PDA

View Full Version : saturday night races

aboveandbeyond
10-06-2002, 03:44 AM
well i decided to go to these and they were pretty gay if you ask me.....but i did get in 2 runs over the course of driving from place to place...the first one was against a 2001 civic...he had intake exaust and pullys....i beat him off the line and up to about 70kmh but then he pulled and then at about 120 we should it odwn he was approx. 1 car lenth ahead of me...and the second was agianst a 95ish celica gt...man i dont think i have ever had a closer race....i honestly couldnt tell you who won...if any of these drivers are on here props to you both.....:D

RX-7_TWINTURBO
10-06-2002, 03:51 AM
:thumbsdow bullshits is bullshit :thumbsdow

Dont waste your time man ....spend the 20 bucks and go to racecity

at least you'll be safe from all the other 16 year old idiots out there

shadowz
10-06-2002, 04:01 AM
Originally posted by RX-7_TWINTURBO

Very true its so dumb to race there not to mention even show up. Keep it off the street go to race city

2000impreza
10-06-2002, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by aboveandbeyond
well i decided to go to these and they were pretty gay if you ask me.....but i did get in 2 runs over the course of driving from place to place...the first one was against a 2001 civic...he had intake exaust and pullys....i beat him off the line and up to about 70kmh but then he pulled and then at about 120 we should it odwn he was approx. 1 car lenth ahead of me...and the second was agianst a 95ish celica gt...man i dont think i have ever had a closer race....i honestly couldnt tell you who won...if any of these drivers are on here props to you both.....:D

if they are so gay then why do you go? unless......:confused:

the funny thing is aboveand beyond = ME VS YOU

SmelltheRubber
10-06-2002, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by 2000impreza
the funny thing is aboveand beyond = ME VS YOU

AHHHHHHHH! Busted!

ninjak84
10-06-2002, 03:22 PM
:rolleyes:

bart
10-06-2002, 03:46 PM

whatever man, race city is gay. nobody goes there anymore, except the people who race. last time i went, there were like 10 people in the stands.

i'm sticking with bullshits.

szw
10-06-2002, 03:50 PM
nobody goes there anymore, except the people who race...

hahaha what do want? A bunch of 14-16 year olds cheering you on?? Oh wait, you do

bart
10-06-2002, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by szw

hahaha what do want? A bunch of 14-16 year olds cheering you on?? Oh wait, you do

ok, whatever, goto race city!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scared of getting busted? lmfao!

max_boost
10-06-2002, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by suffeks

whatever man, race city is gay. nobody goes there anymore, except the people who race. last time i went, there were like 10 people in the stands.

i'm sticking with bullshits.

dude, your so gay:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

bart
10-06-2002, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by max_boost

:thumbsup:

howcome you have a car in your sig? is that yours? noooooooooooo, or you just have a dream. ahaha

gpomp
10-06-2002, 04:48 PM

howcome you have a car in your sig? is that yours? noooooooooooo, or you just have a dream. ahaha

I think you should:
http://manifestation.org/~ill/images/funny/juice.jpg

2000impreza
10-06-2002, 04:51 PM
lol. funny. :rofl:

shadowz
10-06-2002, 05:03 PM

Actually he has a car just like that with the same kit and everything so I wouldnt talk

importadrenelin
10-06-2002, 05:38 PM
The Billshits are ghey.
Listen to everyone when they say go to Race City, the BS's are why people get killed and cops target sport compact cars for tickets.
High 5 for being smart:(

Joe Malms
10-06-2002, 06:03 PM

amen to that
Suffeks is a chach.

aboveandbeyond
10-06-2002, 07:17 PM
honestly guys i am not going to bullshits anymore..ill gladly pay the 20bux to stay off the street and at least i know if im getting better too.....

James
10-06-2002, 07:44 PM
man honestly bullshits are for people who "think" they have fast cars not for people who actually spend money to get "real" fast cars....and if you would think why go and risk losing your licence while you can go and pay 20 bux to have just as much fun....unless you drive a tempo which you prolly do .....smarten up

Uhhhh. yet U go to the Bullshits!!:confused: ....And Tempo's are the Shit!!!:bigpimp: ( my Winter Car:D )

James
10-06-2002, 07:55 PM
man i went like twice....i dont go everytime james so shut up...do you remember our secret burger from a&w james???

