PDA

View Full Version : west coast cities are such shitholes

Buster
05-09-2023, 10:35 AM
Anyone else have their algo send this their way?

I've been traveling to Vancouver for business (and some personal) regularly for 20 years. I am convinced that it has gotten worse over the last 5 years or so.

I was in San Fran a couple of years ago. I doubt I'll go back to that city any time soon. Massive shithole.

Seattle and Portland are obviously shitholes...but they have always been, so that's not a good data point.

Victoria just sucks for all the same reasons. Homelessness, grossness and screaming uni kids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOldtSU6EsQ

littledan
05-09-2023, 10:45 AM
Having travelled to Vancouver 30+ times over the past 5 years I can confirm that is has gotten much worse. It used to be east hastings was its own little island. Now its spread through the entire downtown. The main thing that bothers me is fucken needles everywhere. Would not feel safe bringing wife/toddler there.

Buster
05-09-2023, 10:46 AM
Having travelled to Vancouver 30+ times over the past 5 years I can confirm that is has gotten much worse. It used to be east hastings was its own little island. Now its spread through the entire downtown. The main thing that bothers me is fucken needles everywhere. Would not feel safe bringing wife/toddler there.

ya, that was the big change for me. All over yaletown and other areas that used to have much less.

rage2
05-09-2023, 10:52 AM
I tried to walk thru east Hastings. This year was the first time I couldn’t do it and had to move over 2 blocks. Was still gross but didn’t feel like I was walking through tunnels of death.

Xtrema
05-09-2023, 11:05 AM
Meanwhile in Oakland.

https://youtu.be/FV70IZODDT0

riander5
05-09-2023, 11:05 AM
I wish I enjoyed doing standing hamstring stretches as much as homeless people

vengie
05-09-2023, 11:06 AM
"wE NeEd tO uNdErStAnD tHeIr StrUgGlEs, hAvE eMpAtHy!!"

2Legit2Quit
05-09-2023, 11:07 AM
That vid reminds me of another youtube vid I saw of Philly, everyone got the standing drug slump over going on.

I haven't been to Seattle since before the pandemic started but I used to go at least once a year for probably 5-6 years in a row, work, expos, going to MLB games and it was interesting to see how much worse it got each year. Last time I was there it reeked of piss so bad downtown and tons of cracked out homeless. Don't plan on going back unless I have to.

Gman.45
05-09-2023, 11:09 AM
It's shocking how bad it has gotten since the last time I was in the lower mainland, which isn't that long ago, 2019 summer. I too travel there regularly (until Covid hit at least), not for biz, but just personal.

IMO all roads lead to China. China has been using strategic asymmetric warfare against the West/USA/Canada for years now. Putting economic pressure on us (chip shortages, etc etc), spearheading the BRICS movement, and finally, flooding our countries with cheap fentanyl through Mexico. The drug epidemic is 99% responsible for the explosion of homeless people, and the access to very cheap and constantly available fentanyl is behind that. Look at the numbers of OD deaths, nearly all due to the powder fentanyl (not the prescribed patches), it's 95% or higher according to the data. That powder ALL comes from China via Mexico.

Yes, the stupid policies of "Blue/Liberal" controlled states, cities, and provinices aren't helpful and have contributed to the problem also, but cut China out of this flow chart, and the problem is MUCH less worse.

It's just going to get worse until we get a shift in power in government, and even that won't be any guarantee that the problem will be improved now.

Sentry
05-09-2023, 11:09 AM
San Francisco is a literal shit hole (https://www.arcgis.com/apps/View/index.html?appid=b6fab720912642b6aedafdb02a76d2a4)

killramos
05-09-2023, 11:10 AM
We need a good war to refocus societal priorities.

Buster
05-09-2023, 11:11 AM
Things I've learned.

Where people vote democrat is where the shit buildup is. Correlation? Causation?

We are far too efficient at treating overdoses. Let's slow that response time down there, Bob.

