PDA

View Full Version : Hot Wings

Frostiex
04-05-2004, 07:56 PM
Hi i was just wondering where i could get some good hot wings.... as in like really hot wings:dunno:

Strider
04-05-2004, 08:00 PM
regal beagle on center
i think they're called suicide, but i could be mixing it up with another place

EK 2.0
04-05-2004, 08:14 PM
Just go anywhere they have Frank's Red Hot in a bottle and douse man douse...

accordboi_02
04-05-2004, 11:18 PM
Bull & Finch

Try their volcano wings... you have to sign a waiver before they will serve them to you.
:)

Superesc
04-05-2004, 11:27 PM
I love KFC hotwings + rice. :D

MerfBall
04-06-2004, 07:55 AM
Bubblemania has the best wings. And they are hot.

nosegrindR
04-06-2004, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by MerfBall

yeah for sure, they're the biggest wings too.

roopi
04-06-2004, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by accordboi_02
Bull & Finch

Try their volcano wings... you have to sign a waiver before they will serve them to you.
:)

And what does this waiver actually say? :dunno:

Ben
04-06-2004, 10:27 AM

Originally posted by nosegrindR

yeah for sure, they're the biggest wings too.

You guys must never get out, cause Bubble Mania uses the smallest most broken beat up chicken wings i've found pretty much anywhere. I've been to bubble mania at least 20-30 times and had wings there every time, so this isn't a "one off" observation.

You want good quality wings, Monday Nights at Limericks (kilkenny in the north has them too) are probably among the best. each wing is 3-4 times the size of those bubble mania ones and they dont take half an hour to come.

Black Swan and Woodys also use cheap substandard wings. :thumbsdow

phat97yukon
04-06-2004, 11:26 AM
EDDIE BO DEANS..... those are probolythe hottest wings ive ever tasted in my life, my face was numb all night after eatin some :eek: :thumbsup:

ecstasy_civic
04-06-2004, 11:34 AM
Ed's.
Its off 4th street downtown I believe.

AWESOME full meaty wings.
they have some extremely hot ones too:barf:

RSeXy
04-06-2004, 11:36 AM
Bubblemania wings are so gross. Why do I keep going back? haha...dammit.

MerfBall
04-06-2004, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by Ben

You guys must never get out, cause Bubble Mania uses the smallest most broken beat up chicken wings i've found pretty much anywhere. I've been to bubble mania at least 20-30 times and had wings there every time, so this isn't a "one off" observation.

You want good quality wings, Monday Nights at Limericks (kilkenny in the north has them too) are probably among the best. each wing is 3-4 times the size of those bubble mania ones and they dont take half an hour to come.

Black Swan and Woodys also use cheap substandard wings. :thumbsdow

Only on Monday nights? so the rest of the nites they use "cheap substandard wings"?

Ya I dont get out much and I have yet to go anywhere that has wings as hot as Bubblemania's. I'm not big on the big wings though, I like all the msg and other artificial flavors on the skins :D Besides big chickens usually means more chemicals injected for growth, I can do without the estrogen :P

Juliet's wings across the street aren't bad either but nowhere close to as hot.

RSeXy
04-06-2004, 11:48 AM

Ya I dont get out much and I have yet to go anywhere that has wings as hot as Bubblemania's. I'm not big on the big wings though, I like all the msg and other artificial flavors on the skins :D

:thumbsup:

Their hot wings make my lips go numb for hours. They use that hot chilli oil or something.

SpoonEK9@STRD
04-06-2004, 01:25 PM
Bubblemania - Super hots are just stupid, you will have burning shit for days. Even there hots are 10+ times hotter than a franks hot sauce wing.

ZorroAMG
04-06-2004, 01:42 PM
Hottest by far are the 3 Alarm wings at the Hose and Hound pub in Inglewood. Fucking stupid hot, if you ask me....

lam-boy
04-06-2004, 01:48 PM
you guys ever try the Nuclear Wing at Lets Wing? (Lets wing is gone now i donw know where they are. and so are the nuclear wings)

Ajay
04-06-2004, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by roopi

And what does this waiver actually say? :dunno:

That you won't hold them responsible if you have high blood pressure, ulcers or anything else that could make you sick by eating those wings. They only cost $3 for 6 wings but they look like they've been scorched by Satan himself.

