PDA

View Full Version : STOLEN: Civic Stolen From Art Parkade!

7thgenvic
04-07-2004, 10:01 PM
howdy ya'll i want mods to sticky this, thie happened today at 3:00Pm from the University of Calgary ART parkade!

LINKY FROM ............NET (http://www.............net/forums/showthread.php?p=17963#post17963)

JUST WANT YOU GUYS TO HELP THE GUY OUT AND BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR HIS CAR!

PICS OF CAR (http://www.cardomain.com/id/trupak)

THANKS

PLATES TO LOOK FOR WLH 876

ShOwOfF
04-07-2004, 10:57 PM
whats with all these thievings from uofc? good luck with the recovery.

1badPT
04-07-2004, 10:58 PM
Seriously??? I think I saw this in the Chinook parking lot this evening in front of Shopper's like 30 mins ago - think the guy was getting a jump start. I might be wrong cuz I'm not good with hondas, but this looks like it could be it. I also saw it parked earlier today in the parking lot where I work (the Hooter's plaza on Macleod).

Does it have electrical problems?

Same wing, I remember the tail lights and the rims, and I remember it had side graphics.

turbo_equiped
04-07-2004, 11:01 PM
was this car in coral springs by any chance???
like any couple of days ago!!!
i think i have seen this couple of times in coral springs in the cul-de-sac....!!!
cauz thats where i live!!!
anyways ....good luck with the recovery man!!

D'z Nutz
04-07-2004, 11:04 PM
That's a very distinct looking car.

What about license plate number or any other distinct features (ie: dents, scratches, body modifications, etc...) These things are important to mention, as decals can be removed.

Hopefully it gets spotted soon. Good luck.

7thgenvic
04-07-2004, 11:30 PM
keep checking, the car was stolen tonight! and yes the car was spotted tonight at chinnok, the fucker was at chinnok and people did see the car, hopefully beyond and help out once again by nailing this low life mother fucker!

thanks again, and keep posting if anyone see's the car, i would love to get the image up, but i just don't know how!

TrU-PaK
04-07-2004, 11:38 PM
yeah thanks 7thgen for the post.
yeah well as u all know my car was takin from arts parkade from the Univeristy today. (yes i am always in coral springs as well)
but ive heard its somewhere in the south, spotted by mcleod trail and by chinook mall.
license plate WLH 876
its the only graphic ull prolly see like this in the city, it has silent rage on the windshield and side windows written on it, 17" adr rims, aluminum spoiler....things to watch out for that the person prolly couldnt change are the projector headlites/clear corners and carbon fiber tail lites.
if anyone has any info or see's the car please call proper authorities rite away as they are also searchin for it.
thanks.

ps....one more KEY thing to look for is the yellow eibach spring stickers on the bottom of the fenders (these stickers cant be removed cuz of the clear coat on top of it thats why its still basically stuck on there)

ThE tV 8 mE
04-07-2004, 11:39 PM
that rough man! Did you have an alarm? or he just cut it?

TrU-PaK
04-07-2004, 11:42 PM
yeah i had a clifford alarm.
When i approached the ppl at the arts booth to see if they have seen a gray civic drive through the lady said " yeah that guy was so rude honking cuz we wouldnt open the gate for him, then he just went over the curb on the grass and took off"
alot of it is on camera though so hopefully that'll do something.

*as for the earlier post on a jump start or something, ive never had any problems what so ever in the last 3 years with this car at all....so either he's jackin my engine up or dismantling it or something so thats just fucked.

Madspinner
04-08-2004, 12:19 AM
Yeah I remember seeing that car at chinook today going to the 403 meet .

gkAeris
04-08-2004, 12:25 AM
hope u find it soon!

Blue Devil 2
04-08-2004, 02:28 AM
That's rough, hopefully it turns up soon!!

Hakkola
04-08-2004, 07:18 AM
That frickin sucks, right out of the art parkade? Now I'm afraid to park there. Hopefully we catch this guy.

Dj_Stylz
04-08-2004, 09:08 AM
Damn ill keep a look out

C4S
04-08-2004, 09:32 AM
So Sad to hear that ..
but .. it happened even right in the afternoon ??? :confused:

how could it be ?? :banghead:

turbo_equiped
04-08-2004, 10:57 AM
yea man thats what i thought...!!
i seen you in coral springs!!!
well maybe you live around my house then!!
i will be looking out man..!!
hopefully you will find it soon!

pr0
04-08-2004, 11:39 AM
Ouch fuckin stupid thieves... Will keep an eye out.