Xtrema
05-09-2023, 11:15 AM
ya, that was the big change for me. All over yaletown and other areas that used to have much less.

I see the 3 year decriminalization of all drugs pilot is going well.

https://news.gov.bc.ca/releases/2022MMHA0029-000850

SJW
05-09-2023, 11:17 AM
We need a good war to refocus societal priorities.

Totally.

Xtrema
05-09-2023, 11:27 AM
It's just going to get worse until we get a shift in power in government, and even that won't be any guarantee that the problem will be improved now.

It won't change unless you get authoritarian gov in or at least one that resemble Asian countries.

But wait til everyone bitching about "my freedom".

- - - Updated - - -

San Francisco is a literal shit hole (https://www.arcgis.com/apps/View/index.html?appid=b6fab720912642b6aedafdb02a76d2a4)

https://youtu.be/GqcUoWV-ubw

ZenOps
05-09-2023, 11:31 AM
Its fine for now, but once the Cascadia tsunami hits - the entire coast will never recover.

ThePenIsMightier
05-09-2023, 11:57 AM
Society needs to start functioning as a society. Treat the cause, not the symptoms. Locking everyone up has not worked and neither has letting everyone build a homeless camp because there is an endless supply of depressed junkies and more being produced every day.
CoVid did not help this, but the decline went sharper since that started.
West coast cities will always be burdened with importing the nation's homeless every winter because homeless people don't freeze to death on the west coast. More federal funding needs to recognize this. Using that federal funding to hand out drugs is an experiment that has failed, tremendously.

Buster
05-09-2023, 12:01 PM
Shouldn't the traditional owners of the lands be responsible?

bjstare
05-09-2023, 12:15 PM
Shouldn't the traditional owners of the lands be responsible?

Good one, except they are traditionally great at shirking responsibility for anything negative.

g-m
05-09-2023, 12:17 PM
Can't we just hand out better drugs and build mass graves?

ThePenIsMightier
05-09-2023, 12:50 PM
Can't we just hand out better drugs and build mass graves?

There's already mass graves of Indigenous pe...
Oh, maybe you meant something different.

jutes
05-09-2023, 01:05 PM
Society needs to start functioning as a society. .

Society needs a reset and a purge.

SJW
05-09-2023, 01:14 PM
Society needs a reset and a purge.

I'm down, when we start?

Swank
05-09-2023, 01:23 PM
I'm down, when we start?

We need more grade 5-6 sundials for people to fall face first on, that might be the answer.

SJW
05-09-2023, 01:25 PM
We need more grade 5-6 sundials for people to fall face first on, that might be the answer.

To the art room?

rage2
05-09-2023, 01:48 PM
Society needs to start functioning as a society. Treat the cause, not the symptoms. Locking everyone up has not worked and neither has letting everyone build a homeless camp because there is an endless supply of depressed junkies and more being produced every day.
I don’t think we’ve ever locked them up. Not until they do something extreme like get stabby anyways, so just a small number. Anything else is catch and release.

littledan
05-09-2023, 01:52 PM
we used to "lock" them up. The mental hospitals were quasi detention centers that would provide a place for mentally ill to reside, work, socialize etc. Then most of those spaces were shuttered and the residents ended up on the streets.

Rocket1k78
05-09-2023, 02:05 PM
I was in SF about 7 years ago and yeah that place is a one and done for me. I was shocked at what a shit hole that place was, home less everywhere and the whole place stunk like piss/shit. I get a lot of the hastings, Portland, Philly(kensigton) and SF on my algo and theyve all gotten insane since covid. I recall having a discussion with someone on here about SF a year or 2 ago and he was saying SF was fine or some shit like that, he asked for some vids and i sent him a whackload and that was the end of it lol Like Rage2, we used to walk down hastings for the hell of it but last year was the first time we all said fuck no. We just got back from NYC and that was very similar to SF in terms of the smells and homeless but for some sick reason i would totally go back. I took my oldest on the C train to show her how it was about a month ago and after using the NY subways, our c trains are considered 5 star lol

phreezee
05-09-2023, 02:12 PM
This generation seems to equate mental health and drug addiction. Correlation does not imply causation.
Some people just like to get high. There are consequences to their choices, and chemical dependency is one of them.
Tax dollars should not be used to enable these addicts to congregate and use the drugs that got them into their situation.

suntan
05-09-2023, 02:13 PM
Are they vaccinated and wearing masks? It's all good then. We're all in this together.

