PDA

View Full Version : 5 less car theives, thanks to this honda owner

googe
04-07-2004, 07:21 PM
not local, but still a good read

http://forums.clubsi.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB34&Number=3912376&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

ecstasy_civic
04-07-2004, 07:28 PM
THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If only I caught the guys who broke into my car:(

MM99lude
04-07-2004, 07:36 PM
wow, that must have been the best feeling in the world kick the shit out of that guy.

But i agree with the people that posted on that site that those guys might come back...and not looking to steal a car:(

Gonthro
04-07-2004, 07:36 PM
good stuff... i'd love to catch someone breakin into my shit, just goes to show car alarms work.

Originally posted by MM99lude
wow, that must have been the best feeling in the world kick the shit out of that guy.

But i agree with the people that posted on that site that those guys might come back...and not looking to steal a car:(

for sure, if he had a gun he was obviously prepared to use it.

Foz
04-07-2004, 10:41 PM
Nice find.. too bad we can't do that in Canada.. apparently under our law, we can't beat the crap outta them unless we can prove that it was for self defence.

Yeah, stupid.. so we'll wait til they hit us or shoot us first then we can pound them... :thumbsdow

ryder_23
04-07-2004, 10:47 PM
good to hear :thumbsup:

wasnt there a similiar incident on this forum maybe, while back, when he caught the guy, and kept punching him :dunno: not sure if it was here...but none the less, good to catch damn car thieves

3G
04-07-2004, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by ryder_23
good to hear :thumbsup:

wasnt there a similiar incident on this forum maybe, while back, when he caught the guy, and kept punching him :dunno: not sure if it was here...but none the less, good to catch damn car thieves

I remember that i think the guy was in NY

Khyron
04-07-2004, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by Foz
Nice find.. too bad we can't do that in Canada.. apparently under our law, we can't beat the crap outta them unless we can prove that it was for self defence.

Yeah, stupid.. so we'll wait til they hit us or shoot us first then we can pound them... :thumbsdow

You don't have to wait for the first swing. If the guy is holding a screwdriver/whatever he was using to open your car, you can pound him without fear after all that's a lethal weapon he was brandishing. Unless he drops to the ground and puts his hands behind his back groveling for mercy, you can give him some good beats. Don't kill him, and don't beat him after he's unconcious.

Khyron

googe
04-07-2004, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by Foz

Its the same as it is there for the most part. The cops were basically saying since A) the thief was on his property and B) the thief had a gun, that he would have no problem getting off on self defense

TheBiz
04-07-2004, 11:42 PM
who will know if you beat him after he's unconsious

mo_virgin
04-07-2004, 11:53 PM
Guys... that fucking horrible... It reminds me of that scene in American History X.... he didn't need to go that hardcore.

ZorroAMG
04-08-2004, 12:38 AM
Fuck that Mo...YES HE DID. Fucking theives are the scum of the earth, the lowest pieces of shit. EVERY theive should get exactly what that fag got.

mo_virgin
04-08-2004, 03:20 AM
I hear ya... its just after american history x with the curb stomping scene... "BITE the curb!!!"

Dj_Stylz
04-08-2004, 07:24 AM
Wow thats crazy IM happy that he caught that guy and beat the shit out of him and they got the others after

Ben
04-08-2004, 11:35 AM
TheKen here on beyond did something similar.

xkon
04-08-2004, 11:54 AM
damn, sucks to be those clowns!!!!:guns:

rc2002
04-08-2004, 12:06 PM
Sweet Vengeance. :)

I'm with Foz. We should have laws like the States where anything you do to an intruder on your own property is nice and legal... I mean if a guy comes into your house and puts your entire family in danger, you should be able to beat him dead regardless if he has a weapon or not.:guns:

nosegrindR
04-08-2004, 12:30 PM
that would be the only reason it would be nice to have a 2 way alarm, whenever somebody touches your car you can go out there in stealth mode and beat the shit out of the thieves, that would be the best feeling in the world. The only worry here is that I would not like to get my family involved in something stupid like this.

Foz
04-08-2004, 06:03 PM
I'll bring up an example that actually happened here in Calgary.

Not sure if you guys remember, but this was a few years ago.

Something along the lines of this.

Father went on vacation twice and his house got broken into both times. It appears the culprits were his son's friends.

The father reported back to the Calgary Police Service that he knows who the culprits are and it's been them both times.

CPS required further proof.

Apparently, for some odd reason he son kept telling his friends that his dad was leaving out of town. ??

Anyways, so the father does a setup and tells his son that he'll be out of town one weekend. Sure enough, his friends come B&Eing into the house.

The father is already waiting with a baseball bat and pounds the crap out of the culprits (Which are the suspects he's already reported to the CPS).

However, he's labelled as a vigilante and charged since we're not allowed to take the law into our own hands as citizens.

Culprits walked away; no charge.

As far as I'm concerned, if someone trespasses on my property and endangers my life and family, hell, I'd be willing to give her!
Vigilante:guns:

No one invited them to put ourselves nor our families in danger.

But like I said, you need proof that you were in 'self defense'.
:thumbsdow

Then again, it is true that he did set it up so that is illegal.

I wish CPS would do car stings again where they rig up a car to be stolen and then lock/bust the thieves like they do out in the East.