Gondi Stylez
04-08-2004, 12:16 PM
hmmm.... i saw it in the NE also... i think ur koja cuz ive seen ur car at HQ khana! i saw it driving past there last night at about 8ish prolly goin to chinook where othere members saw it?!

damn, that sux man! hope u find it soon w/o too much damage!

Orbie
04-08-2004, 01:47 PM
Man, just checking the stats for stolen cars at the University. That's alot higher then I am comfortable with. It's funny too because you'd think the Arts parkade would be a lot more secure then any of the other lots. I park in lot 10 when I'm not at a meter and even then I'm scared to leave my car for too long. You see a lot of people parking done up cars in lot 10 and as far as I know I haven't seen any stolen.

Then again your Civic stands out quite a bit with the graphics. I hope you catch the bastard and recover your car in good condition.

The bad thing about alarm systems is, if no one is around to hear it or care if it goes off, you might as well have no alarm system at all. That's my feeling sometimes at the U because if an alarm did go off on a car, would the attendent really care? you always hear alarms going off for one reason or another and sometimes you trigger your own alarm. I highly doubt the U attendents would give a damn one way or another to stop a thief.

Good Luck!

girlRACER
04-08-2004, 02:07 PM
I've been parking in Art Parkade every day of school for 5 years. I had no clue that cars had been stolen from there. :guns: I hope you find the culprits and recover your car. I'll keep a lookout for it.

Impreza
04-08-2004, 02:23 PM
i got a pass from art parkade because i thought it was "safer", but i guess i am wrong!

i have seen this car EVERYDAY since i have parked in art parkade...tough luck dude, i will keep my eye out for it

dogmaiwli
04-08-2004, 03:54 PM
If I find the car, do I have your permission to kick the shit out of the theif , j/k

I live and work in the chinook area so I will keep my eyes :drool: Peeled

EternalRage
04-08-2004, 06:50 PM
hey, sorry to hear about the car,

i think i have spotted it in the chinook / riverbend /douglasdale area a few times in the last few days, the guy that is driving it, drives it like he just dont give a dam, you would think that he would drive with more caution so that he dosent get pulled over, but he is out there speeding, and cutting people off,

if i see it again i will copy down the plate, or call the cops,

hope you recover it soon!

he must have friends in this area, cuz it is often on barlow, between douglasdale and riverbend,

dj techsta
04-08-2004, 06:53 PM
Damn dude, that must totally suck, but yeah thieves like cars like that. If I see the car I'll be sure to call the 5-oh and let them know right away, I mean a car like that is like one in a million, so it's a good chance if I see the car it's prbly urs

20incheyes
04-08-2004, 09:13 PM
i'll feel like a detective now when I'll be driving

edit: actually I'd have one hell of a time if I spotted this person mkae sure you keep checking your PM box:nut:

5abi
04-08-2004, 09:55 PM
fuck man, fuck, good luck finding it, i hope u get the sick mother fucker who stole that perdy car

ALI BABA
04-08-2004, 10:02 PM
dont know if its it..... i think i seen it by foothills hospital

ramminghard
04-08-2004, 10:31 PM
i live by chinook, will keep looking for it. There is enough people on here that someone will see it.

ramminghard
04-08-2004, 10:36 PM
Just an idea, maybe someone should tell the Chinook center security. They have camera's all over the outside. He seems to be in that area a lot.

TrU-PaK
04-09-2004, 12:08 AM
yeah no doubt this guys a dumb fuck if he's still driving it around. im still surrpised ppl have seen it and it hasnt been stripped yet. yesterday at 10:00 i called police and they notified chinook security and all that stuff and said they'll get bak to me and its been about 26 hours and they havent got bak to me yet.
this is supposidly linked to other U of C break ins and the dumb thing is this is all on camera when he was leaving the arts parkade so they said there is a big investigation goin on.
i dun even know if ill get my car bak, and if i do if it will be all in one piece or stripped down to shiet. This is so trippy cuz the attendent at the arts parkade said he left at 2:54pm, i finished class at 2:45 and was at the arts parkade around 2:58 or so...just missed the fucker by 5 minutes or so

if anyone can get a good description of driver that would help alot cuz then they have more to work with.
thanks, i appreciate all the support.