ThePenIsMightier
05-09-2023, 02:33 PM
I don’t think we’ve ever locked them up. Not until they do something extreme like get stabby anyways, so just a small number. Anything else is catch and release.

We don't, but Americans have and the thread seems to be talking about both countries.

"Minor drug offenders fill your prisons,
You don't even flinch."

https://youtu.be/yM2wO6eQdns

suntan
05-09-2023, 03:52 PM
They're not hurting anyone right? That's the driving philosophy.

vengie
05-09-2023, 04:22 PM

Ahem....

https://globalnews.ca/news/9682559/police-update-woman-child-stabbed-southeast-edmonton-friday/

jutes
05-09-2023, 04:22 PM
This generation seems to equate mental health and drug addiction. Correlation does not imply causation.
Some people just like to get high. There are consequences to their choices, and chemical dependency is one of them.
Tax dollars should not be used to enable these addicts to congregate and use the drugs that got them into their situation.

Seems like society in general can’t cope with the oh-so-hard life in the western world. We have it so tough here with all our freedoms, safety and access to wealth.

dj_rice
05-09-2023, 04:29 PM
What city was it Seattle or San Fran where the city came up with an idea to let home-owners open up their homes to let the homeless stay in? How did that pan out

suntan
05-09-2023, 04:30 PM
Ahem....

https://globalnews.ca/news/9682559/police-update-woman-child-stabbed-southeast-edmonton-friday/

Liberals: la la la la la nothing is happening.

dj_rice
05-09-2023, 04:32 PM

https://globalnews.ca/video/8852790/edmonton-auto-body-shop-owner-grieves-employee-who-was-killed

This shop is located across the street from a homeless shelter in Chinatown. The homeless guy just waltzed into the business, and attacked the employee. The employee he killed was set to retire that year I believe. He also went down a block and killed another elderly Asian. Looking for money.

suntan
05-09-2023, 04:42 PM
https://globalnews.ca/video/8852790/edmonton-auto-body-shop-owner-grieves-employee-who-was-killed

This shop is located across the street from a homeless shelter in Chinatown. The employee he killed was set to retire that year I believe. He also went down a block and killed another elderly Asian. Looking for money.

Liberals: la la la la la nothing is happening.

max_boost
05-09-2023, 05:04 PM
we used to "lock" them up. The mental hospitals were quasi detention centers that would provide a place for mentally ill to reside, work, socialize etc. Then most of those spaces were shuttered and the residents ended up on the streets.

Can we bring that back ? :nut:

jutes
05-09-2023, 05:13 PM

killramos
05-09-2023, 05:23 PM
May not be a popular opinion. But I have next to no issue with locking up the dangerous mentally ill people.

ExtraSlow
05-09-2023, 05:28 PM
1975 musta been wild.

ThePenIsMightier
05-09-2023, 05:42 PM
May not be a popular opinion. But I have next to no issue with locking up the dangerous mentally ill people.

I would tend to lean more that way, too. It's very expensive, though, so I don't think it's much about saving money.

jutes
05-09-2023, 06:31 PM

Public service can only employ so many…

killramos
05-09-2023, 08:52 PM
I would tend to lean more that way, too. It's very expensive, though, so I don't think it's much about saving money.

One of the few forms of government spending I have no issue with.

kertejud2
05-09-2023, 09:28 PM

Always the losers that promote the pro-tax policies.

spike98
05-10-2023, 07:54 AM

Utilize the prison labor to produce goods to compete with the cheap chinese labour. Sell "Made in Canada" goods for profit.

