PDA

View Full Version : Don'tcha love it when...(for the females)

ReMiXed lude
10-07-2002, 11:31 AM
...a guy pulls up next to you and has his arm up on the top of the wheel and has his seat way back with music blaring-not looking at you (but knows you are there and wants you to look at him).......and proceeds to accellerate to "show off" that his import is better than yours...yet as he gets in front of you each time he gets held up by someone turning or some shit........or haha even better he pushes the yellow to beat you, but you still catch up to him when your time turns green by going the speed limit and crusing by the lineup he has gotten into. :D
just a note-I'm not hating at all-I love it! hahahahaha:thumbsup:

Dirty_SOHC
10-07-2002, 12:01 PM
Nice what does your ride look like.

Redlyne_mr2
10-07-2002, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by ThE ReMiX
...a guy pulls up next to you and has his arm up on the top of the wheel and has his seat way back with music blaring-not looking at you (but knows you are there and wants you to look at him).......and proceeds to accellerate to "show off" that his import is better than yours...yet as he gets in front of you each time he gets held up by someone turning or some shit........or haha even better he pushes the yellow to beat you, but you still catch up to him when your time turns green by going the speed limit and crusing by the lineup he has gotten into. :D
yes they're called ricers or Benny haha:rofl:

Audi Kid
10-07-2002, 03:39 PM
hahaha benny is so funny in that car of his haha :)

RSeXy
10-07-2002, 03:41 PM
Benny rocks! :)

haha..its called the "gangsta lean"

oh well, its all a part of growing up. :werd:

finboy
10-07-2002, 03:55 PM
ugh, my friends do that all the time :rolleyes:

rage2
10-07-2002, 04:03 PM
I always look over, and usually end up giving 'em a :poosie:

Zephyr
10-07-2002, 04:14 PM
I tailgate them with my high beams on.....my gf does the same as well...

Hakkola
10-07-2002, 04:25 PM
Haha, i do this too, it's actually comfortable to sit like that, it's funny cuz my front seat reclines all the way so me and my friends do some stupid ish, heh, then sometimes I granny drive, i push the seat real close forward and try to look like a tight ass.

Ben
10-07-2002, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

yes they're called ricers or Benny haha:rofl:

"Y0! How YOU Doowin...baby!"

Ahaha, good times good times.

buh_buh
10-07-2002, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by rage2
I always look over, and usually end up giving 'em a :poosie:
hahahahaha!!! I love that smiley.
But I'd also like to see you do that to someone.

girlRACER
10-07-2002, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by ThE ReMiX

haha...I find that half the time it's the guys who are trying to catch up to me because they're curious what the princess in the yellow SLK looks like and instead gets stuck behind turning cars. Then when they finally do pull up next to me, it is so obvious that they are looking and I get so shy that I cover my face. Or sometimes they will drive ahead of me and constantly look back at their rear view mirror. I got used to that kind of attention but I really don't appreciate it when I'm in my grungy cargo pants and t-shirt days.

Redlyne_mr2
10-07-2002, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by girlRACER

haha...I find that half the time it's the guys who are trying to catch up to me because they're curious what the princess in the yellow SLK looks like and instead gets stuck behind turning cars. Then when they finally do pull up next to me, it is so obvious that they are looking and I get so shy that I cover my face. Or sometimes they will drive ahead of me and constantly look back at their rear view mirror. I got used to that kind of attention but I really don't appreciate it when I'm in my grungy cargo pants and t-shirt days.

dammit you busted me:thumbsdow :bigpimp:

Boost Infested
10-07-2002, 09:13 PM
92 black prelude, hottie, :poosie:

sorry i had to post this again :poosie: :rofl: :rofl: :angel:

Redlyne_mr2
10-07-2002, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by Boost Infested
92 black prelude, hottie, :poosie:

sorry i had to post this again :poosie: :rofl: :rofl: :angel:
dont be sorry:thumbsup:

SpoonEK9@STRD