...

lam-boy
04-08-2004, 11:29 AM
this what you wanted?

i think they do that tat in dragon-fx in west ed.