I know it sounds like a labour camp, but its not a labour camp, i swear.

Kloubek
05-10-2023, 07:58 AM
We went to San Fran about 5 years ago, and it smelled like piss everywhere you went, and they pitch tents wherever they feel like it.

On my last trip to Vancouver, I agree that it looks like things are getting worse. Well, not necessarily "worse", but more spread out and harder to avoid.

ExtraSlow
05-10-2023, 08:01 AM
Labour camp prison should be optional, but nicer. Wyoming (I think) used to sell prisoners handicrafts like hat bands etc. Western stuff like that.

suntan
05-10-2023, 08:07 AM
Call it a labour party. Everybody likes a party.

tonytiger55
05-10-2023, 11:42 AM
I did the Pacific drive down the coast last year. I stopped in Portland twice and then Seattle.

Portland should be renamed Poorland. It was a culture shock to me.
Most of the vehicles were older. Houses looked tired. You could see homeless people. I was driving a new SUV. So I was getting a bit freaked as I did not want to be a target. Sketchy people here and there.
We stopped at a Japanese fusion restaurant. I talked to the waitress and asked how her day was going. She was shocked and said nobody had ever asked how she was doing. She looked like she was about to cry.

We stayed in a inner city farm. It had a outdoor bath and eco toilet. Basically you shit in a sand filled bucket. I did not see the point. I told my girlfriend that it was a way for middle class liberals to pay to feel at one with the poor and to smell their privilege. My girlfriend at the time laughed. I had to explain to her my parents took me to India in 1986. In my mums village we had to go shit in a field. Why I would pay to experience that again? I also highlighted to her that my friends/families in India have western style toilets there now. Not the old toilet in the corner. But whole bathrooms that are on par with western glossy magazines. Why would anyone with East Indian or Asian background go back to shitting in a bucket?
I said lets play a game. Try and spot the East Indian or Asian homeless person. It made my girlfriend think and laugh at my silly comment. Then suddenly she paused with a serious face all wide eyed. The reality of what I said hit her hard.
I felt guilty. The fact that she was Asian too maybe made it worse. I tried to comfort her by giving her extra sushi at dinner and buying her coffee from those coffee huts that were everywhere. It was too late the damage was done. Her perception of reality had changed forever.

Generally I saw lots of people in the 20's that had not moved beyond the teenage rebel phase. Then you had a older people that looked run down, fedup and depressed. They looked liked they regretted their life choice of being a liberal but refused to give on the dream despite living in a shithole.

Anyway, the drive down the coast was good. But everything was run down. I mean everything. Lots of old people. They looked like the remnants of the people who moved to the west coast in the 60's/70s and took too many drugs. Those who did not overdose or die were the old zombies that remained.

Seattle was just strange. Sketchy people. After growing up in London my spider senses were growing crazy. Just little things, strange people eyeballing me walking past, Feeling more protective of my girflriend....things that I did when growing up in London.
Also lots of homeless people lining up for the library. I went to use the bathrooms and the toilets had half doors. I presumed to deter from people taking drugs or overdosing. Either that or Seattle had a epidemic of people dying while taking a shit.

I stopped at a gas station and just when I finished filling up I was getting hassled by sketchy homeless folk. Our car had everything, our passports, money etc. I locked the doors..turned to my girlfriend and said we are getting the fuck out of this shithole.. I threw the CRV in sports mode and blasted out of the city. It like a escape scene from the walking dead. Instead of zombies, it was far left liberals chasing us.

Fun side note, gas was more expensive than Canada and everything had so much sugar in it. I was expecting everyone to be driving chevvys and domestic crapboxes. I was surprised to see a lot of people driving Toyotas.

That road trip highlighted the USA (or the west coast at least) was a third world country.

Manhattan
05-10-2023, 12:12 PM
^

Americans cities are a lot more suburbanized vs Canada. The 'real' Seattle or wealth at least is nowhere near DT Seattle its in Bellevue/Redmond. Real SF is in Palo Also/Los Altos. Beaverton not Portland. Nobody really goes DT LA except for Laker games. Inner cities have deteriorated partially because of this suburbanization. They're different worlds.