What are u talking about??:confused: :dunno: pm me.

bart
10-06-2002, 08:20 PM
listen people, whatever, i choose to go to bullshits, its more entertaining. if you havent been there lately, its a little more organized now, we have like 10 look outs all around, so nothing will happen.

i hate race city because i have to wait like 30 mins before each time i can race, here, i go when i feel like it.

RX-7_TWINTURBO
10-06-2002, 08:25 PM
listen people, whatever, i choose to go to bullshits, its more entertaining. if you havent been there lately, its a little more organized now, we have like 10 look outs all around, so nothing will happen.

i hate race city because i have to wait like 30 mins before each time i can race, here, i go when i feel like it.

"confessions of a gay boy "

do you go to impress the 14 year old race sluts ?

cocoabrova
10-06-2002, 08:32 PM

:rofl: :rofl: :werd:

CalgarySS
10-06-2002, 08:34 PM
Keep it at the track. Period.

Audi Kid
10-06-2002, 08:42 PM
suffeks........you diggin a hole...........:banghead:

bart
10-06-2002, 08:59 PM

no, i go because i save $20 and that covers my fuel for the month. :rofl: :rofl:

i guess you go because it makes no diff to you.

Redlyne_mr2
10-06-2002, 09:00 PM

ahhhh race sluts..now thats one thing I miss about the illegals...be honest guys cause I know some of you have hit it too:poosie: :bigpimp: :devil: :devil: :devil:

RX-7_TWINTURBO
10-06-2002, 09:02 PM
$20 bucks covers your fuel for the month ??????
last time i checked, it was just plain dumb to take a scooter on the deerfoot

bart
10-06-2002, 09:04 PM
$20 bucks covers your fuel for the month ??????
last time i checked, it was just plain dumb to take a scooter on the deerfoot

look at my sig. :bigpimp: TDI

but then you'll ask, why bother going to race in a tdi? i dunno. :nut:

cocoabrova
10-06-2002, 09:07 PM
but then you'll ask, why bother going to race in a tdi? i dunno. :nut:

Actually I'd ask, "Why the fuck would you take your BRAND-NEW TDI to BS?" :banghead: :thumbsdow :confused:

Originally posted by suffeks look at my sig. :bigpimp: TDI[/B]

It's called an avatar :thumbsup: :werd:

max_boost
10-06-2002, 09:12 PM

Dude, you are indeed gay......going to bullshit hanging out with 16year old boyz and racing your TDI

:rofl: :rofl: You are so cool dawg!:werd:

Anyway, I'm not dreaming, my bodyshop is putting on that bodykit/painted mouldings/sport mirrors on tuesday morning:love:

HRD2PLZ
10-06-2002, 09:24 PM
You coming to the 403 meet Wednesday then max_boost? I wanna see your car! Its gonna look so :bigpimp: :drool: :love: :thumbsup: :hitit:

redline_13000
10-06-2002, 09:58 PM
cant wait to see ur car max:thumbsup:

bart
10-06-2002, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by cocoabrova

It's called an avatar :thumbsup: :werd:

whats called an avatar? nooooooo, an avatar is a pic under your nickname, ok!!!!!!! i dont have one. i guess i should of said 'look at my profile.'

oh max, you have those rims too? if you do, my bad, if not, ....:poosie:

Hakkola
10-06-2002, 10:10 PM
Yeah, Max, that's gonna be awesome, i met you before but i don't think i saw your car, next time i'll be sure to check it out.

I wish i could get a body kit for my car. WALD, man, that'd be awesome.