D'z Nutz
04-09-2004, 12:22 AM
I think it will be more helpful (and cause less confusion) if people start posting estimated times they are seeing this car. Otherwise it can be interpreted as anything from an hour ago to two days ago.

I think it's good that people are actually still seeing it around. If it's still on the road, then atleast it means it hasn't been stripped yet.

Z_Fan
04-09-2004, 12:24 AM
Your car is pretty obvious, and I think whoever took it isn't out to scrap it and sell it or it'd be gone from the City by now...

So probably just a joy ride doh-boy who'll leave your car parked in an alley when he runs out of gas. Some annoyed citizen will phone the police to get your car removed from their alley, and you'll get the call to find your car all junked up inside, stereo ripped out, etc. Focking Assholes.

I hope you get it back in good order, and soon. I was in the Chinook area and all over down town today, but I didn't see it and I was watching!

Good luck.

DC2uned
04-09-2004, 01:09 AM
I saw this car driving down crowchild between 3:00-3:10 yesterday. It was going south, and it was about were the esso is after you pass the football stadium, were that lighting place is. There was a brown buy driving it, but i din't get a good look at him.

Hakkola
04-09-2004, 01:29 AM
What ethnicity is the owner of the vehicle and what's his first name? I just want to know in case the car ever gets recovered and I don't know and I end up following it.
If I ever see the car I'll follow it and call the cops.

I've read this thread 3 times now and each time I get more pissed off, hopefully we find this guys car.

7thgenvic
04-09-2004, 02:52 AM
i thought the guy who took the car was white

and one more thing

was there anyone in lot 32 yesterday between 1-3 that heard an alarm go off! this is off topic but VERY related!

90TurboLude
04-09-2004, 09:02 AM
I hope he goes to Federal Pound me in the @$$ prison... he can make this face :eek:

TrU-PaK
04-09-2004, 09:27 AM
Yeah i'm pretty sure its a caucasion male.
one thing to look out for, there is a darker male (jamaican i think) that has a similar car BUT has a cf hood, clear tail lites, different rims, but no graphics or side markings at all, and a different aluminum spoiler. mine is the r-1 style.
main thing to look for is the small eibach springs stickers in yellow that is show in the picture cuz those are a bitch to take out cuz of the clear coating on it. if you take a look here u can see more detailed pics of the car. www.cardomain.com/id/trupak
thanks guys.

serusnak
04-09-2004, 10:42 AM
I saw it on crowchild yesterday at around 8:00 going back south, I figured I would try following it down. I would have phoned the cops but I don't have a cell phone and I'm deaf (sorry!). I ended up going into the kensington area but I think the driver knew I was following him (he looked like a white male, it was at night time, sorry I couldnt really tell)

I followed him around to the alleys by lions park, he was trying to lose me and he had it revving all time so that I'd get the rocks on my car. I'm sorry if this scares the shit out of you but he was taking really tight corners on the gravel roads. He ended up speeding down the hill (I don't know what the road name is) and that was when I lost him because he was shooting through stop signs and I didn't want to slam into a car that I was supposed to stop for. :( This totally sucks!

davidI
04-09-2004, 10:56 AM
He sounds like a knob to still be driving it so I'd say you have a better chance of getting it back. I would have thought it would be stripped and at a port in Vancouver by now. Good luck getting it.

Damn thieves :guns:

Orbie
04-09-2004, 02:45 PM
Hold on Tru-Pak,

It's probably better that you tell people not to start chasing the guy around when they see the car, but rather call the police and report the area where the car was seen. Either that or follow the car discretely. This may seem nuts, but if you think about it from the thief's point of view, if he notices that the heat is on that just might make him just strip the car quickly and ditch it. Obviously the guy is some sort of joy-riding fool, so let him think its ok, we all know how stupid that is since the longer he does this the better chance someone will catch him.

If the fuzz can catch him when he's driving it, it's better odds you'll get your car back mostly intact. But if people keep chasing him and fail to catch him, he's probably going to realize its not worth the heat and strip it. Of course someone may get lucky and catch the guy outside the car, then it's open house on a** kickin!