Manhattan
05-10-2023, 12:20 PM
Just add that Canada is the third world country (or at least one level removed) in comparison to US especially in the west. Tech on the west coast is generating an insane amount of wealth for people. Don't let your local bias and experience from crumbling inner cities fool you.

Xtrema
05-10-2023, 01:19 PM
^

Americans cities are a lot more suburbanized vs Canada. The 'real' Seattle or wealth at least is nowhere near DT Seattle its in Bellevue/Redmond. Real SF is in Palo Also/Los Altos. Beaverton not Portland. Nobody really goes DT LA except for Laker games. Inner cities have deteriorated partially because of this suburbanization. They're different worlds.

DT San Diego (at least my recollection before pandemic) is way better than LA/SF. La Jolla is down right amazing for a city on the mainland.

tonytiger55
05-10-2023, 01:23 PM
^

Just add that Canada is the third world country (or at least one level removed) in comparison to US especially in the west. Tech on the west coast is generating an insane amount of wealth for people. Don't let your local bias and experience from crumbling inner cities fool you.

I stayed on Mercer Island in Seattle too. I stayed in some decentish places in Portland. I know the difference.
Perhaps a better point is the distribution of wealth. Im not just comparing just to Canada. UK and India gets thrown into that mix too.
Tech does create a lot of wealth. I don't disagree on that. The point is culture and infrastructure. What as a society/community do you do with that wealth?

Homelessness does not just happen. There are different stages. In the UK before someone gets to that stage, the NHS the national health service will have services. The local council will help house people. There is some sort of safety net so you don't fall through. If you do there are opportunies to get back up. Its not the best service. But its something. Ive seen it happen to my family and friends. But the USA has nothing. Once you fall, it is hard to get back up.

Xtrema
05-10-2023, 01:29 PM
Homelessness does not just happen. There are different stages. In the UK before someone gets to that stage, the NHS the national health service will have services. The local council will help house people. There is some sort of safety net so you don't fall through. If you do there are opportunies to get back up. Its not the best service. But its something. Ive seen it happen to my family and friends. But the USA has nothing. Once you fall, it is hard to get back up.

That's the biggest difference between US and rest of the world. But given how the politics are there, not surprised.

Drugs just supercharged the problem.

Sentry
05-10-2023, 01:35 PM
I threw the CRV in sports mode and blasted out of the city.
The whole post was an actual good read but this made me laugh :rofl:

ZenOps
05-10-2023, 01:36 PM
If you ask me, they didn't subdivide enough usable raw farmland. 1 million families at 160 acres was fine for 1862, but with 350 million citizens you are basically getting down to China levels, where a farmer works 8 acres of field rice - just enough to feed a family and a couple cows (roughly low 5-digit sometimes 4-digit income)

There is an argument that before you bring a NBA player to 10-digit salary, a white US farmer should not be heading to 4-digit (which they are)

The bigger problem actually being water, but thats a different take. A house in San Fran being $1.4 mil which has stabilized a little bit.

If the intent is a $10 loaf of bread and $1 per kwh, then maybe this is all a planned move. China going the other direction. $2,000 for a brand new and capable electric truck.

suntan
05-10-2023, 01:44 PM
That's the biggest difference between US and rest of the world. But given how the politics are there, not surprised.

Drugs just supercharged the problem.

Explain Canada then.

Buster
05-10-2023, 01:59 PM
I did the Pacific drive down the coast last year. I stopped in Portland twice and then Seattle.

Portland should be renamed Poorland. It was a culture shock to me.
Most of the vehicles were older. Houses looked tired. You could see homeless people. I was driving a new SUV. So I was getting a bit freaked as I did not want to be a target. Sketchy people here and there.
We stopped at a Japanese fusion restaurant. I talked to the waitress and asked how her day was going. She was shocked and said nobody had ever asked how she was doing. She looked like she was about to cry.