I have a friend who did all six cause me and another friend said we'de give him $20 from each of us if he did it. He did it and the next day he was complaining when he peed it burned. Pretty harsh when hot wings can emulate a STD! :eek:

nosegrindR
04-06-2004, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by SpoonEK9
Bubblemania - Super hots are just stupid, you will have burning shit for days. Even there hots are 10+ times hotter than a franks hot sauce wing.

AHAHAHA:rofl:
ben's right, the wings do take forever to come and they always seem to come cold...

but the have bubbletea at the same time, how can you go wrong there?? you can have firey shits, and puke up your bubbles:barf:

accordboi_02
04-06-2004, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
Hottest by far are the 3 Alarm wings at the Hose and Hound pub in Inglewood. Fucking stupid hot, if you ask me....

Oh man, those are nothing!
I regularly have Arsonist's Delight Buffalo & Jamaican Jerk wings there... nothing compared to Bull & Finch or Eddie Bo Deans for that matter!

IntegraG2
04-06-2004, 03:23 PM
Killkenny's has good wings.....

Dope Dealer
04-07-2004, 07:48 AM
I don't know about super hot wings but I like Kilkenny's, Schanks, Joeys and BP's wings...

Frostiex
04-07-2004, 08:24 PM
So where is the "bull and finch".... Getting you to sign a waiver sounds pretty crazy.......:D :D :D

SpoonEK9@STRD
04-08-2004, 12:40 AM
for actual hot wings you gotta goto a asain joint, white people dont know what hot is heheh

Ben
04-08-2004, 01:14 AM
I've never understood what it is about people and having to have the hottest wings? Personally I prefer them to actually have meat on them and be able to taste them without burning my face off...thats no fun.

SpoonEK9@STRD
04-08-2004, 12:06 PM
yeah but for some people its the taste, the hotness doesnt bother some of us...

cbr600rr
04-08-2004, 03:00 PM
yeah, the volcano wings from bull and finch is F$%$%$% crazy...
I would never eat one of those wings again. Maybe it's just that I can't handle hotness...but I'm serious, those are the most hottest wings I ever tried...though I haven't tried those other places you guys mentioned...

accordboi_02
04-08-2004, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Frostiex
So where is the "bull and finch".... Getting you to sign a waiver sounds pretty crazy.......:D :D :D

If you take 14st to Southland Drive it's the first pub on your right hand side; right before Elbow Dr... I believe there's also one down MacLeod closer to Shawnessey.

3G
04-08-2004, 05:05 PM
Forget hot where can you get some meaty, good flavoured wings?

accordboi_02
04-08-2004, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by Mx6GtTurbo
Forget hot where can you get some meaty, good flavoured wings?

If cost doesn't bother you, I really really like the wings at Montana's/Kelsey's.

If you want wing night prices, I'm partial to Kilkennys on Mondays and Hose & Hound on Wed.

BebeAphrodite
04-08-2004, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by Ben
smallest most broken beat up chicken wings

HA HA HA HA
that's the funniest description of wings that I've heard of

and as for Bubblemania having hot wings, even if you ask for extra hot it just has a mild taste... and same as Ben, this isn't a one time experience, it's everytime I go I get the extra hot because they're never hot.

Sopranos (lounge site) has some super hot wings.

BloodBaneZXY
04-09-2004, 01:27 PM
Make your own hot wings, just add Blairs 3 AM sauce, It's like 200 dollars a bottle, and you have to sign a waiver as well. A quarter of a teaspoon is PLENTY for a gallon of wings. (or so I read in maxim)

THE GOVERNATOR
04-09-2004, 04:14 PM
hehehe one word HOOTERS.

you can get the suicide sauce for them. itsgot some kick to it