The choice is up to you of course.

supaj87GTS
04-09-2004, 03:26 PM
Mother Truckers!!!Cant Buy there own F*ckin Car get a Job buy your own Shit. Anyway I will Keep my Eyes Peeled I hate hearing about this sh*t annoying really you puts alot of time and money into your ride just not fair.

Id kick his ass...If he is not holdin a knife!!:thumbsup:

Narz
04-09-2004, 03:40 PM
Hey this is trupak's gf, jus wana say thanks so much to everyone whose on the lookout for his car, we appriciate this very much. If you do happen to see the car plz contact the cops right away either by callin 911 or by calling non emergency number at 266-1234. Also if you do see the car, plz dont make it too obvious if you follow him plus make sure you have a cell or something so you can contact police. We all hope this idiot gets caught so that he doesnt pull this sh!t again. Thanks again to all of you helping out!!!! :)

THE GOVERNATOR
04-09-2004, 03:58 PM
some people should spin by the most area's that is stolen civic was spotted at. so like around the chinook mall area.

Skyline_Addict
04-09-2004, 04:21 PM
hmmm.
a very distinct looking car.
i'll keep my eyes peeled.
i have seen your car before, but that was a few months ago.

good luck.

motto_adrenelin
04-10-2004, 01:12 AM
just reading this my friend thats over said that he saw it in silver springs but he said the spoiler wasn't on the car so but thesame car he was dropping off his friend

Dj_Stylz
04-10-2004, 08:54 AM
So there is no way to take off those yellow stickers or does it take a white to take it off?

LudeRoca
04-10-2004, 11:17 AM
sorry to hear about your car bro. I'd be in tears if somebody jacked my lude. I'm sure you'll find it one way or another. SOunds like the guy is still driving it around. If he keeps it up its only a matter of time before a cop sees him.

serusnak
04-10-2004, 10:45 PM
Yeah, it was just that maybe I could find out where he was parking the car but with no luck. Next time I see the car I'll have my phone and text some one to call the police for me.

ramminghard
04-11-2004, 03:13 AM
Originally posted by Dj_Stylz
So there is no way to take off those yellow stickers or does it take a white to take it off?

If they are clearcoated over that means they are in the paint. removing them would wreck the paint in that area.

ninjak84
04-11-2004, 02:25 PM
i found your car parked in cramond cres in cranston at 2:00pm today.
it's a community in the southeast, right off 22x

ryder_23
04-11-2004, 02:28 PM
you call the cops?

7thgenvic
04-11-2004, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by ninjak84
i found your car parked in cramond cres in cranston at 2:00pm today.
it's a community in the southeast, right off 22x

why didin't you park and wait and call the cops!

ninjak84
04-11-2004, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by 7thgenvic
why didin't you park and wait and call the cops!

i couldn't. it should still be there. sorry to break the bad news, but it doesn't look like it's going anywhere fast.
i'm not even in calgary anymore but i can give you directions on where it is.

just look in a map of calgary for cramond cres. the car is on the right side of the street.

ThE tV 8 mE
04-11-2004, 08:14 PM

i couldn't. it should still be there. sorry to break the bad news, but it doesn't look like it's going anywhere fast.

tires are off? engine gone? what's wrong?

mota20
04-11-2004, 08:36 PM
dude i hope you find that car fast and when you do f him up dude cause i had the samething happen to my homeboys crx.they just stole it and then they ript all the mods off! i mean they ganked the spoiler off the thing they didnt even unscrew it! they just ript anyhting they could incliding rims and all! he had 11 grand in his car. oh and just remeber that somethimes the car is most likely to be within 10mile radius of where it was stolen! good luck dude and if you find out who it is, rip a new one for the rest of the peeps who had stuff stolen by stupid theives and loseres who cant keep a job and sh!t !!!!:guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns:

7thgenvic
04-11-2004, 10:39 PM

i'm not even in calgary anymore but i can give you directions on where it is.

just look in a map of calgary for cramond cres. the car is on the right side of the street.

what the fuck? can you tell everyone whats missing from this car? did you bother to stop or anything

Shaolin
04-11-2004, 10:49 PM
You couldn't make a call on a payphone or something?

sorry for feeling a bit indifferent, but it doesn't make any sense.

ninjak84
04-11-2004, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by 7thgenvic
what the fuck? can you tell everyone whats missing from this car? did you bother to stop or anything

rims/tires, headlights, and interior looked stripped. car seemed fine otherwise.
no cell on me, so i didn't call police, and i was on my way out of the city anyways.
i'm sure i could have driven to a payphone and waited 2-3 hours for police to come, but i didn't. so shoot me.

has it been recovered yet? i hope the owner knows where it is by now....