We stayed in a inner city farm. It had a outdoor bath and eco toilet. Basically you shit in a sand filled bucket. I did not see the point. I told my girlfriend that it was a way for middle class liberals to pay to feel at one with the poor and to smell their privilege. My girlfriend at the time laughed. I had to explain to her my parents took me to India in 1986. In my mums village we had to go shit in a field. Why I would pay to experience that again? I also highlighted to her that my friends/families in India have western style toilets there now. Not the old toilet in the corner. But whole bathrooms that are on par with western glossy magazines. Why would anyone with East Indian or Asian background go back to shitting in a bucket?
I said lets play a game. Try and spot the East Indian or Asian homeless person. It made my girlfriend think and laugh at my silly comment. Then suddenly she paused with a serious face all wide eyed. The reality of what I said hit her hard.
I felt guilty. The fact that she was Asian too maybe made it worse. I tried to comfort her by giving her extra sushi at dinner and buying her coffee from those coffee huts that were everywhere. It was too late the damage was done. Her perception of reality had changed forever.

Generally I saw lots of people in the 20's that had not moved beyond the teenage rebel phase. Then you had a older people that looked run down, fedup and depressed. They looked liked they regretted their life choice of being a liberal but refused to give on the dream despite living in a shithole.

Anyway, the drive down the coast was good. But everything was run down. I mean everything. Lots of old people. They looked like the remnants of the people who moved to the west coast in the 60's/70s and took too many drugs. Those who did not overdose or die were the old zombies that remained.

Seattle was just strange. Sketchy people. After growing up in London my spider senses were growing crazy. Just little things, strange people eyeballing me walking past, Feeling more protective of my girflriend....things that I did when growing up in London.
Also lots of homeless people lining up for the library. I went to use the bathrooms and the toilets had half doors. I presumed to deter from people taking drugs or overdosing. Either that or Seattle had a epidemic of people dying while taking a shit.

I stopped at a gas station and just when I finished filling up I was getting hassled by sketchy homeless folk. Our car had everything, our passports, money etc. I locked the doors..turned to my girlfriend and said we are getting the fuck out of this shithole.. I threw the CRV in sports mode and blasted out of the city. It like a escape scene from the walking dead. Instead of zombies, it was far left liberals chasing us.

Fun side note, gas was more expensive than Canada and everything had so much sugar in it. I was expecting everyone to be driving chevvys and domestic crapboxes. I was surprised to see a lot of people driving Toyotas.

That road trip highlighted the USA (or the west coast at least) was a third world country.

I feel the same when people say they are going camping.

Xtrema
05-10-2023, 02:45 PM
Explain Canada then.

Hasting has always been bad but Fentanyl has made it way worse. Then add a housing crisis on top.

Every city in the world has skid rows. Even Osaka. But the lack of access to drug make it less of a problem.

jutes
05-10-2023, 03:02 PM
BC has always been bad, but that shit is creeping into the interior too. Don't know what Kelowna/Vernon look like, probably like Vancouver, but Kamloops has gotten worse for sure.

max_boost
05-10-2023, 03:12 PM
I feel the same when people say they are going camping.

Where you pay to be homeless. It fascinates me lol

suntan
05-10-2023, 03:14 PM
Hasting has always been bad but Fentanyl has made it way worse. Then add a housing crisis on top.

Every city in the world has skid rows. Even Osaka. But the lack of access to drug make it less of a problem.

Someone said it earlier, the fent is coming from China.

max_boost
05-10-2023, 03:18 PM

So revenge for the opium wars
China never forgets is that right

Xtrema
05-10-2023, 03:20 PM

Also FDA approved.

So revenge for the opium wars
China never forgets is that right

Plus it's fun to watch the same people preaching about human rights take them away in order to govern a country.

suntan
05-10-2023, 03:27 PM
Also FDA approved.

Well yeah. It works quite well as a painkiller. It is effective in very tiny doses which is a good thing because it means it's hard to get addicted to.

