PDA

View Full Version : 22s I put on an H2



Kona9
04-07-2004, 07:45 PM
These are the KMC backseats. Only other set in Canada are on Bertuzzis Hummer. These wheels and tires are built for the H2s. Super nice IMO. Just thought Id share.:angel:

20incheyes
04-07-2004, 07:57 PM
nice deepness, look like HRES but for the HUMMY, nice match
enjoy

hjr
04-07-2004, 08:09 PM
Giant tires man! holy crap

EK 2.0
04-07-2004, 09:48 PM
You think it would fit under the parking height restrictions at Chinook??:D

Idratherbsidewayz
04-07-2004, 09:51 PM
Haha 22's look kinda small on a hummer...

Kona9
04-07-2004, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by CycloneAWD
You think it would fit under the parking height restrictions at Chinook??:D

Hey Shut yer corn hole ya big brown poop!!!!:D :D

WSP
04-07-2004, 10:04 PM
Those are sweet wheels...

Kona9
04-07-2004, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by WSP
Those are sweet wheels...

Thanks!! This fag I work with found them in an ad in his gay porn magazine. Lucky find I guess.

04-08-2004, 12:37 AM
bleh looks like crap, 22"s are for small suvs/midsize suvs

ryder_23
04-08-2004, 12:40 AM
What happened to the good old days where 22's were humungus...now what they got 26 or 29's or something :dunno:

meh, still unique :thumbsup:

ZorroAMG
04-08-2004, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by SpoonEK9
bleh looks like crap, 22"s are for small suvs/midsize suvs

How's the heroin treatin ya?

Good job Kona and WSP...

legereandrew4
04-08-2004, 01:28 AM
22's arnt bling on a hummer at all.. looks horible.. need at least! 26's.... if not 2-3 inchs bigger to look amazing... but i guess its for a coffee shop so who cares. haha

ZorroAMG
04-08-2004, 01:35 AM
You guys are fags. MTV cribs is not the only source of coolness for the automotive world....grab some of your OWN original ideas for once, trendworshippers.

Kona9
04-08-2004, 07:44 AM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
You guys are fags. MTV cribs is not the only source of coolness for the automotive world....grab some of your OWN original ideas for once, trendworshippers.
Thanks ZORRO!!! First of all to each their own, your opinions are your opinions. This is what My client wanted. I'm not about to tell him he's dumb because all the rap stars are off the hook with 50 inch wheel packages. He chose 22's for the ride quality. Next time any of you drive a hummer with 24s or bigger, call me up and tell me the ride was smooth like a caddy. I will laugh at you.
Although I must admit, the right set of 24s or 26s look sick on an H2.:thumbsup:

EK 2.0
04-08-2004, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
You guys are fags. MTV cribs is not the only source of coolness for the automotive world....grab some of your OWN original ideas for once, trendworshippers.


But Nuckah, tha bling blang that is on Crizzibs is da shizznit yo, why ya gots ta frizzont like you all a dat?? You gots Bizzubs munis 2, so whatchu talkn bout awight??...:D


Say hey to Enzo for me...

sputnik
04-08-2004, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by Kona9


Thanks!! This fag I work with found them in an ad in his gay porn magazine. Lucky find I guess.

Those homos love their Hummers....:rofl:

3g4me
04-08-2004, 09:10 AM
I dont think that aftermarket wheels look good on a hummer at all. I really prefer Stock wheels, it keeps that off road look. IMO.
22" wheels look the best on escalades and denali's and such.

GT2NV
04-08-2004, 10:29 AM
haha looks tight man:thumbsup: , have fun rollin around in that

nosegrindR
04-08-2004, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by SpoonEK9
bleh looks like crap, 22"s are for small suvs/midsize suvs

:werd:
and getting bigger tires to fill up the wheel gap isn't too cool either. nice wheels, if they were bigger or the H2 was dropped a bit.

ZorroAMG
04-08-2004, 12:13 PM
OMG you people are so ignorant. The tires are that way for ride comfort. It's not all about impressing you kids on the street clutching your "DUBS" magazines, and wetting your pants.

Bah! Followers.

nosegrindR
04-08-2004, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
The tires are that way for ride comfort. It's not all about impressing you kids on the street clutching your "DUBS" magazines, and wetting your pants.

Bah! Followers.

i can agree on you for the ride comfort part.

this vehicle looks like it's for advertisement for a bar, if this is the case, you would want it flashy and impressive looking. that's my point.