7thgenvic
04-11-2004, 11:40 PM

rims/tires, headlights, and interior looked stripped. car seemed fine otherwise.
no cell on me, so i didn't call police, and i was on my way out of the city anyways.
i'm sure i could have driven to a payphone and waited 2-3 hours for police to come, but i didn't. so shoot me.

has it been recovered yet? i hope the owner knows where it is by now....

good that you saw it, but i would have been nice to just call the police and you wouldn't have had to wait there, just the call would have been good,

not to be an ass or anything

ninjak84
04-11-2004, 11:47 PM
i know if it was my car, i would want someone to call it in and stay, so i feel kind of bad for not doing it. i also feel bad for what happened to the car. it looked a bit rough, but was obviously dumped once the fuckers decided they got what they wanted.
hopefully some prints can come off the car

7thgenvic, isnt this your car? does the owner know it was seen today yet?

i would die of guilt if the car was gone by the time police got there!!!!!!!

izzoblitzo
04-11-2004, 11:51 PM
so was the car on blocks or something then?? man, I'd seriously wonder what residents of Cranston would think driving by and seeing a car on blocks. And of all places, they chose a busy new community to dump the car.

Rav4Guy
04-11-2004, 11:54 PM
Car has been found. Thanks to a member of .............net

ThE tV 8 mE
04-12-2004, 12:00 AM
and? what's left?!

TrU-PaK
04-12-2004, 12:59 AM
fuck (well before i start thank you so much for the two members of ............net for finding it and callin the cops and trackin it down, ....and then going BACK to the scene to make sure cops have taken care of it.... i really greatly appreicate it).
well cops called my house, told me that basically everything possible thats removable is out....no wheels, no spoiler, no tail lites, no system, no deck, no clothes/money, no clear corners, no projector headlites no gauges, no knobs, intake and whatever else they coudl get they're hands on.
cop said its not drivable at all what so ever so they had to wait for a tow truck. they're takin it to get dusted for finger prints and everything and match stuff up with video footage from the university. so basically i got straight up fucked cuz im left with nothing, accept for black book value on a 95 civic si coupe, no upgrades what so ever are covered.
things for sale for it to watch out for....ADR - RPM rims (7 spoke) [very similar to the adr dv8's].....apc carbon fiber tail lites with no red corner reflectors on it....apc clear front corners.....projector head lights....blue short ram intake....any engine parts which is LIGHTSPEED or NEUSPEED basically is prolly mine considering that company is no longer around here...2 12" rockford punch HE subs in box....2 v12 alpine amps (mrv505 and 700 i think)....niken carbon fiber shift knob...momo silver racing pedals....carbon fiber gauges....apc indiglo gagues....5-point red harness.... i cant really think straight rite now so im not to sure what else at the moment
i just duno what to do

Kobe
04-12-2004, 01:04 AM
shit man, that sucks...are u gunna work on the civic again or a new project now??

izzoblitzo
04-12-2004, 01:20 AM
damn dude... they took all that stuff off the car, and ditched it in a residential community?? just on the side of the road?? then they musta done all that stripping right there then, non? unless they were driving around with no headlights/gauges/taillights, shift knobs/pedals etc etc. Maybe if the cops could go around and ask for descriptions from residents if they saw the people messin around with the car.. somebody musta saw something.. (people walkin their dogs, neighborhood teens/kids etc) A car like that on blocks missing its headlights and taillights is rather weird to sit on the road like that.

even if you get your car back, and decide to fix it up, it'd still feel abused. Not knowing what those people did to it till they ditched it.

mik
04-12-2004, 07:56 AM
Man I hope they get those assholes. I had my stereo jacked a few weeks ago and theres basically no hope of them ever finding everything and that really sucks. I know it doesnt even compare but I feel for you man.

Im definitely installing a fuel pump cut off after this, just have to find a really really good place to hide it. Atleast then if they want to try to drive it away, its gonna take a while.

dogmaiwli
04-12-2004, 10:32 AM
Sorry to hear about you ride man,
You should get one of these like I am going to.

http://www.lcars.eu.org/autotaser.uk/

Orbie
04-12-2004, 10:51 AM
Damn man, I was hoping it wouldn't end up like this for you.

