PDA

View Full Version : The (relationship) Ladder Theory

rage2
04-07-2004, 01:58 PM
http://www.intellectualwhores.com/masterladder.html

It's quite a long read, but from my experiences in life, it's pretty much hit it dead on. Maybe all the chicks I knew were shallow lol. In high school, I developed some similar theories such as Topping out the Ladder, and Ladder Disparity (marry an ugly chick and get away with anything), but this guy just explained everything to an awesome detail. Must read (if you have the time)!

Hakkola
04-07-2004, 02:08 PM
Hahah, wicked read, I'm about half way through, so true.

GingeRRRBeef
04-07-2004, 02:14 PM
hahahahah

http://www.intellectualwhores.com/images/womanratingv2.jpg http://www.intellectualwhores.com/images/manrating.jpg

legendboy
04-07-2004, 02:15 PM
I prefer this reasoning lol

http://www.nomarriage.com/fd.html

SinisterProbeGt
04-07-2004, 02:19 PM
wow long read

But informative:thumbsup:

Statistics on educated women and marriage.
60+% of college graduates are now women and it'll be 66+% in 5 years.
Educated women only marry men who are at least as educated/successful as them.
A large percentage of educated men (25-50%) either do not want a family at all or will only marry uneducated/stay-home type women or foreign women, etc.
So out of 100 graduates we have 60 women and 40 men. 10-20 out of these 40 men will not marry any one of the 60 women. That means that there is 1 eligible man for every 2 women if you estimate very conservatively, or more realistically close to 1 man to 3 women.

Melinda
04-07-2004, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by SinisterProbeGt
That means that there is 1 eligible man for every 2 women if you estimate very conservatively, or more realistically close to 1 man to 3 women.
So what are you complaining about? :rofl:

Hilarious read, I've heard of the ladder theory before, now it's all explained! Good post :thumbsup:

1badPT
04-07-2004, 02:48 PM
I didn't check out the link, but if its the ladder theory I'm thinking of, I think its very true, even if that site makes it sound like a bit of a joke.

women have 2 ladders and men have 1 right? If so yeah, from what I've found its totally true :thumbsup:

Redlyne_mr2
04-07-2004, 03:50 PM
Great read. I find it funny when girls say "my guy friends are only interested in friendship". For those of you on Beyond that are friends with my gf you better watch it because I know your tricks:guns: :rofl:

Hakkola
04-07-2004, 03:54 PM
Hahaha, jackass. I thought I was a standup guy? Besides, you da :bigpimp:

benyl
04-07-2004, 04:33 PM
Half way through... great read though.

nosegrindR
04-07-2004, 04:57 PM

The resulting hypotenuse "c" is the magnitude of the disparity.

haha

GTS Jeff
04-07-2004, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by rage2

It's quite a long read, but from my experiences in life, it's pretty much hit it dead on. Maybe all the chicks I knew were shallow lol. In high school, I developed some similar theories such as Topping out the Ladder, and Ladder Disparity (marry an ugly chick and get away with anything), but this guy just explained everything to an awesome detail. Must read (if you have the time)!

i think most people that can take a step back and look at social interactions would come to many of those observations for themselves, and even those that are clueless would subconsciously know. this ladder guy just put these obvious ideas into diagrams as an easy to understand concept.

now the trick for people is to apply this knowledge...

Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
Great read. I find it funny when girls say "my guy friends are only interested in friendship". For those of you on Beyond that are friends with my gf you better watch it because I know your tricks:guns: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: you are a funny guy

Chim
04-07-2004, 09:28 PM
Reading through the dual ladder component of the ladder theory was the most insightful thing ever....

ExtremeSi
04-07-2004, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
:rofl: :rofl: so true

Harry: Because no man can be friends with a woman that he finds attractive. He always wants to have sex with her.
Sally: So you're saying that a man can be friends with a woman he finds unattractive.
Harry: No, you pretty much want to nail them, too.
Sally: What if they don't want to have sex with you?
Harry: Doesn't matter, because the sex thing is already out there, so the friendship is ultimately doomed, and that is the end of the story.

xkon
04-07-2004, 10:47 PM
Answers to Common Criticisms
Criticism:You're just bitter.
Answer:Maybe I am. But ladder theory made me that way, my bitterness did not make ladder theory. Attack the theory, not the person behind it. And why does everyone always say I'm bitter just because 99.999% of chicks are bitches?

Criticism:I have lots of male friends who would never think of me that way blah blah blah.
Answer:Your friend doesn't find you attractive, or he's currently doing better, or he's gay or you're wrong.

Criticism:That's not true
Answer:Yes it is.

Criticism:So a woman is a bad person just because she won't sleep with you? Don't you hang out with people you don't want to sleep with? Are women supposed to just fuck every guy who wants to fuck them so they won't be bitches?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

seriously though, good read... it is true

kevie88
04-07-2004, 10:58 PM
I've been a firm believer in the ladder theory for about 4-5 years now. I can NOT believe how true it all is..lol

Even my girlfriend and a few other girls I know agreed with it!! :rofl:

"Yes Virginia, they ALL want to bang you!!!"

Gondi Stylez
04-09-2004, 01:31 PM
good read, way to true, there is NO man who coulda read that and not aggreed...props to that guy

everybody...bang virginia:drama:

max_boost
04-09-2004, 02:16 PM
Very true....

I'll just concentrate on the getting rich part :D

GingeRRRBeef
04-09-2004, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by max_boost
Very true....

I'll just concentrate on the getting rich part :D

hahahah cause we all know you ain't got the looks :rofl: :nut: :poosie: :D

jk jk :D

car
04-09-2004, 08:20 PM
hmm.......step one to getting more girls
earn 160,024.00 more dollars a year
shouldnt be that hard......:D

xkon
04-09-2004, 10:42 PM
LOL now when i go somewhere i have a ladder in my head, and place chicks on them accordingly... yikes its true, especially after its told like that

max_boost
04-09-2004, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by Silver_SpecV

hahahah cause we all know you ain't got the looks :rofl: :nut: :poosie: :D

jk jk :D Oh don't worry about the j/k part cause I agree with you! LOL:rofl: :rofl: haha

nosegrindR
04-10-2004, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by max_boost
Oh don't worry about the j/k part cause I agree with you! LOL:rofl: :rofl: haha

:rofl: :rofl:
SELF OWNING is AWESOME