PDA

View Full Version : I Hate My Job!!!

Weapon_R
06-05-2002, 12:56 PM
I hate my job. Why? Because MS WORD is my enemy. I do all my word processing on this demonic software and I hate it because everytime I need to type something, these little unknown characters come onto the page to show me how many tab spaces i've used, the beginning of a new paragraph, etc.. No one here knows how to get rid of them, and no one else has to deal with the little bastards:guns:

They honestly ruin my day! So annoying. My biggest computer pet peeve!

Superesc
06-05-2002, 01:00 PM
my enemy is PowerPoint. :banghead:

kenny
06-05-2002, 01:02 PM
Goto Tools -> Options -> View -> Formatting Marks

and set it to whatever you want. I am guessing you want to uncheck everything. By default it is unchecked, looks like someone changed your settings. Enjoy. :thumbsup:

Fluidic
06-05-2002, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by Weapon_R
I hate my job. Why? Because MS WORD is my enemy. I do all my word processing on this demonic software and I hate it because everytime I need to type something, these little unknown characters come onto the page to show me how many tab spaces i've used, the beginning of a new paragraph, etc.. No one here knows how to get rid of them, and no one else has to deal with the little bastards:guns:

They honestly ruin my day! So annoying. My biggest computer pet peeve!

Holy non computer user Batman!! LOL

Peter

Weapon_R
06-05-2002, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by Fluidic Digital

Holy non computer user Batman!! LOL

Peter

Thanks Kenny - Nope, not totally clueless to computers, but I really don't know what default setting to look for to uncheck it. I don't really know what those "pointers" are actually called.