I've had fentanyl at the hospital.

Dose makes the poison.

The Cosworth
05-11-2023, 08:49 AM
BC has always been bad, but that shit is creeping into the interior too. Don't know what Kelowna/Vernon look like, probably like Vancouver, but Kamloops has gotten worse for sure.

Was there last weekend, when I lived there in 2007 there was a lot of drug / homless problems. Today; it is crazy the tent cities that exist. I was shocked.

SJW
05-11-2023, 09:14 AM
Was there last weekend, when I lived there in 2007 there was a lot of drug / homless problems. Today; it is crazy the tent cities that exist. I was shocked.

My parents live in Kelowna. It's almost a lost cause now. I can't even bring my kids to the public beach.

phreezee
05-11-2023, 09:21 AM
Went to a talk with the CPS this week and you can report encampments and they come and dismantle them. Glad they don't turn a blind eye here.

Buster
05-11-2023, 09:29 AM
My parents live in Kelowna. It's almost a lost cause now. I can't even bring my kids to the public beach.

Kelowna has always been trashy.

SJW
05-11-2023, 09:32 AM

It's literally the worst. I tend to just go to the lake in my boat and leave all the undesirables on land. Catch kokanee and take the kids tubing when it gets too hot. I don't cross the bridge from west kelowna any more. It's really sad.

The Cosworth
05-11-2023, 09:42 AM

It's literally the worst. I tend to just go to the lake in my boat and leave all the undesirables on land. Catch kokanee and take the kids tubing when it gets too hot. I don't cross the bridge from west kelowna any more. It's really sad.

I always felt very uncomfortable in Kelowna, almost as if I were in a white Dodge Ram with white Pit Vipers in California. Vernon, on the other hand, felt very redneck and backward to me. Even though I wanted to enjoy living there, as I had some great friends still there, a good job (for BC standards), and a beautiful area to live in, I didn't miss it when I went back there this weekend.

suntan
05-11-2023, 09:55 AM
Buster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dj0kWQPPBis

ThePenIsMightier
05-11-2023, 10:07 AM
"Coastal BC - Now Featuring KELOWNA!"

What's the Mar equivalent for Geography?

Buster
05-11-2023, 10:34 AM
Buster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dj0kWQPPBis

this is basically kelowna.

Is as true today as it was 11 years ago.

Manhattan
05-11-2023, 10:47 AM
Nice weather cities will always attract the worst people. If you're not gonna do anything with your life why not waste in a beautiful place.

ThePenIsMightier
05-11-2023, 10:48 AM
Mods plz make thread title "kELoWnA mEgA"...

I've never had trouble, there. There are more losers on the beach than I'd prefer, but not silly. It's worth it to watch the shaved apes try to launch/retrieve a boat from their rig rockets at the Water Street Boat Launch.
Is the giant HA Clubhouse still over on Ellis?
Remember when a biker got murdered directly in front of the casino in that major busy area? Pepperidge Farm remembers...

There's infinitely too many dogs allowed in restaurants & shit in Kelowna. That's my beef.

littledan
05-11-2023, 10:54 AM

Would like to see people argue how this is "harm reduction"

The Cosworth
05-11-2023, 11:12 AM
Mods plz make thread title "kELoWnA mEgA"...

I've never had trouble, there. There are more losers on the beach than I'd prefer, but not silly. It's worth it to watch the shaved apes try to launch/retrieve a boat from their rig rockets at the Water Street Boat Launch.
Is the giant HA Clubhouse still over on Ellis?
Remember when a biker got murdered directly in front of the casino in that major busy area? Pepperidge Farm remembers...

There's infinitely too many dogs allowed in restaurants & shit in Kelowna. That's my beef.

I think they just shut down both the HA clubhouses in BC. Also Bacon getting shot was in Penticton I thought.

Same poop different pile.

suntan
05-11-2023, 11:26 AM

Would like to see people argue how this is "harm reduction"
Like with virtually all other issues, politicians are morons.