PDA

View Full Version : New initial D

4CylFiero
04-09-2004, 04:35 PM
I don't know if it's a new series or another season, has anyone heard anything or found any fan sites or anything, I was told the end of the month we could be seeing subbed episodes for download.

Sorry im an anime junkie :D

crazydriver
04-09-2004, 09:40 PM
Intial D Fourth stage is comming out pretty soon (sometime this month), i saw the opening clip for dl at suprnova, but i didn't get it.. :banghead: stupid me, now i can't find the torrent for it anymore :(, i also heard that they're gonna have a recap esp of the 1st 3 stages.. so yup.. can't wait...

blinkme_210
04-09-2004, 10:16 PM
And a new Initial D movie is coming out in the Summer. Not animated or anything, but with real actors, and stuff. The cast is comprised of Hong Kong & Japanese movie stars :D Ekin Cheung is in it.

crazydriver
04-10-2004, 10:22 PM
Ya i also heard rumors about that movie 2, who else is starring in that movie???

V6-BoI
04-13-2004, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by blinkme_210
And a new Initial D movie is coming out in the Summer. Not animated or anything, but with real actors, and stuff. The cast is comprised of Hong Kong & Japanese movie stars :D Ekin Cheung is in it.

Eh? I didn't hear ekin was in it. I heard that Shawn Yue, Edison Chen, and Jay Chou are in it. Edision is suppose to play some rich spoiled guy (I'm guessing Keisuke).

Team_Mclaren
04-13-2004, 02:32 AM
Originally posted by V6-BoI

Eh? I didn't hear ekin was in it. I heard that Shawn Yue, Edison Chen, and Jay Chou are in it. Edision is suppose to play some rich spoiled guy (I'm guessing Keisuke).

i'll take ekin ove edision anyday, that guy cant act worth shit!!!
:guns:

anyway, im not really lookin forward to the movie... its gonna be kinda cheesy imo.... we'll see

blinkme_210
04-13-2004, 05:39 PM
Well, the details are still very sketchy. The only information released is that there will be one released in the summer, and the cast hasn't officially been announced.

crazydriver
04-13-2004, 11:13 PM
ya true, its still in the works, but blink, where did u heard ekin??? i've only seen jay and edison so far