I don't want to be rude or anything, but I can't help but think this could have been avoided or brought to an end sooner if people would have been less conspicuous about spotting the car. Undoubtedly, the thief was happy ripping around in it, at least until he could establish how he was going to strip it. I won't say anymore since everything is said and done...but I think next time something like this happens it should be handled better.

Sorry about your car man, I hope everything gets better for you as far as finding and starting another project car and getting your life back together.

7thgenvic
04-12-2004, 05:11 PM
sorry to hear bro! well your car is back and at the best insurance will cover some of the damages, as you know, my car got broken into last week 10 mintues before this car was stolen, i got jacked, my sterio as well, its the same guy! so i hope they find this mother fucker, because im willing to press charges as well and take an bat to his fucking face!

JONNY

20incheyes
04-12-2004, 08:23 PM
for whatever was in your car you should be able to claim it under house insurance if you have any (or parents?). I got reimbursed quite a few G's after providing a few receipts and quotes.

1badPT
04-12-2004, 08:35 PM
If the police have a suspect, I or my girlfriend might be able to id the guy. Shitty news man :(

7thgenvic
04-13-2004, 01:11 AM
funny story was when i was working my ghetto job at the gas station, a guy came in and bought 2.03 worth of gas in this shitter, and then came in and paid for the gas and then went back to his car, he later came in and was like it won't start, and he said "i'll be right back" that was the last i saw of the guy and he car was towed the next day as my boss told me that the car was stolen, the funny thing is that the descrition of the man that you guys have posted is the exact same, IF he is ever convicted i would like to see the guy as i know exaclty what he looks like.

my guess is that it may be the exact same fellow,

Kona9
04-13-2004, 01:54 AM
Sorry to hear about your luck!! Its a shame this shit has to happen.
I do have something for all of you people that want to protect your vehicle. I am now a dealer and certified installer for a GPS tracking, and locating system. I do not like to compare this product to ONSTAR, due to the fact that you are able to view your vehicle from your own home/ office computer. Internet access is all you need. There are so many options available for this. The minute someone breaks into your car, steals your car, tows your car, you are notified via cellular, e-mail, pager....etc. You are able to set a "geo fence" in any radius around your vehicle. This allows you to set an area within the city, province, etc...where you do not want your car to go, if perhaps you are lending it out. You are able to set speed settings as well. If the car either goes out of the "geo fenced" area you will be notified immediately, same goes if the speed limit you set on your vehicle is exceeded, you will as well be notified immediately, and a marker is set right on the map (mappoint) as to where , time, and speed driven. The company that monitors your vehicle, or responds to break ins or theft of your vehicle, is ULC certified. Thus meaning they will contact police immediately, and response from the Police is taken very seriously. Not to mention that no matter where your vehicle goes, you can see it right from your computer screen. People may ask "what happens if the thief takes to a parkade or a garage?" The system shows the very last position the vehicle was directly before it enters that space (garage, parkade....etc) Therefore you know it is there. There are many many options this sytem has available, door lock , unlock,(lock keys in car...call home, or monitoring company and its done within seconds via internet) car start, shut down, low battery detection. You can start your car while you are in Mexico on holidays in the dead of winter to keep it warm, and keep the battery from dying if you wanted to. This system also has a back up battery system, so if any one tries to cut your battery, the GPS system still works. If your car is even getting towed, you will be notified. Without going too much further, YOU WILL ALWAYS KNOW WHERE YOUR CAR IS!!!!! This system is priced by the cost of the product itself, installation, and the monitoring/security portion is set up like a cellular plan. There are different rates, depending what you want.

PM me for further details, or questions.

PS this product has no visible antennas, wiring etc.......very inconspicuous, effective, proven, and best of all CANADIAN!!

SinisterProbeGt
04-13-2004, 12:23 PM
YOu might want to check out the neibourhodd where they found your car.
I think its kinda weird that it was found in a res part oif town and in the south a new area. Ask around I bet it was seen comming into that area and shit by people that live there.
Ask the local store if they saw it an ppl walking there dogs and stuff. you will find out what garage it was stripped in.
it had to be done around that area cause they prolly stripped it in a garage and rolled it a couple of blocks over and took the wheels off you know...

