PDA

View Full Version : flying cars

vekem
04-09-2004, 04:58 AM
what do you think about flying cars like mollers car (http://www.moller.com)

is a car fly ? if it can, can a driver use it?

may we use flying cars with our driving licence ?

with some new engine technologies can a car fly?

rc2002
04-09-2004, 11:41 AM
First, :english:

And next, the moller sky car has already been tested to work. But that doesn't mean that we'll be seeing flying cars in the next little while. There are all kinds of safety issues that will have to be dealt with. And there needs to be a way to regulate the traffic in the air.

I'd be surprised if flying cars were adopted for mainstream use in the next 20 years, let alone ever.

My $0.02.

Skyline_Addict
04-09-2004, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by richardchan2002
First, :english:

And next, the moller sky car has already been tested to work. But that doesn't mean that we'll be seeing flying cars in the next little while. There are all kinds of safety issues that will have to be dealt with. And there needs to be a way to regulate the traffic in the air.

I'd be surprised if flying cars were adopted for mainstream use in the next 20 years, let alone ever.

My $0.02.
:werd:
it's just this fascination with sci-fi people have, often portrayed on movies or other media.
but whether it is practical or applicable under real circumstances is a completely different issue.

5abi
04-09-2004, 06:55 PM
when revolutions occur they occur blazingly fast, juss look at how the car became pupular

and plus its high time for another transportation revolution. But flying cars can't be powerd like that is...they have 2 find a way 2 use the earths magnetic/electric field for a most beneficial way..still a ways off

Ducati
04-09-2004, 07:28 PM
Actually, in a way, 'Flying Cars" is not such an absurd concept, or distant technology. I would expect that the next wave in revolutionary transportation will be "Mag-Lev" cars; Magnetic Levitation.
It has been proven by Lockheed and experimented with by numerous universities and technical institutions. The cars exist today. They do not have wheels. They use magnetic reversal of the Earths polarity to maintain a fluid (not wet fluid, but movable fluid) buffer of friction free tension under the car, like it was levitating. There are several types of drive systems being tested to provide momentum and controllability.

Do a Google search. It's interesting stuff.

mo_virgin
04-09-2004, 07:59 PM
So has anybody developed a Hover Board?? Like in Back to the future?

vekem
04-10-2004, 03:48 AM
i make a little google search and found a new engine inventor from turkey. look what is he say:
-------------------------------------------------------------------
6 years ago born and developed. It use in every land-navy-air vehicles. 50cm x 50cm size, 108kg weight idolmotor is 1500 HP at 9000rot/min. It is %70 fuel efficiency(Diesel engine is %37.4). In an automobile spend 2.2lt fuel or 25Kcal at 100km.(Now Autos uses 8-10lt.)

FLYING CAR, Now, automobiles fly. You know, flying vehicles needs high performance e.g. ordinary helicopter has min. 500HP engine, idolmotor is in ordinary automobile with flat propeller both fly and run in traffic. When it fly, it can stay long time and its behavior like helicopter, when it is on the road or in the city, it is ordinary automobile.

SINEKER is a new vehicle, like honey bee or fly, like jet, a new cheep and unpreventable weapon. Small, fast 800km/hour, non-stop around the world, settle on everywhere, made by idolmotor run in every condition.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

its interesting.

vekem
04-16-2004, 03:58 AM
i think this engine cant run.