ZorroAMG
04-08-2004, 12:59 PM
Ah...well the owner wanted it that way so.......

whatever LOL

3g4me
04-08-2004, 02:31 PM
Wow getting touchy about it. Its just a car, and not even your car at that. (breathe in breathe out.) better? :tongue:

method
04-08-2004, 04:40 PM
those are actually reasonably nice gigantic wheels


too bad they're on that pile of junk.

xkon
04-08-2004, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by method
those are actually reasonably nice gigantic wheels


too bad they're on that pile of junk.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

hummers remind me of soccer moms

#1hustler
04-08-2004, 05:27 PM
I agree with zorro.
Ive said again and again that just because Shaq rolls 26"s on his hummer doen't mean that any thing less than 26's are too small. I bet half of you guys have never seen 26"s in real life , and NO not on MTV cribs, and i bet that about 1 out of 20 of you have never tucked anything bigger that 20's.

By the way, gourgeous rims. I have always loved KMC's. Your lucky, in a hummer you can roll 22's and still have some rubber left.

On my s-10 I have 18's and about an inch of rubber filled to 42psi, makes for a bumpy ride.

dkny_stylez
04-09-2004, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by legereandrew4
22's arnt bling on a hummer at all.. looks horible.. need at least! 26's.... if not 2-3 inchs bigger to look amazing... but i guess its for a coffee shop so who cares. haha

agreed

JAYMEZ
04-09-2004, 01:22 PM
Umm so whats wrong with them??? They look good to me , not to outrageous , fits the car. Good stuff!:thumbsup:

as for post above me ^^^ 26's look try hard gangsta , have you guys never been to Melrose??? Wannabe gangstas dont go there, so why would he try to impress them?

oogaboogie
04-09-2004, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by JAYMEZ_STi
Umm so whats wrong with them??? They look good to me , not to outrageous , fits the car. Good stuff!:thumbsup:

as for post above me ^^^ 26's look try hard gangsta , have you guys never been to Melrose??? Wannabe gangstas dont go there, so why would he try to impress them?


If 26's are too try hard GANGSTA then I guess that would make 22's just about enough for a WANKSTA, thats just my 50cents.:thumbsdow

ZorroAMG
04-10-2004, 12:41 AM
Right on N00b, you tell 'em!!! LOL

JAYMEZ
04-10-2004, 12:49 AM
Hey oogaboogie how does what you say make any fuckin sense at all? what you gonna do put 15 inchs on a Hummer? as for the owner being a "wanksta"? wtf are u talkin about , he owns Melrose , he isnt a "wanksta"

88CRX
04-10-2004, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by oogaboogie



If 26's are too try hard GANGSTA then I guess that would make 22's just about enough for a WANKSTA, thats just my 50cents.:thumbsdow

lol.... thats awesome :thumbsup: and true

oogaboogie
04-10-2004, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by JAYMEZ_STi
Hey oogaboogie how does what you say make any fuckin sense at all? what you gonna do put 15 inchs on a Hummer? as for the owner being a "wanksta"? wtf are u talkin about , he owns Melrose , he isnt a "wanksta"

I said 26 inches not 15; and man screw Melrose. If you got 22's on an H2, owning Melrose doesn't make it any better.

Kona9
04-10-2004, 08:40 PM
Opinions are funny. It brings out the retards in some!!! But like I said OPINIONS are property of the ones who speak them. Its a good thing opinions are free though, because by the sounds of what some of you are saying, you probably wouldn't be able to afford to think if there was a charge for it.:thumbsup:

ZorroAMG
04-10-2004, 08:41 PM
OMFG, shut up oogabooger.

T5_X
04-10-2004, 08:51 PM
makes an ugly peice of shit look even uglier :thumbsdow
That money could have been spent on keeping an african child alive for pretty much their entire life, for shame.

JAYMEZ
04-10-2004, 09:30 PM
Good work


:closed: for noobs

Kona9
04-11-2004, 03:03 AM
Originally posted by T5_X
makes an ugly peice of shit look even uglier :thumbsdow
That money could have been spent on keeping an african child alive for pretty much their entire life, for shame.

Hahahah but park your straight PIMPIN volvo beside it and feed the needy is now rendered useless? Thanks TIPS!!

:thumbsup:

ZorroAMG
04-11-2004, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by T5_X
That money could have been spent on keeping an african child alive for pretty much their entire life, for shame.

Then why don't YOU send the money instead? :rolleyes:

JAYMEZ
04-11-2004, 12:41 PM
Lol Zorro