Just my 2 cents

illeagle
04-13-2004, 05:31 PM
aww, man, i feel so bad for you..... Sure it was found... but what the hell are you gonna do with a useless car? I'm just sorry to hear it turned out that way.

Today, i'm installing a kill switch in my car. Just because of what has happened. civics seem to be dissapearing left and right... I don't wanna be next.

Skyline_Addict
04-13-2004, 05:44 PM
i know it's a little bit too late.
but was there an APEXi sticker on the right side of the rear bumper?
if so, i saw the car driving on country hills 2 days ago.
had no decals or spoiler or anything though.
does yours have a sunroof?

anyhow, the car looked like it came from a carwash, as there were still drops of water on it...

ThE tV 8 mE
04-13-2004, 05:56 PM
yea..same here, I just got a radar alarm installed today..works great!

supaj87GTS
04-14-2004, 09:19 PM
Damn sucks big time!!! Sorry to hear about your Car bro,
i hope they catch this fucker.....:guns:

Well glad you have your car back. hope everything goes smoothly with your insurance company getting some money back.

Well God Bless
Jordan

TrU-PaK
04-14-2004, 10:09 PM
viewer discretion is advised:

still ALOT more of these messed up pics i got on my computer throughout the whole car.
cops had the car on hold in their lab fingerprinting for 2 or 3 days since sunday, i just got back from the impound lot. car is still there, insurance will go on friday to see whats going on now.
ill keep u guys updated. thanks.

TrU-PaK
04-14-2004, 10:10 PM
[duno how to put all pics in one post:zzz: ]

TrU-PaK
04-14-2004, 10:10 PM

TrU-PaK
04-14-2004, 10:14 PM

ThE tV 8 mE
04-14-2004, 10:17 PM
man..that's fucking harsh..I seriously hope the insurance gives you somethign back...after reading this, I checked into it here in bc...curently I'm covered for $1000 on anything inside the car! Good luck!

Ajay
04-14-2004, 10:27 PM
Damn man....that's really rough.

Sorry to hear about those bastards doing that to your car....people like that seriously deserve a HUGE beating.

Low life motherfuckers.

finboy
04-14-2004, 11:07 PM
shitty man, sucks that you couldn't recover it when the moron was still driving it

nickyh
04-15-2004, 12:11 PM
holy cow that car has been raped!
Hope your insurance is kind and will pay out more than black book.

C4S
04-15-2004, 12:17 PM
:( so sad to see that ..

but . I hate car theft .. ( like that truck theft, crashed to a $130K BMW ! )

How come they are so selffish ? if they want to get the nice cd player ... speakers in a nice car .. just work hard, and save money !
Don't they know how sad and pissed for the owner of the car ?

:( :( :( I hate people don't respect other cars ! :guns: :guns:

When police catch them , should cut off all of their Penis ! :guns: :guns:

Orbie
04-15-2004, 12:26 PM
Holy man what the hell, it looks like half that damage was done just for fun. I don't know what kind of stuff you had in your car but did they really have to rip the backseat off like that just to get at the speakers?

Looks pretty professional otherwise, wish you could find out what shop assisted in that striping...either that or the thief has been doing this for awhile.

And is that snow I see in the front seat!? it could be glass too but I doubt that snow yesterday was any good for the car.

Ouch, I've never even seen the car before and those pictures still hurt like a kick in the nuts!

sputnik
04-15-2004, 12:40 PM
Any pictures of the exterior?

Looks like a professional job. Crazy.

:(

ColourWolf
04-15-2004, 06:31 PM
fuk... sorry to heard this... hope the insurence will cover everything... good luck

Dj_Stylz
04-15-2004, 06:38 PM
any shots of the outside

Seanith
04-17-2004, 12:09 AM
sorry to hear man. thats super rough. from a parkade too! :(

moojester
04-17-2004, 10:44 AM
b*stards.

Glad you got your ride back, totally harsh that it's been destroyed by some thieving jerks.

cipher
04-17-2004, 04:55 PM
man, they need more fucking security:banghead:

DeathBy240
04-17-2004, 05:14 PM
I'll post this on 780tuners.com as the stuff may make its way to Edmonton.

403Gemini
04-19-2004, 12:08 PM
sry bout the shitty news bro :(