How long is it gonna take them to put on?

boi-alien
10-06-2002, 10:26 PM

actually, he's got the car, his kit and rims and everything are being put on and will be ready within the week... so.... SHUT UP!

bart
10-06-2002, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by crxboi

actually, he's got the car, his kit and rims and everything are being put on and will be ready within the week... so.... SHUT UP!

i know he's got the car, i think i seen it already

92 Teg-B18A
10-06-2002, 11:28 PM

nah man he's actually smart, street racing is stupid and dangerous hands down

Impreza
10-07-2002, 12:06 AM
i dont get it, u say bullshits is gay(and it is) and then u say u get in 2 runs?!?!? wtf!?!?!? if ur gonna race, take it to the track, we dont need ppl like u and me_vs_you to ruin things for everyone, since laws and the popo are becoming more strict, you guys are only making it worst, most of the ppl here are car enthusiasts and dont go to bullshits, if u r serious about ur car and racing, take it to the track and keep it off the street....PLEASE!

infamous
10-07-2002, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by Impreza

i dont get it, u say bullshits is gay(and it is) and then u say u get in 2 runs?!?!? wtf!?!?!? if ur gonna race, take it to the track, we dont need ppl like u and me_vs_you to ruin things for everyone, since laws and the popo are becoming more strict, you guys are only making it worst, most of the ppl here are car enthusiasts and dont go to bullshits, if u r serious about ur car and racing, take it to the track and keep it off the street....PLEASE!

very true...i am never going to bs again...oh yeah, incase you didn't read the other thread, me_vs_you is aboveandbeyond....:rofl:

Impreza
10-07-2002, 12:14 AM

whats called an avatar? nooooooo, an avatar is a pic under your nickname, ok!!!!!!! i dont have one. i guess i should of said 'look at my profile.'

sit down and stfu!!! who cares if he has the rims or not?? it doesnt make a difference, he has a bmw!!! many of us have sigs with cars that we like or dream of having, theres nothing wrong with that, in max_boost's case, he actually has the car...props to him!!

RSeXy
10-07-2002, 12:22 AM

no doubt! do us all a favor and think before you type. little kids need to learn when to stfu.

2000impreza
10-07-2002, 12:23 AM

actually yes i am scared of being busted..... i don't find any joy in getting stupid exhaust tickets or have the cops search my car............ i've only been to race city once this year. i would rather race there then at BS. if you aren't scared of cops then by all means go down there...... but if you get busted don't bitch and complain.....

ancient
10-07-2002, 12:46 AM
Never been to those Saturday night races, Don't think I ever will go.

REdOX
10-07-2002, 06:57 AM
Originally posted by ancient
Never been to those Saturday night races, Don't think I ever will go.

Same here... I don't even know where they are anymore.

lammer
10-07-2002, 08:31 AM
is suffeks the kid that used to drive that taxi, and thought he was the bomb?

max_boost
10-07-2002, 11:07 AM
Wheres the love?:love:
You guys are awesome, I'm starting to sound like FD:rofl: :rofl:

Fluidic
10-07-2002, 12:02 PM
Wheres the love?:love:
You guys are awesome, I'm starting to sound like FD:rofl: :rofl:

Thats a good thing Sam! :bigpimp:

HAHAHAHA

Peter

ninjak84
10-07-2002, 12:31 PM
my professor let me out early today, heres what i came up with:

so this stock 4 door sunfire and a stock TDI go to the races together. they decide to take their little brothers to fit in with the crowd there. then, they decide to get nuts. thats right baby, these 2 are gonna race it up! a 13 year old girl (hoping to hit puberty ANY day now) stands in front of them, and drops her Seventeen magazine to start the race. They're off!
neck and neck all the way until 4th, but after a tough 22 second 1/8 mile race, they both lose. thats right kiddies, no ones a winner in the bullsh*ts.

saying max_boost's car is crap doesnt score any points either.
oh yeah, and sunfire boy, i remember how you told everyone here to f*ck off. nice of you to come back and pretend like nothing happened though.

bart
10-07-2002, 03:07 PM
ahah thats right, since so many cars on this site are rice, you goto race city so you dont get ticked for having a coffee can, or being below your skid height, etc.

lmfao, whatever, this site is albertacars part 2.

bart
10-07-2002, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by ninjak84

saying max_boost's car is crap doesnt score any points either.

oh i said that? i just know him for having all sorts of cars in his pic he doesnt drive, but whatever makes his day.

rage2
10-07-2002, 03:22 PM
alright enough of this =).